Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Emperor Locke] Containing the Beast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[size=1]@Abysea[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 19[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 146[/u] Art/ Lore day [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Corpsemaker Ivy] and 10-20 rounds in the Coli Mercury is now level 9! We'll be moving onto the Sandswept delta for the original group next now. No lost lives to report *yay* though Alenia [i]almost[/i] lost a life to a blooming strangler but survived on 2hp and I was able to potion her. **** Mercury followed up the group of dragons as Sugar Meadow led them to a large mound of shadow. To anyone who didn't know where they were headed it would look like a large dune of sand or perhaps a rock outcropping. However, he and the others knew exactly what it was. As they grew closer the details of the emperor stuck out and Mercury shuddered as they entered the shadow it cast on the ground; cold red sand welled up between his paws and he shivered as the undead creature gave a loud, raspy breath. Rotten smelling air gusted over them and Mercury heard Celia gag as it hit her. Sugar Meadow came to a stop and turned her back to the beast to stare back at them. "This is what we are protecting the clans from, understood?" Mercury sat down next to Iraia and curled his tail over his paws. Their hatchlings- minus Alenia who was back watching the camp and Munia with Cyanide and that new bogsneak, Megalodon- and Balkan were staring at the four headed creature in fear, awe, and disgust. [i]"I know I was the same way when I first saw this thing."[/i] Thanis stepped forwards suddenly and stared at Sugar Meadow. "That's great but why are we here? Shouldn't we be defending the borders then instead of staring at this thing?" The Light dragon flared her wings slightly as if annoyed. "You are all doing well with that but it was time you saw what really is at stake if Onyx, as it has been called, wakes up. No dragon will be safe and all the clans in Sornieth can't stop it-" "Then how come it was put to sleep with magic?" Celia interrupted, her figure shifting nervously as she continued to eye the nearest head's closed eye. "What if we wake it up being so close?" "The magic placed on it saps its energy. We should be so lucky that this creature was found in time so close to its 'birth' that it could be done. Only deities can truly stand a chance at killing emperors however." She paused as another loud rattled breath went through the beast. "We are here to make sure it stays asleep and lacks the energy a creature its size needs to function." "And if it does wake up? What then?" Zaer's tone was thoughtful as he looked at the creature. "We certainly can't fight it; we'd just be bite sized snacks for it." "Then we try to sedate it once more. If that doesn't work we warn Death Clan and any other clans and dragons nearby before fleeing. Light has an emperor on the loose right now but while they are destructive I can assure you they are slow." [i]"I've heard of there being one in Light... I hadn't realized it was true. I wonder how she knows they're so much about it's movements though?"[/i] Mercury tilted his head as Sugar Meadow continued with her speech and instructions. Perhaps he didn't want to know the answer. "It's creepy to think that [i]thing[/i] could wake up at any moment and attack us..." He whispered to his mate. Iraia shrugged and nodded towards the mostly skeletal head. "I doubt that one could do much. Besides, what are the chances? It hasn't even moved yet. Don't be such a hatchling about it. Look at our sons, even they're bolder than you." She laughed and nudged him jokingly, earning a sharp look from Sugar Meadow, but Mercury merely gave a nervous smile back. He wasn't so confident that being motionless meant everything was fine. What if it was just reserving its energy to break free? Still he decided to say nothing more on the subject and quietly continued listening to Sugar Meadow.
@Abysea
Day 19

RNG rolled 146

Art/ Lore day

Pinkerton drop Corpsemaker Ivy

and 10-20 rounds in the Coli

Mercury is now level 9! We'll be moving onto the Sandswept delta for the original group next now.

No lost lives to report *yay* though Alenia almost lost a life to a blooming strangler but survived on 2hp and I was able to potion her.

Mercury followed up the group of dragons as Sugar Meadow led them to a large mound of shadow. To anyone who didn't know where they were headed it would look like a large dune of sand or perhaps a rock outcropping. However, he and the others knew exactly what it was.

As they grew closer the details of the emperor stuck out and Mercury shuddered as they entered the shadow it cast on the ground; cold red sand welled up between his paws and he shivered as the undead creature gave a loud, raspy breath. Rotten smelling air gusted over them and Mercury heard Celia gag as it hit her.

Sugar Meadow came to a stop and turned her back to the beast to stare back at them. "This is what we are protecting the clans from, understood?"

Mercury sat down next to Iraia and curled his tail over his paws. Their hatchlings- minus Alenia who was back watching the camp and Munia with Cyanide and that new bogsneak, Megalodon- and Balkan were staring at the four headed creature in fear, awe, and disgust. "I know I was the same way when I first saw this thing."

Thanis stepped forwards suddenly and stared at Sugar Meadow. "That's great but why are we here? Shouldn't we be defending the borders then instead of staring at this thing?"

The Light dragon flared her wings slightly as if annoyed. "You are all doing well with that but it was time you saw what really is at stake if Onyx, as it has been called, wakes up. No dragon will be safe and all the clans in Sornieth can't stop it-"

"Then how come it was put to sleep with magic?" Celia interrupted, her figure shifting nervously as she continued to eye the nearest head's closed eye. "What if we wake it up being so close?"

"The magic placed on it saps its energy. We should be so lucky that this creature was found in time so close to its 'birth' that it could be done. Only deities can truly stand a chance at killing emperors however." She paused as another loud rattled breath went through the beast. "We are here to make sure it stays asleep and lacks the energy a creature its size needs to function."

"And if it does wake up? What then?" Zaer's tone was thoughtful as he looked at the creature. "We certainly can't fight it; we'd just be bite sized snacks for it."

"Then we try to sedate it once more. If that doesn't work we warn Death Clan and any other clans and dragons nearby before fleeing. Light has an emperor on the loose right now but while they are destructive I can assure you they are slow."

"I've heard of there being one in Light... I hadn't realized it was true. I wonder how she knows they're so much about it's movements though?" Mercury tilted his head as Sugar Meadow continued with her speech and instructions. Perhaps he didn't want to know the answer.

"It's creepy to think that thing could wake up at any moment and attack us..." He whispered to his mate.

Iraia shrugged and nodded towards the mostly skeletal head. "I doubt that one could do much. Besides, what are the chances? It hasn't even moved yet. Don't be such a hatchling about it. Look at our sons, even they're bolder than you."

She laughed and nudged him jokingly, earning a sharp look from Sugar Meadow, but Mercury merely gave a nervous smile back. He wasn't so confident that being motionless meant everything was fine. What if it was just reserving its energy to break free? Still he decided to say nothing more on the subject and quietly continued listening to Sugar Meadow.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 20[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 162[/u] Breed some dragons [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=silky fanrat] New dragon Mercury and Iraia are so proud of how strong their first nest is becoming they've decided to have another nest! 3 hatchlings this time. [s]or should I say at the moment[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] and then we have our newest dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49730322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497304/49730322_350.png[/img] [/url] Aspeia
@Abysea
Day 20

RNG rolled 162

Breed some dragons

Pinkerton drop Silky Fanrat

New dragon

Mercury and Iraia are so proud of how strong their first nest is becoming they've decided to have another nest! 3 hatchlings this time. or should I say at the moment

3healthy_0dead.png

and then we have our newest dragon

49730322_350.png

Aspeia
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 21[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 54[/u] Gee RNG thanks, is there going to be a price for getting another new dragon? (breed rolled 3 so spiral) [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=berserker] (and we did indeed flip tails, which means this death streak is happening) ...Oh. I see... [s]Stares anxiously at dragons then at coli[/s] So as excited as I was to try out the Sandswept Delta with our original trio, I think I'll stick with Cyanide, Thanis, and Zaer in woodland path since they seem the best team with the best chance at this. The trio did well, we almost lost Zaer but a potion healed him right up and the Death Streak went well. We also have our new spiral: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50398593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503986/50398593_350.png[/img] [/url] Imoen
@Abysea
Day 21

RNG rolled 54

Gee RNG thanks, is there going to be a price for getting another new dragon?

(breed rolled 3 so spiral)

Pinkerton drop Berserker

(and we did indeed flip tails, which means this death streak is happening)

...Oh. I see... Stares anxiously at dragons then at coli

So as excited as I was to try out the Sandswept Delta with our original trio, I think I'll stick with Cyanide, Thanis, and Zaer in woodland path since they seem the best team with the best chance at this.

The trio did well, we almost lost Zaer but a potion healed him right up and the Death Streak went well.

We also have our new spiral:

50398593_350.png

Imoen
Can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
Can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
“blaireau’s
@blaireau you've been added :)
@blaireau you've been added :)
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 22[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 2[/u] Amount of rounds rolled a 43 I took Sugar Meadow, Mercury, and Iraia into Sandswept Delta for the first time for 10 rounds. ... 2 shadow dragons aren't very good in that place. Iraia lost 1 life Mercury lost 1 life Then I took Cyanide, Thanis, and Zaer for 11 rounds in Woodland path. Cyanide leveled up to 7 Afterwards I decided to start our next group with Munia, Megalodon, and Aspeia in the training fields. The trio are now level 3 Finally I went back to Woodland path for the remainder of the battles with Balkan, Celia, and Alenia. Alenia lost 1 life The trio are now level 5 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=canopic jar] And some lore to go along with it! **** Munia was nervous as she was paired up with Megalodon and his mate, Aspeia, to take a patrol out to hunt. She'd never been beyond the borders of the camp since being brought back after they'd found her. What if something attacked them? She'd noticed some of the others coming back with wounds before... "You'll do find." Zaer's encouraging voice came from behind her as he approached. "Just remember to always be aware of your surroundings and to run if you can't win." "I guess..." She glanced back towards her 'teammates' as the pair talked and slowly made their way towards the entrance. "...I wish I was with your patrol. This is going to seem so [i]weird![/i] I barely know them- no one does really they just got here- and they're together a-and what if they don't-" She was cut off as the smaller but older dragon lightly batted at her leg, his blue fur tickling her scales slightly. "It'll be fine. Besides, do you [i]really[/i] want to come with me to collect herbs? It would be so boring." "Cyanide is going and [i]she[/i] looks pretty happy." "She's always cheerful." Zaer pointed out. "Pretty sure that's why Sugar Meadow is making her come with me- to get her out of the camp." Munia couldn't really argue with that, especially when she heard Megalodon calling her over to leave. She hastily said goodbye to Zaer before hurrying over to join the two dragons waiting for her. They gave her nods in greeting before leading the way out of camp with her trailing nervously behind them. [i]"I can trust them... Sugar Meadow trusts them to leave camp and help out... I just have to make sure I don't make a fool of myself in front of them."[/i] The young ridgeback nearly crashed into the imperial in front of her when they came to a halt. Megalodon tasted the air with his long tongue before turning back to them. "There's some prey up ahead. I'll go in first while you two circle around and trap it from the sides. The bogsneak was already walking away before either of them could say anything. Aspeia quickly took the left side of the low hill and Munia inched her way towards the right, trying to be quiet and hide her shadow as the others were doing. Once in position to attack she could see their prey was a couple silver-laced roosters. They were pecking at the ground, completely unaware they were being hunted until Megalodon suddenly lunged forward, his teeth ripping out some feathers as the birds began running. Aspeia dove down upon them and Munia quickly did the same. The trio managed to catch one of them before it could run off. Munia wished she'd been faster, perhaps they would've caught both. But the day wasn't over and they continued hunting; she could tell she was getting better at it and by the time they returned she was walking confidently behind the other two. She placed her prey down with the rest of the meat before seeing Zaer waving her over. Munia brightened even more as she saw he'd already gotten some fish for her as well. The blue ridgeback grinned and went to join him; he'd love to hear all about how the patrol went!
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 22

RNG rolled 2

Amount of rounds rolled a 43

I took Sugar Meadow, Mercury, and Iraia into Sandswept Delta for the first time for 10 rounds.
... 2 shadow dragons aren't very good in that place.
Iraia lost 1 life
Mercury lost 1 life

Then I took Cyanide, Thanis, and Zaer for 11 rounds in Woodland path.
Cyanide leveled up to 7

Afterwards I decided to start our next group with Munia, Megalodon, and Aspeia in the training fields.
The trio are now level 3

Finally I went back to Woodland path for the remainder of the battles with Balkan, Celia, and Alenia.
Alenia lost 1 life
The trio are now level 5

Pinkerton drop Canopic Jar

And some lore to go along with it!

Munia was nervous as she was paired up with Megalodon and his mate, Aspeia, to take a patrol out to hunt. She'd never been beyond the borders of the camp since being brought back after they'd found her. What if something attacked them? She'd noticed some of the others coming back with wounds before...

"You'll do find." Zaer's encouraging voice came from behind her as he approached. "Just remember to always be aware of your surroundings and to run if you can't win."

"I guess..." She glanced back towards her 'teammates' as the pair talked and slowly made their way towards the entrance. "...I wish I was with your patrol. This is going to seem so weird! I barely know them- no one does really they just got here- and they're together a-and what if they don't-"

She was cut off as the smaller but older dragon lightly batted at her leg, his blue fur tickling her scales slightly. "It'll be fine. Besides, do you really want to come with me to collect herbs? It would be so boring."

"Cyanide is going and she looks pretty happy."

"She's always cheerful." Zaer pointed out. "Pretty sure that's why Sugar Meadow is making her come with me- to get her out of the camp."

Munia couldn't really argue with that, especially when she heard Megalodon calling her over to leave. She hastily said goodbye to Zaer before hurrying over to join the two dragons waiting for her. They gave her nods in greeting before leading the way out of camp with her trailing nervously behind them.

"I can trust them... Sugar Meadow trusts them to leave camp and help out... I just have to make sure I don't make a fool of myself in front of them." The young ridgeback nearly crashed into the imperial in front of her when they came to a halt.

Megalodon tasted the air with his long tongue before turning back to them. "There's some prey up ahead. I'll go in first while you two circle around and trap it from the sides.

The bogsneak was already walking away before either of them could say anything. Aspeia quickly took the left side of the low hill and Munia inched her way towards the right, trying to be quiet and hide her shadow as the others were doing. Once in position to attack she could see their prey was a couple silver-laced roosters. They were pecking at the ground, completely unaware they were being hunted until Megalodon suddenly lunged forward, his teeth ripping out some feathers as the birds began running.

Aspeia dove down upon them and Munia quickly did the same. The trio managed to catch one of them before it could run off. Munia wished she'd been faster, perhaps they would've caught both. But the day wasn't over and they continued hunting; she could tell she was getting better at it and by the time they returned she was walking confidently behind the other two.

She placed her prey down with the rest of the meat before seeing Zaer waving her over. Munia brightened even more as she saw he'd already gotten some fish for her as well. The blue ridgeback grinned and went to join him; he'd love to hear all about how the patrol went!
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 23[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 28[/u] Number of rounds rolled a 14 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Sakura Owlet] And that means we'll actually be doing 30-40 coli rounds! *** I decided to take Balkan, Celia, and Munia into Woodland Path for 15 rounds. Balkan and Celia are now level 6 Munia is now level 4 Then took Megalodon, Aspeia, and Imoen to the training fields for 15 rounds. Megalodon and Aspeia are now level 4 Imoen is now level 3 Finally, I took Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury to Sandswept delta for 10 rounds. Mercury lost 1 life (though we did do much better there today despite this)
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 23

RNG rolled 28

Number of rounds rolled a 14

Pinkerton drop Sakura Owlet

And that means we'll actually be doing 30-40 coli rounds!

I decided to take Balkan, Celia, and Munia into Woodland Path for 15 rounds.
Balkan and Celia are now level 6
Munia is now level 4

Then took Megalodon, Aspeia, and Imoen to the training fields for 15 rounds.
Megalodon and Aspeia are now level 4
Imoen is now level 3

Finally, I took Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury to Sandswept delta for 10 rounds.
Mercury lost 1 life (though we did do much better there today despite this)

[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 24[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 65[/u] Another new dragon? [s]I'm wondering if I should shrink the chances it could happen?[/s] Breed rolled: 4 (tundra) [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Scholar] Death Streak... but we got heads so nothing happens. Well, here's our new tundra girl, Vasylyna [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50174327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501744/50174327_350.png[/img] [/url] Seriously am wondering if I need to shrink the chances of getting a new dragon though because unlike my War/Locke, we're getting a lot of new dragons here really fast.
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 24

RNG rolled 65

Another new dragon? I'm wondering if I should shrink the chances it could happen?
Breed rolled: 4 (tundra)

Pinkerton drop Scholar

Death Streak... but we got heads so nothing happens.

Well, here's our new tundra girl, Vasylyna

50174327_350.png

Seriously am wondering if I need to shrink the chances of getting a new dragon though because unlike my War/Locke, we're getting a lot of new dragons here really fast.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 25[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 84[/u] Death Streak! I took Balkan, Munia, and Celia to Woodland path. Munia is now level 5 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=amber goby] Then 40-50 coli rounds! I took Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds. The trio are all level 10 [s]yes, 1 more lvl to go and we're outta there[/s] Iraia lost 1 life [emoji=pearlcatcher happy]Now that they're level 10s Sugar Meadow and Mercury are eligible for their primary genes! (Iraia is as well obviously but I like them the way they are) Thanis, Zaer, and Celia went to Woodland path for 10 rounds Thanis is now lvl 7, which means he'll be in Scorched Forest next time! Balkan, Alenia, and Munia fought 20 rounds in the Woodland path Alenia and Munia are now level 6. *** AND our nest of 3 hatched today, the two males survived: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50785484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507855/50785484_350.png[/img] [/url] Venger [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50785485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507855/50785485_350.png[/img] [/url] Xanice and here's their deceased sister: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50785486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/507855/50785486.png[/img] [/url]
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 25

RNG rolled 84

Death Streak!

I took Balkan, Munia, and Celia to Woodland path.
Munia is now level 5

Pinkerton drop Amber Goby

Then 40-50 coli rounds!

I took Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds.
The trio are all level 10 yes, 1 more lvl to go and we're outta there
Iraia lost 1 life

Now that they're level 10s Sugar Meadow and Mercury are eligible for their primary genes! (Iraia is as well obviously but I like them the way they are)

Thanis, Zaer, and Celia went to Woodland path for 10 rounds
Thanis is now lvl 7, which means he'll be in Scorched Forest next time!

Balkan, Alenia, and Munia fought 20 rounds in the Woodland path
Alenia and Munia are now level 6.

AND our nest of 3 hatched today, the two males survived:

50785484_350.png

Venger

50785485_350.png

Xanice

and here's their deceased sister:

50785486.png

RNG really wants a big clan, doesn’t it?
RNG really wants a big clan, doesn’t it?
“blaireau’s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18