Nah, you're good.
@MisterMylez
Nah, you're good.
They/Them FR+2
yay
yay
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[center][u][b]Battle Update[/b][/u][/center] Getting so many battle items in the pool its starting to confuse me which I have already used so here this is. Items Used: [item=dodo wing] [item=manyleaves] [item=pastel scallop] [item=green shoots] [item=broadleaf plantain] [item=bicolor petunia] [item=swamp mosquito] [item=marigold] [item=patio rose] [item=small-leaved boxwood] [item=decorative desert tile] rolled a 3, 40 battles [item=moonglow foxtail] rolled a 1, 20 battles [item=ice crystal] rolled a 3, 40 battles [item=red maple leaf] rolled a 4, 50 battles [item=banded ironstone] rolled a 2, 30 battles [item=discipline] had to do Death Streak [item=scholar] had to do Death Streak [item=berserker] did not have to do Death Streak So now that is all caught up. I did the Death Streaks a couple of weeks ago and while I have the lore for that written I am needing to write a bit of build up first and that has been difficult because I have been juggling a lot lately irl. The regular battles I just did this past weekend, so everyone got a nice exp boost.
Battle Update

Getting so many battle items in the pool its starting to confuse me which I have already used so here this is.

Items Used:
Dodo Wing Manyleaves Pastel Scallop Green Shoots Broadleaf Plantain Bicolor Petunia Swamp Mosquito Marigold Patio Rose Small-Leaved Boxwood

Decorative Desert Tile rolled a 3, 40 battles
Moonglow Foxtail rolled a 1, 20 battles
Ice Crystal rolled a 3, 40 battles
Red Maple Leaf rolled a 4, 50 battles
Banded Ironstone rolled a 2, 30 battles

Discipline had to do Death Streak
Scholar had to do Death Streak
Berserker did not have to do Death Streak

So now that is all caught up. I did the Death Streaks a couple of weeks ago and while I have the lore for that written I am needing to write a bit of build up first and that has been difficult because I have been juggling a lot lately irl.

The regular battles I just did this past weekend, so everyone got a nice exp boost.
They/Them FR+2
Respite

The island Heth had chosen did turn out to be nice, even if it was an hour’s flight north of where it said it was on the map. It was large enough for the clan to stay on comfortably for an extended stay, and had a larger variety of vegetation than the smaller atolls and sandbars they had been staying on usually had, which meant for a restock on greens for the bogsneaks’ meals.

The water right around the island was shallow enough to be safe for the hatchlings, but the adults had to be careful about watching them, as about fifteen feet from shore there was a drop off into deep water. Being Water element aligned it would be extraordinarily difficult for the hatchlings to drown, but they could easily get lost in deep water or encounter a predator all to happy to bump into an unattended young dragon.

The clan decided that an extended stay would be in the best interest of everyone while Zyl monitored the growth of the hatchlings and Ishikk’s recovery while Ishikk took the opportunity to study magic under Arabella.

The days turned into weeks at the island, the hatchlings growing rapidly, as hatchlings did. Interestingly all three outgrew their father in length, yet had very small wings. While they trio could fly, taking off from the ground was difficult and much of the time they needed to fall off of some sort of ledge to get started. Basil had already set a course for the clan to head to the nearest large market to try and acquire more pairs of magic assisted mechanical wings like the pair Ishikk wore. None of the three seemed overly upset at this drawback, after all their older brother managed just fine with his wings, why should they worry about their own?

The youngest, Rue, was a quiet young dragon, but was always paying careful attention to those around her. She was kind, and would always step in to offer help where it was needed. She quickly became Zyl’s assistant for preparing meals, along with Basil of course. Zyl had grown quite fond of her and her kindness, and tended to sneak her extra treats when no one else was looking.

The middle child, Savir was a cheerful fellow. He took the bedtime stories they three were told to heart, and had become obsessed with becoming an honorable warrior. A “defender of justice”. Before he could even fly he had insisted his parents start teaching him how to fight so that he could learn how to protect himself and others. Heth finds it amusing, while Ravage tends to bicker with her child about piracy and whether pirates are villains or not.

The eldest, Siel, was a bit of an oddball, as he was very lazy. He was always the first asleep and the last awake. He could not be trusted to stay awake for any watches by himself at night. He would complain about being forced to do things, but found that arguing too much was too much of a hassle so he would almost always end up doing as he was asked.

He enjoyed spending time with Basil, and particularly liked to paint or sketch together. He was not a huge fan of the idea of the clan's normally nomadic lifestyle. He worried that once they head out he would have very little time to work on art. He would much rather they simply stay on the island, claim it as their own, and live a quiet, peaceful life there so he can keep sitting in the sun and drawing.

Worried about Savir’s reckless desire to throw himself in to fights and Siel’s complete lack of desire to fight at all, Rue began to train with Arabella and Ishikk in Mage arts. Her training went a little faster that Ishikk’s had, as Arabella was a Shadow dragon, and could not fully describe how it felt to connect to Water magic, now that he knew how though, Ishikk was able to give more exact lessons to his younger sister, and Rue’s abilities grew quickly.

As the trio reached their full size the clan became restless again. They had stayed much longer than planned once again and Ravage was getting fussy about “constant vacations” from their normal island hopping. Zyl and Basil politely declined to point out that it was her impulsive breedings that had been the cause of such vacations, as they didn’t really blame her for it.

They made plans to leave the island in the next week or so, not in any real rush to be off.

Zyl and Basil worked with help from Rue to collect as many plants as practical for their food and medicine stores. The medicinal plants would need a few days in the sun to dry out to be fit for travel, and some would get ground down into powders so they would be ready to use whenever needed.

Basil kept pausing in his work, looking out at the sea, and uneasy feeling in his stomach. It did not take Zyl long to notice the pattern.

“Are you alright?” They asked softly. Rue was a ways off, just out of earshot if they stayed quiet.

The spiral shook himself like a tundra shaking water from its fur, as if he could shed his unease the same way. “It… It just feels off today.” he mumbled, wishing his powers of Sight were stronger. “It feels like we should probably leave here sooner than in a few days.”

Zyl nodded, trusting Basil’s judgment absolutely. They looked up at how low the sun was dipping towards the horizon. “It’s going to be dark soon. Do you think morning will be soon enough?”

Basil fidgeted with his front claws uncertainly. “Maybe?” he offered “It feels vaguely bad, but not… urgent? So I think so?”

Zyl nodded again, lowering their head in an invitation for Basil to coil around their neck which Basil accepted, it was a favorite position for them both. Zyl quickly set to work informing the others of the change of plans. None of the other clan members questioned Basil’s judgment on the matter, and hurried to finish their departure preparations before dark.

@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez

I will pretty this up later. In a hurry to get things done before work atm.
Wanted to go into more detail on the triplets before the next scene, but finally had to admit that my writing muse is much more interested in what comes afterwards, so here we are.

I already have the next scene written out, it will be the result of 2 Death Streaks I did, so there will be violence. Going to upload it tomorrow.
Respite

The island Heth had chosen did turn out to be nice, even if it was an hour’s flight north of where it said it was on the map. It was large enough for the clan to stay on comfortably for an extended stay, and had a larger variety of vegetation than the smaller atolls and sandbars they had been staying on usually had, which meant for a restock on greens for the bogsneaks’ meals.

The water right around the island was shallow enough to be safe for the hatchlings, but the adults had to be careful about watching them, as about fifteen feet from shore there was a drop off into deep water. Being Water element aligned it would be extraordinarily difficult for the hatchlings to drown, but they could easily get lost in deep water or encounter a predator all to happy to bump into an unattended young dragon.

The clan decided that an extended stay would be in the best interest of everyone while Zyl monitored the growth of the hatchlings and Ishikk’s recovery while Ishikk took the opportunity to study magic under Arabella.

The days turned into weeks at the island, the hatchlings growing rapidly, as hatchlings did. Interestingly all three outgrew their father in length, yet had very small wings. While they trio could fly, taking off from the ground was difficult and much of the time they needed to fall off of some sort of ledge to get started. Basil had already set a course for the clan to head to the nearest large market to try and acquire more pairs of magic assisted mechanical wings like the pair Ishikk wore. None of the three seemed overly upset at this drawback, after all their older brother managed just fine with his wings, why should they worry about their own?

The youngest, Rue, was a quiet young dragon, but was always paying careful attention to those around her. She was kind, and would always step in to offer help where it was needed. She quickly became Zyl’s assistant for preparing meals, along with Basil of course. Zyl had grown quite fond of her and her kindness, and tended to sneak her extra treats when no one else was looking.

The middle child, Savir was a cheerful fellow. He took the bedtime stories they three were told to heart, and had become obsessed with becoming an honorable warrior. A “defender of justice”. Before he could even fly he had insisted his parents start teaching him how to fight so that he could learn how to protect himself and others. Heth finds it amusing, while Ravage tends to bicker with her child about piracy and whether pirates are villains or not.

The eldest, Siel, was a bit of an oddball, as he was very lazy. He was always the first asleep and the last awake. He could not be trusted to stay awake for any watches by himself at night. He would complain about being forced to do things, but found that arguing too much was too much of a hassle so he would almost always end up doing as he was asked.

He enjoyed spending time with Basil, and particularly liked to paint or sketch together. He was not a huge fan of the idea of the clan's normally nomadic lifestyle. He worried that once they head out he would have very little time to work on art. He would much rather they simply stay on the island, claim it as their own, and live a quiet, peaceful life there so he can keep sitting in the sun and drawing.

Worried about Savir’s reckless desire to throw himself in to fights and Siel’s complete lack of desire to fight at all, Rue began to train with Arabella and Ishikk in Mage arts. Her training went a little faster that Ishikk’s had, as Arabella was a Shadow dragon, and could not fully describe how it felt to connect to Water magic, now that he knew how though, Ishikk was able to give more exact lessons to his younger sister, and Rue’s abilities grew quickly.

As the trio reached their full size the clan became restless again. They had stayed much longer than planned once again and Ravage was getting fussy about “constant vacations” from their normal island hopping. Zyl and Basil politely declined to point out that it was her impulsive breedings that had been the cause of such vacations, as they didn’t really blame her for it.

They made plans to leave the island in the next week or so, not in any real rush to be off.

Zyl and Basil worked with help from Rue to collect as many plants as practical for their food and medicine stores. The medicinal plants would need a few days in the sun to dry out to be fit for travel, and some would get ground down into powders so they would be ready to use whenever needed.

Basil kept pausing in his work, looking out at the sea, and uneasy feeling in his stomach. It did not take Zyl long to notice the pattern.

“Are you alright?” They asked softly. Rue was a ways off, just out of earshot if they stayed quiet.

The spiral shook himself like a tundra shaking water from its fur, as if he could shed his unease the same way. “It… It just feels off today.” he mumbled, wishing his powers of Sight were stronger. “It feels like we should probably leave here sooner than in a few days.”

Zyl nodded, trusting Basil’s judgment absolutely. They looked up at how low the sun was dipping towards the horizon. “It’s going to be dark soon. Do you think morning will be soon enough?”

Basil fidgeted with his front claws uncertainly. “Maybe?” he offered “It feels vaguely bad, but not… urgent? So I think so?”

Zyl nodded again, lowering their head in an invitation for Basil to coil around their neck which Basil accepted, it was a favorite position for them both. Zyl quickly set to work informing the others of the change of plans. None of the other clan members questioned Basil’s judgment on the matter, and hurried to finish their departure preparations before dark.

@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez

I will pretty this up later. In a hurry to get things done before work atm.
Wanted to go into more detail on the triplets before the next scene, but finally had to admit that my writing muse is much more interested in what comes afterwards, so here we are.

I already have the next scene written out, it will be the result of 2 Death Streaks I did, so there will be violence. Going to upload it tomorrow.
They/Them FR+2
[center]Also wanted to put this newest family size chart up. Tumblr [url=https://radiantcaverns.tumblr.com/post/185845842068/newest-version-of-ravage-and-heths-family-all]link[/url] in case this image is too small. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cff83043504cfa8ba5da04e1fe931d98/tumblr_pto71iM5q21y859bpo1_1280.png[/img][/center]
Also wanted to put this newest family size chart up.
Tumblr link in case this image is too small.

tumblr_pto71iM5q21y859bpo1_1280.png
They/Them FR+2
Nice!
Nice!
Oh no I just read the last part. I am scared
Oh no I just read the last part. I am scared
@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez

Doing it backwards again to give another warning that this post has violence and death. It's not super graphic to me, but I have to stay mindful that FR has restrictions and since I do not know the exact line on what is too much I am staying on the side of caution and toning it down slightly from what I would normally describe and warning any readers about it before they read the post.

Items used were the 2 Death Streak stones I listed in my battle update a few posts ago.

Monster

Zyl was woken by tremors around their neck and the sharp stench of fear. “Basil? Basil whats wrong?” They whispered urgently, all sleepiness gone as a jolt of adrenaline shot through their veins.

Basil was shaking violently, eyes wide and blank as he stared out at the churning dark waters. He dug his claws into Zyl’s shoulder, voice thick with the need to cry as he began to babble. “Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.” he lurched forward to vomit, squeezing painfully around Zyl’s neck as he retched.

“EVERYONE UP NOW! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Zyl bellowed, head whipping around in search for danger as they hastily buckled on both their own and Basil’s travel bags. They had never seen Basil this frantic during one of his visions before.

The rest of the group roused. The adults were quick to their feet, Ishikk and Arabella strapped on their belongings quickly while Ravage and Heth hurried the three younglings along.

Just offshore the water erupted with a crash as a huge form broke the surface. The weak light of the waning moon wasn’t enough to show the full details of the creature but it dwarfed all of them many times over. It paused, its long neck slowly swaying back and forth above the waterline, breathing in loudly through its open mouth as it tasted the air. Zyl felt cold all over, feathers and scales from nose to tail standing on end in fear. The reek of rotting vegetation enveloped the stunned clan as the beast started to drag it’s way towards land at an alarming rate.

“MOVE!” Zyl screamed at their companions, taking wing in a rush.

They got twenty or so feet above the creature and turned to check on everyone else. Ishikk and Arabella were in the air as well, and Rue was flapping her way up to them. The others were all still on the ground with the monster barreling towards them.

From up above the outline of the creature seemed more familiar. It was a dragon. An imperial, judging by the size and lack of dorsal spines. It lunged, pouncing onto the closest dragon to it, one of the bogsneaks, though in the semidarkness Zyl couldn’t make out who. A bone chilling scream filled the air, quickly cut short with a wet crunch as the imperial bent it’s head down to bite into the bogsneak. The first crunch was followed by a second, and the sound of a lapping tongue.

It’s going to eat us. Zyl realized, whole body frozen in horror.

One of the other bogsneaks rushed at the monster, bellowing in rage. It snaked out a foreleg and snatched the smaller dragon by the neck, dragging him towards itself as it continued to feed from it’s first catch.

“NO!” Ravage shrieked, diving forward and latching on to the imperial’s foreleg. The remaining bogsneak followed suit and Zyl felt a loosening around their neck, suddenly Basil was streaking towards the fray.

That finally broke Zyl out of their horrified trance. They rushed forward as well, the three Mages hot on their heels.
The imperial lifted its head from it’s grim meal, coiling it’s neck back in preparation then striking out at the dragons attached to it’s leg. Ravage let out a scream as it closed its jaws around her and forcibly ripped her off of its leg.

Basil rammed into it’s face, aiming for the eyes, tiny claws raking every inch of flesh they could find. The giant roared in pain and anger, letting go of Ravage in it’s surprise and shaking its head violently to try to dislodge the tiny attacker. Basil darted away, narrowly escaping the massive jaws snapping at him. He circled around for another attack, fluttering here and there around the imperial’s head in a deadly dance as the two faced off.

Up close Zyl could identify the Bogsneaks. Savir had been the one trying to rescue the one who was most likely dead, and Heth was helping him get free from the monster’s grip while it was still being distracted by Basil. That meant the bogsneak that had been killed had to be Siel. Zyl did not look at the body. They could mourn later.

Ishikk flew to where his mother had fallen, and Zyl took comfort from the blue light of magic that meant he had started a healing spell. If Ishikk was working healing magic then Ravage was still alive for now.

“Rue! Heal Savir and get him to safety if he can’t fight! Heth! Arabella! I need you!” Zyl ordered as they shot towards the giant still trying to do battle with Basil.

The spiral had just started another circle of the imperial’s head when the imperial suddenly twisted its head to the side, viciously slamming it’s overgrown antlers into the smaller dragon. Basil’s momentum made him partially wrap around one of the sharp branches on the antler, and the imperial shook its head violently, knocking him from one branch to another over and over. When it stopped Basil was bleeding all over, hanging unsettlingly limp from one antler.

A ringing filled Zyl’s ears. Their vision went red as a burning hot fury bloomed in their chest. All other thoughts fled except the need to kill the monster before them. There was no longer a plan of attack or defense or thoughts of safety. There was only destruction.

They slammed into the back of the imperial’s neck, right where the skull and neck connected, coiling around it and squeezing as hard as they could to try and suffocate the beast while simultaneously attacking the spot where the neck and skull connected with their foreclaws and fangs. The monster’s scales were slippery with algae and it’s mane was matted, with rotting strands of seaweed tangled throughout. The foul taste didnt even register to Zyl; the area where the mane came through the scales was a weak point on any dragon, and soon blood was pouring down the back of the monster’s neck under the ferocity of their attack.

Taking Zyl’s lead Heth landed on the back of the imperial’s neck, latching on with his thick claws and snaking his neck around to latch his powerful jaws around the imperial’s throat, just below where Zyl’s body curled around it. Bogsneak jaws and fangs were much more suited to latching on and holding on than the coatl’s.

The imperial snarled at it’s attackers, shaking its neck violently and trying to reach them with it’s foreclaws. Arabella peppered the it’s face with energy bolts to keep it from giving it’s full attention to the two dragons on it’s neck, taking care to keep out of it’s reach.

Rue and a freshly healed Savir joined the fray; Rue teaming up with Arabella to send a constant barrage of energy and water bolts at the monster while Savir became the third dragon to lock onto it’s neck. The fearsome creature stumbled under the combined weight, panting heavily through the restrictions on it’s airway as it continued to try and reach them. It’s managed to sink its claws into Savir’s hindquarters, slashing them open as it scrabbled to dislodge the bogsneak. Savir growled savagely but held on, refusing to back down.

Zyl had a large wound opened on the back of it’s neck, exposing the bone of it’s spine. The bone was too thick for Zyl to break, and they continued to claw around it, screaming their rage.

Ishikk flew over to join the fighting. He hovered for a moment, taking in the battle. Seeing what Zyl was attempting he dove down to help. There wasn’t any more space for him to grab onto the imperial’s neck directly, so he was left with no choice but to latch on to his clanmates, claws digging in to their bodies as he struggled to find purchase while the giant dragon shook itself.

The spine looked too thick for his jaws as well, so he didn’t bother. Instead he began gathering all of the magic he had left, eyes glowing brightly as he charged himself up.

Instead of a thick bolt of spinning water he made it longer and thinner, increasing the speed of its spin until he had a drill made of water that he shot into the space between two of the imperial’s spinal disks. The monster went limp and fell with a crash as it’s spinal cord was severed.
@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez

Doing it backwards again to give another warning that this post has violence and death. It's not super graphic to me, but I have to stay mindful that FR has restrictions and since I do not know the exact line on what is too much I am staying on the side of caution and toning it down slightly from what I would normally describe and warning any readers about it before they read the post.

Items used were the 2 Death Streak stones I listed in my battle update a few posts ago.

Monster

Zyl was woken by tremors around their neck and the sharp stench of fear. “Basil? Basil whats wrong?” They whispered urgently, all sleepiness gone as a jolt of adrenaline shot through their veins.

Basil was shaking violently, eyes wide and blank as he stared out at the churning dark waters. He dug his claws into Zyl’s shoulder, voice thick with the need to cry as he began to babble. “Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.” he lurched forward to vomit, squeezing painfully around Zyl’s neck as he retched.

“EVERYONE UP NOW! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Zyl bellowed, head whipping around in search for danger as they hastily buckled on both their own and Basil’s travel bags. They had never seen Basil this frantic during one of his visions before.

The rest of the group roused. The adults were quick to their feet, Ishikk and Arabella strapped on their belongings quickly while Ravage and Heth hurried the three younglings along.

Just offshore the water erupted with a crash as a huge form broke the surface. The weak light of the waning moon wasn’t enough to show the full details of the creature but it dwarfed all of them many times over. It paused, its long neck slowly swaying back and forth above the waterline, breathing in loudly through its open mouth as it tasted the air. Zyl felt cold all over, feathers and scales from nose to tail standing on end in fear. The reek of rotting vegetation enveloped the stunned clan as the beast started to drag it’s way towards land at an alarming rate.

“MOVE!” Zyl screamed at their companions, taking wing in a rush.

They got twenty or so feet above the creature and turned to check on everyone else. Ishikk and Arabella were in the air as well, and Rue was flapping her way up to them. The others were all still on the ground with the monster barreling towards them.

From up above the outline of the creature seemed more familiar. It was a dragon. An imperial, judging by the size and lack of dorsal spines. It lunged, pouncing onto the closest dragon to it, one of the bogsneaks, though in the semidarkness Zyl couldn’t make out who. A bone chilling scream filled the air, quickly cut short with a wet crunch as the imperial bent it’s head down to bite into the bogsneak. The first crunch was followed by a second, and the sound of a lapping tongue.

It’s going to eat us. Zyl realized, whole body frozen in horror.

One of the other bogsneaks rushed at the monster, bellowing in rage. It snaked out a foreleg and snatched the smaller dragon by the neck, dragging him towards itself as it continued to feed from it’s first catch.

“NO!” Ravage shrieked, diving forward and latching on to the imperial’s foreleg. The remaining bogsneak followed suit and Zyl felt a loosening around their neck, suddenly Basil was streaking towards the fray.

That finally broke Zyl out of their horrified trance. They rushed forward as well, the three Mages hot on their heels.
The imperial lifted its head from it’s grim meal, coiling it’s neck back in preparation then striking out at the dragons attached to it’s leg. Ravage let out a scream as it closed its jaws around her and forcibly ripped her off of its leg.

Basil rammed into it’s face, aiming for the eyes, tiny claws raking every inch of flesh they could find. The giant roared in pain and anger, letting go of Ravage in it’s surprise and shaking its head violently to try to dislodge the tiny attacker. Basil darted away, narrowly escaping the massive jaws snapping at him. He circled around for another attack, fluttering here and there around the imperial’s head in a deadly dance as the two faced off.

Up close Zyl could identify the Bogsneaks. Savir had been the one trying to rescue the one who was most likely dead, and Heth was helping him get free from the monster’s grip while it was still being distracted by Basil. That meant the bogsneak that had been killed had to be Siel. Zyl did not look at the body. They could mourn later.

Ishikk flew to where his mother had fallen, and Zyl took comfort from the blue light of magic that meant he had started a healing spell. If Ishikk was working healing magic then Ravage was still alive for now.

“Rue! Heal Savir and get him to safety if he can’t fight! Heth! Arabella! I need you!” Zyl ordered as they shot towards the giant still trying to do battle with Basil.

The spiral had just started another circle of the imperial’s head when the imperial suddenly twisted its head to the side, viciously slamming it’s overgrown antlers into the smaller dragon. Basil’s momentum made him partially wrap around one of the sharp branches on the antler, and the imperial shook its head violently, knocking him from one branch to another over and over. When it stopped Basil was bleeding all over, hanging unsettlingly limp from one antler.

A ringing filled Zyl’s ears. Their vision went red as a burning hot fury bloomed in their chest. All other thoughts fled except the need to kill the monster before them. There was no longer a plan of attack or defense or thoughts of safety. There was only destruction.

They slammed into the back of the imperial’s neck, right where the skull and neck connected, coiling around it and squeezing as hard as they could to try and suffocate the beast while simultaneously attacking the spot where the neck and skull connected with their foreclaws and fangs. The monster’s scales were slippery with algae and it’s mane was matted, with rotting strands of seaweed tangled throughout. The foul taste didnt even register to Zyl; the area where the mane came through the scales was a weak point on any dragon, and soon blood was pouring down the back of the monster’s neck under the ferocity of their attack.

Taking Zyl’s lead Heth landed on the back of the imperial’s neck, latching on with his thick claws and snaking his neck around to latch his powerful jaws around the imperial’s throat, just below where Zyl’s body curled around it. Bogsneak jaws and fangs were much more suited to latching on and holding on than the coatl’s.

The imperial snarled at it’s attackers, shaking its neck violently and trying to reach them with it’s foreclaws. Arabella peppered the it’s face with energy bolts to keep it from giving it’s full attention to the two dragons on it’s neck, taking care to keep out of it’s reach.

Rue and a freshly healed Savir joined the fray; Rue teaming up with Arabella to send a constant barrage of energy and water bolts at the monster while Savir became the third dragon to lock onto it’s neck. The fearsome creature stumbled under the combined weight, panting heavily through the restrictions on it’s airway as it continued to try and reach them. It’s managed to sink its claws into Savir’s hindquarters, slashing them open as it scrabbled to dislodge the bogsneak. Savir growled savagely but held on, refusing to back down.

Zyl had a large wound opened on the back of it’s neck, exposing the bone of it’s spine. The bone was too thick for Zyl to break, and they continued to claw around it, screaming their rage.

Ishikk flew over to join the fighting. He hovered for a moment, taking in the battle. Seeing what Zyl was attempting he dove down to help. There wasn’t any more space for him to grab onto the imperial’s neck directly, so he was left with no choice but to latch on to his clanmates, claws digging in to their bodies as he struggled to find purchase while the giant dragon shook itself.

The spine looked too thick for his jaws as well, so he didn’t bother. Instead he began gathering all of the magic he had left, eyes glowing brightly as he charged himself up.

Instead of a thick bolt of spinning water he made it longer and thinner, increasing the speed of its spin until he had a drill made of water that he shot into the space between two of the imperial’s spinal disks. The monster went limp and fell with a crash as it’s spinal cord was severed.
They/Them FR+2
oh my god. oh my god. that was intense. Poor siel ;-;
oh my god. oh my god. that was intense. Poor siel ;-;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13