Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Reefside Regalia Dressing Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MOhNSSt.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/563907633031938048/WCDividerWavesSmall.png[/img] [size=3] [i]Your fleet was lost at sea for many days. The waves seemed to be infinite, your ships at the mercy of the ocean's grasp. Almost miraculously, navigators located a small, peaceful atoll and your ships have been docked on what seems like the first land you've seen in days. While cartographers chart these new islands of the ocean surrounding Sorineth, antsy passengers have decided to have some fun. Scryers' tools have gone missing, apparel plans have disappeared, storage closets have gone empty. All this mysteriously disappearing stuff has appeared by a makeshift stage on the little island. Will you and your ship join the competition?[/i] [/size][/center] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][font=serif][size=5]what this is[/size][/font] A fashion show is a Wavecrest tradition, and it will be continued even away from the heart of our territory. This time, though, there's a slight difference - your models will not be existing dragons, but a theoretical idea of perfection! Is this a healthy message to be displaying to the hatchlings? Probably not! Is it more fun? Probably! Our hosts are not particularly interested in the impressionable minds of the youth, so go wild! [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][font=serif][size=5]how to participate[/size][/font] Each day, a theme will be announced, along with its specific prize pack. Scry a dragon to fit that theme, then use the dressing room to create an outfit for them! Anyone can join - you do not need to own the apparel or dragon you use for this contest. [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][font=serif][size=5]rules & tips[/size][/font] [list][*]Scries and outfits will only be accepted as images or through the dressing room. You may put your outfit on your scry if you'd like, but please include the separate files as well. [*]You may only enter once per theme. The theme will change every day and late entries will not be accepted. Winners will be announced when judging is finished - I am fairly busy and cannot guarantee a specific schedule. [*]Skins and accents are not permitted, but any other apparel is fair game. [*]If you would like to be pinged for this contest each day, please ask to be on the pinglist! I will likely ping around noon FRT because of my schedule restrictions. [*]Entries will close and the next theme will be announced around 20:00 FRT, when I'm about to go to bed. [*]Please use the following form when entering - Username: Theme: Scry: Outfit:[/list]
MOhNSSt.png
WCDividerWavesSmall.png

Your fleet was lost at sea for many days. The waves seemed to be infinite, your ships at the mercy of the ocean's grasp. Almost miraculously, navigators located a small, peaceful atoll and your ships have been docked on what seems like the first land you've seen in days. While cartographers chart these new islands of the ocean surrounding Sorineth, antsy passengers have decided to have some fun. Scryers' tools have gone missing, apparel plans have disappeared, storage closets have gone empty. All this mysteriously disappearing stuff has appeared by a makeshift stage on the little island. Will you and your ship join the competition?

ohohohowhat this is

A fashion show is a Wavecrest tradition, and it will be continued even away from the heart of our territory. This time, though, there's a slight difference - your models will not be existing dragons, but a theoretical idea of perfection! Is this a healthy message to be displaying to the hatchlings? Probably not! Is it more fun? Probably! Our hosts are not particularly interested in the impressionable minds of the youth, so go wild!

ohohohohow to participate

Each day, a theme will be announced, along with its specific prize pack. Scry a dragon to fit that theme, then use the dressing room to create an outfit for them! Anyone can join - you do not need to own the apparel or dragon you use for this contest.

ohohohorules & tips
  • Scries and outfits will only be accepted as images or through the dressing room. You may put your outfit on your scry if you'd like, but please include the separate files as well.
  • You may only enter once per theme. The theme will change every day and late entries will not be accepted. Winners will be announced when judging is finished - I am fairly busy and cannot guarantee a specific schedule.
  • Skins and accents are not permitted, but any other apparel is fair game.
  • If you would like to be pinged for this contest each day, please ask to be on the pinglist! I will likely ping around noon FRT because of my schedule restrictions.
  • Entries will close and the next theme will be announced around 20:00 FRT, when I'm about to go to bed.
  • Please use the following form when entering -
    Username:
    Theme:
    Scry:
    Outfit:
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/563907633031938048/WCDividerWavesSmall.png[/img] [color=transparent]ohoh[/color][font=serif][size=7]daily themes and prizes[/size][/font] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][s][font=serif][size=5]day one - elegant royalty[/size][/font] [quote=Rewards][item=Royal Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Waverider Cape][/quote][/s] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][s][font=serif][size=5]day two - haunted[/size][/font] [quote=Rewards][item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk][/quote] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][font=serif][size=5][s]day three - pirates![/size][/font] [quote=Rewards][item=Talkative Hookbeak][item=Chattering Parrot][/quote][/s] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][s][font=serif][size=5]day four - tropical paradise[/size][/font] [quote=Rewards][item=Tigerlily Flower Crown][item=Tigerlily Corsage][item=Tigerlily Tail Lei][item=Tigerlily Wing Garland][item=Tigerlily Flowerfall][item=seapetal bloombox][item=seapetal flowerfall][/quote][/s] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][font=serif][size=5]day five - swamp being[/size][/font] [quote=Rewards][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Viridian Scale Trunk][/quote] [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][s][font=serif][size=5]day six - formal wear[/size][/font] (well to do sable set) [color=transparent]ohohoho[/color][s][font=serif][size=5]day seven - water flight[/size][/font] (fin jewels, spirit of water, water tome)
WCDividerWavesSmall.png
ohohdaily themes and prizes

ohohohoday one - elegant royalty
Rewards wrote:
Royal Cape Firebreather Cape Twilight Cape Waverider Cape

ohohohoday two - haunted
Rewards wrote:
Fiendish Emerald Trunk

ohohohoday three - pirates!
Rewards wrote:
Talkative Hookbeak Chattering Parrot

ohohohoday four - tropical paradise
Rewards wrote:
Tigerlily Flower Crown Tigerlily Corsage Tigerlily Tail Lei Tigerlily Wing Garland Tigerlily Flowerfall Seapetal Bloombox Seapetal Flowerfall

ohohohoday five - swamp being
Rewards wrote:
Swamp Kelpie Mane Viridian Scale Trunk

ohohohoday six - formal wear

(well to do sable set)

ohohohoday seven - water flight

(fin jewels, spirit of water, water tome)
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329084309325742081/563907633031938048/WCDividerWavesSmall.png[/img] Thank you to @/LordMaroo, @/beanutbutter, and @/Carolynmbp for donating items! Thank you and sorry also to the people who I might have missed as well as anyone who donated to Craig's Sea Shanties (your spare items went toward our Viridian Scale Trunk). Pinglist: @/Syceris @/Crisps @/Dragonscorch @/BlackRayser @/Cheshly @/Asherlark @/avocado333 @/VioletWhirlwind @/Violeteevee @/Xoanon @/Mudy @/Amberleafz @/MandragoraAutumn @/VientoVino @/Violetah @/cadencekite @/Trusty @/SkyDancer10 @/Siritys @/clanguardian @/TwentySeven @/MoonlitCacti @/Lundlaeva @/GuardianDragonak @/Blueriverz @/razzamatazz @/Katsuokai
WCDividerWavesSmall.png
Thank you to @/LordMaroo, @/beanutbutter, and @/Carolynmbp for donating items! Thank you and sorry also to the people who I might have missed as well as anyone who donated to Craig's Sea Shanties (your spare items went toward our Viridian Scale Trunk).

Pinglist: @/Syceris @/Crisps @/Dragonscorch @/BlackRayser @/Cheshly @/Asherlark @/avocado333 @/VioletWhirlwind @/Violeteevee @/Xoanon @/Mudy @/Amberleafz @/MandragoraAutumn @/VientoVino @/Violetah @/cadencekite @/Trusty @/SkyDancer10 @/Siritys @/clanguardian @/TwentySeven @/MoonlitCacti @/Lundlaeva @/GuardianDragonak @/Blueriverz @/razzamatazz @/Katsuokai
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Happy Wavecrest!
Happy Wavecrest!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Open!
Open!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Can I be added to the daily ping list if there is one?
Can I be added to the daily ping list if there is one?
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
User name: Syceris Day 1: Royalty [outfit=771525][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=72&auth=190a39ef0d40102462d040be4e9b6b53396a7964&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
User name: Syceris
Day 1: Royalty
Royalty
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=72&auth=190a39ef0d40102462d040be4e9b6b53396a7964&dummyext=prev.png
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Username: jbapple Theme: Elegant Royalty Scry: Outfit: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=c6783833952f12a8acc168c9e567b157b59830b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [outfit=771595]
Username: jbapple
Theme: Elegant Royalty
Scry:
Outfit:

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=c6783833952f12a8acc168c9e567b157b59830b0&dummyext=prev.png

WC day 1
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!! Username: Dragonscorch Theme: Elegant Royalty Scry: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=04fbad378040ecb941cd8e529b04c65685a99e1e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Abyss/Abyss/Sanguine Stained, w/ Ice Faceted eyes) Outfit: [outfit=771688] On the dragon: [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1rtDG9.png[/img]
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!!

Username: Dragonscorch
Scry:

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=04fbad378040ecb941cd8e529b04c65685a99e1e&dummyext=prev.png
(Abyss/Abyss/Sanguine Stained, w/ Ice Faceted eyes)
Outfit:
Elegant Royalty

On the dragon:
C1rtDG9.png
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
Please, ping me for daily reminder [emoji=guardian happy] [b]Username:[/b] BlackRayser [b]Theme:[/b] Elegant Royalty [b]Scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=2812793d919b4df1f42f9ba7a670f57ffddc20d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Outfit:[/b] [outfit=771692]
Please, ping me for daily reminder

Username: BlackRayser
Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=2812793d919b4df1f42f9ba7a670f57ffddc20d5&dummyext=prev.png
Outfit:
Not Found
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16