Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for the Pure Primal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Solanceae Thanks so much for the offer! Currently I'm only looking for fire primals with a cantaloupe tertiary. I'm trying to keep tert colors consistent within elemental pairs.

Sure, I'll add you! By updates do you mean every hatched nest, or like every time I add a new pair...? Thanks for checking out my challenge!
@Solanceae Thanks so much for the offer! Currently I'm only looking for fire primals with a cantaloupe tertiary. I'm trying to keep tert colors consistent within elemental pairs.

Sure, I'll add you! By updates do you mean every hatched nest, or like every time I add a new pair...? Thanks for checking out my challenge!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon
such beauts <3
oh and i am always available if you find a light primal pair~! i have three nests, so breeding them will be no problem. please tell me if you happen to find a pair and are looking for a nesting host.
just don't pay me i'll feel bad
@3idolon
such beauts <3
oh and i am always available if you find a light primal pair~! i have three nests, so breeding them will be no problem. please tell me if you happen to find a pair and are looking for a nesting host.
just don't pay me i'll feel bad
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@3idolon
I meant for both hatched nests and pairs. I'll let you know if I get lucky enough to get a primal with a cantaloupe tertiary.
@3idolon
I meant for both hatched nests and pairs. I'll let you know if I get lucky enough to get a primal with a cantaloupe tertiary.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Jamin Ah thanks so much for offering! [emoji=heart] I currently have my female light primal, but I'm still on the lookout for my male. @Solanceae Thanks so much! I'm especially interested in female primals [emoji=coatl happy]
@Jamin Ah thanks so much for offering! I currently have my female light primal, but I'm still on the lookout for my male.

@Solanceae Thanks so much! I'm especially interested in female primals
@
@
@3idolon
i'll be on the lookout for the male~! ^^ i'm just so excited about this hatchery because it's a great idea ^^ btw what's your budget for a possible mate?
@3idolon
i'll be on the lookout for the male~! ^^ i'm just so excited about this hatchery because it's a great idea ^^ btw what's your budget for a possible mate?
@Jamin Honestly it's a bit all over the place. You can see how much I paid for each of my potential primals here (starts with Crimson Warrior), it's listed in their bios. My female is purple/grapefruit/grapefruit so I'd pay more for primary and secondary colors close in range with those. The tert will have to be Banana, Grapefruit, or Yellow, since I'm not looking for any sort of spread in the tert colors. I'm also still looking for other female light primals with those terts, though I probably wouldn't pay as much since I already found my noc girl :)

Thanks again!
@Jamin Honestly it's a bit all over the place. You can see how much I paid for each of my potential primals here (starts with Crimson Warrior), it's listed in their bios. My female is purple/grapefruit/grapefruit so I'd pay more for primary and secondary colors close in range with those. The tert will have to be Banana, Grapefruit, or Yellow, since I'm not looking for any sort of spread in the tert colors. I'm also still looking for other female light primals with those terts, though I probably wouldn't pay as much since I already found my noc girl :)

Thanks again!
@
@
@3idolon
okay, thanks. ill be on the lookout ><
@3idolon
okay, thanks. ill be on the lookout ><
@3idolon Such pretty hatchlings! Also, I’m always available to host a Wind nest for free if you need one ^^
@3idolon Such pretty hatchlings! Also, I’m always available to host a Wind nest for free if you need one ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz Thank you so much, I appreciate the help!

@Amphithere Sure thing, I'll add you now!
@mayanaz Thank you so much, I appreciate the help!

@Amphithere Sure thing, I'll add you now!
@
@
please add me to pings in general (but especially those plague babs, mmmm)

best of luck in getting some spiffy primals!
please add me to pings in general (but especially those plague babs, mmmm)

best of luck in getting some spiffy primals!
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27