Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project Pearl [LF XXY Dragons!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
up! we are active as ever! no money for genes currently, but colors are gathering daily~
up! we are active as ever! no money for genes currently, but colors are gathering daily~
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
up we go! 90 dragons collected!
up we go! 90 dragons collected!
It's been like 7 years when I last posted a finished dragon, but that doesn't mean the project is on hiatus!^^; I'm monitoring AH daily, and currently have 97 dragons!! Sadly, almost of them need genes or a PC breed change, and I'm so very poor. But the project is going on! Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @UnsterblicheFrau [rule] [center]Today I present to you, this marvelous lady featuring [b]Pink[/b]. Was born in a lair of @Alizee, bought from @OpalDreams on AH, renamed and re-gened (thank god Python-Morph are coli genes which I have a steady supply of). Her name is [b]Starlet[/b]. Look how sweet! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45396582] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453966/45396582_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
It's been like 7 years when I last posted a finished dragon, but that doesn't mean the project is on hiatus!^^; I'm monitoring AH daily, and currently have 97 dragons!! Sadly, almost of them need genes or a PC breed change, and I'm so very poor. But the project is going on!
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @UnsterblicheFrau

Today I present to you, this marvelous lady featuring Pink. Was born in a lair of @Alizee, bought from @OpalDreams on AH, renamed and re-gened (thank god Python-Morph are coli genes which I have a steady supply of). Her name is Starlet. Look how sweet!

45396582_350.png
Oh what a pretty pink girl :D and I love reading the lore you write in each dragon's bio you give them such great character [emoji=heart size=1]
Oh what a pretty pink girl :D and I love reading the lore you write in each dragon's bio you give them such great character
ca4c2fbb8967df978ee3c94125459a97490d00f8.jpg 47b93c3612247a66e28e3e451fe84bc6017ff34f.png 5a0eda6b464d256cd14bbad21f1cc3df4ff10f0f.pngAtlantis_snek_adoptable_by_luna.png
@24Finns
AW you're too kind! Thank you. It's not me, it's these absolutely stunning babies who look so drastically different from each other despite having same lineart.
Tbh, the most difficult part is dressing them up oh God. I never have ideas and it takes so much time and energy :D
@24Finns
AW you're too kind! Thank you. It's not me, it's these absolutely stunning babies who look so drastically different from each other despite having same lineart.
Tbh, the most difficult part is dressing them up oh God. I never have ideas and it takes so much time and energy :D
@KameTurtle Glad you like her! [emoji=pink star size=1]
@KameTurtle Glad you like her!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
pretty!!!
pretty!!!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Can I be added to the update list? Can't wait to see the next steps in this adventure!
Can I be added to the update list? Can't wait to see the next steps in this adventure!
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
@KUYASHII
Aw! Yes sure, I may be not super fast with it, but always excited to present new babies c: Added!
@KUYASHII
Aw! Yes sure, I may be not super fast with it, but always excited to present new babies c: Added!
Hello hello! It's 5am in my timezone but I really want to show you this new dragon. The latest fest brought me some money so I gened up more of my precious Pearlies. More incoming soon! [emoji=planet size=1] Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @UnsterblicheFrau @KUYASHII [rule] [center]Everyone please look how pretty he is!! Was bought as a Wildclaw from @SweetieIvy, thank you! All I changed was his breed. He's one of my personal favourites so far~ [b]Yinuo[/b], being a proud [b]Cream[/b] and an actual playboy. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53950959] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539510/53950959_350.png[/img] [/url] He will steal your heart. He stole mine already. [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][/center]
Hello hello! It's 5am in my timezone but I really want to show you this new dragon.
The latest fest brought me some money so I gened up more of my precious Pearlies. More incoming soon!
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @UnsterblicheFrau @KUYASHII

Everyone please look how pretty he is!!
Was bought as a Wildclaw from @SweetieIvy, thank you! All I changed was his breed.
He's one of my personal favourites so far~ Yinuo, being a proud Cream and an actual playboy.

53950959_350.png

He will steal your heart.
He stole mine already.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25