Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Waveswept Wanderers | Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][u][b]Mist Jam Part 2[/b][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/491422/49142126.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/497049/49704814.png[/img] [/center] “I thought your food was really nice. It isn’t your fault the wings fell off.” Basil mumbled as the pair made their way through the bustling crowds. Zyl was walking while Basil flitted above their head as they headed towards the pavilion where they could enter the kite painting contest. Zyl smiled and shook their head. “It kind of is.” They replied with a small shrug. “I thought it was really fair of the judges to say what they did. I will take their suggestions into account the next time I make something like that.” Basil turned to look at his companion. “So you aren’t upset then? That you didn’t do as well as you planned?” he asked, a hint of worry coloring his voice. Zyl tended to be a little introverted when it came to personal matters, and Basil didn’t want his friend to be hurting without being there to comfort them. Zyl shook their head again. “I didn’t enter to win, I entered to have fun. And I did. I have a lot of notes to put into my book of things that I saw the other cooks doing. Everyone was really impressive. I’m glad we were able to make it here in time for the festival.” They hummed, tail swishing behind them happily. Basil grinned, pleased that Zyl was enjoying themself. “Think you might enter again tomorrow then?” he asked eagerly. He liked to see the different ideas Zyl came up with when cooking. It was nice to see the coatl so relaxed, since they had taken on a lot of the management of their group of adventurers, no matter what Ravage said about her being the leader. Basil knew their safety weighed on Zyl’s mind, and he wanted them to be able to have fun and enjoy themself still. “If Ravage hasn’t burned the whole place down or gotten a bounty on her head for stealing by then, I would love to.” Zyl laughed. They had reached the pavilion now and Basil landed so they could wait together in line for supplies. Luckily the wind dragons had thoughtfully made up the kites ahead of time, so they did not need to worry about making it themselves and have it not be able to fly. Basil selected a spiral dragon shaped kite while Zyl chose a box kite. They filled up a basket with paints and supplies from the supply table and found space to work in together. It was a warm day, and the sound of the breeze rustling through the tall bamboo groves around them was soothing. “I can see why wind dragons are always so happy, coming from a land like this.” Basil observed as he sprawled out on the grass with his paints. He had chosen several shades of orange and red, as well as a creamy tone. “Depending on what the others want, we could explore a bit of the Plateau after the festival? I am fine either way.” Zyl suggested, taking up a paintbrush and starting in on their own kite. They had grabbed a few shades of blue and green, as well as some feathers in the same colors. They worked together on their kites for the rest of the afternoon, chatting together and with other participants sitting nearby. When they had finished they showed one another their work. “Its supposed to be the meeting of water and wind.” Zyl explained, holding up their kite. It was painted in swirls of soft green and blue gradients, with deep blue stones glued on in a pretty pattern at each corner, and teal feathers tied into the deep blue streamers hanging off the ends. “Its fantastic! The best! You could be a professional kite painter, Zyl!” Basil chirped excitedly as he darting around the kite, looking at it from every angle. Zyl ducked their chin into their neck ruff in embarrassment, but seemed pleased at Basil’s praise. “What about yours?” they asked. “Its you as a spiral!” he announced proudly, holding up the red tiger striped kite for Zyl’s inspection. It was meticulously detailed, and Zyl could even recognize several of the striping patterns on it from their own markings. “It’s a bit longer than you, so I had to make up a few of the patterns, but overall it came out pretty nice!” Basil explained, turning the kite so Zyl could see it from every angle as well. He had thought of a few options as they had waited in line together, but ultimately had gone with the idea of painting Zyl, because thinking about his friend always sparked inspiration in him. It took a few moments for Zyl to be able to respond. “I love it.” They finally mumbled, turning away to hide their face. “Lets go turn these in so they can string them up. They will look amazing in the air.” The pretty spiral who accepted their entries praised the two on their efforts, taking down their information and letting them know where to check near the end of the festival to see who won prizes in the contest. Afterwards they found one of the many food vendors and ate their dinner. As the light began to fade they made their way back to the clearing they were supposed to meet Ravage and Heth at. One of the kitsune attendants greeted them. “You just missed your friends! They were here about ten minutes ago and left this for you.” She handed Zyl a small scroll. They opened it and read it while Basil read over their shoulder. [i]“Went for a nighttime flight together. Don’t worry about us! We will meet you back here around lunch time tomorrow!”[/i] The note was in Ravage’s untidy handwriting, and signed with a symbol she liked to use as her personal seal. Zyl sighed softly and thanked the kitsune for her help, then started towards the sleeping tents travelers could use. “Well. With the two of them together everything should be fine. There are a lot of dragons around, true, but that also means there are a lot of dragons that would hear a commotion if anything happens.” Basil consoled them, not wanting Zyl to worry. “I know. I’m not really surprised, to be honest.” Zyl replied with a shrug. “They are both of breeding age, and have been flirting since they first laid eyes on each other. Its natural.” They paid the small charge for use of one of the smaller sleeping tents, carefully crawling into the free space that was left available by a flock of fae dragons. After carefully securing their belongings so that no enterprising strangers could take anything without waking the pair of them, Basil curled up around Zyl and the pair drifted off to sleep. ----- [size=2] @jaspernoir @SpaceBean7117 @WOF2012 [/size]
Mist Jam Part 2

49142126.png

49704814.png

“I thought your food was really nice. It isn’t your fault the wings fell off.” Basil mumbled as the pair made their way through the bustling crowds. Zyl was walking while Basil flitted above their head as they headed towards the pavilion where they could enter the kite painting contest.

Zyl smiled and shook their head. “It kind of is.” They replied with a small shrug. “I thought it was really fair of the judges to say what they did. I will take their suggestions into account the next time I make something like that.”

Basil turned to look at his companion. “So you aren’t upset then? That you didn’t do as well as you planned?” he asked, a hint of worry coloring his voice. Zyl tended to be a little introverted when it came to personal matters, and Basil didn’t want his friend to be hurting without being there to comfort them.

Zyl shook their head again. “I didn’t enter to win, I entered to have fun. And I did. I have a lot of notes to put into my book of things that I saw the other cooks doing. Everyone was really impressive. I’m glad we were able to make it here in time for the festival.” They hummed, tail swishing behind them happily.

Basil grinned, pleased that Zyl was enjoying themself. “Think you might enter again tomorrow then?” he asked eagerly. He liked to see the different ideas Zyl came up with when cooking. It was nice to see the coatl so relaxed, since they had taken on a lot of the management of their group of adventurers, no matter what Ravage said about her being the leader. Basil knew their safety weighed on Zyl’s mind, and he wanted them to be able to have fun and enjoy themself still.

“If Ravage hasn’t burned the whole place down or gotten a bounty on her head for stealing by then, I would love to.” Zyl laughed.

They had reached the pavilion now and Basil landed so they could wait together in line for supplies. Luckily the wind dragons had thoughtfully made up the kites ahead of time, so they did not need to worry about making it themselves and have it not be able to fly. Basil selected a spiral dragon shaped kite while Zyl chose a box kite. They filled up a basket with paints and supplies from the supply table and found space to work in together.

It was a warm day, and the sound of the breeze rustling through the tall bamboo groves around them was soothing. “I can see why wind dragons are always so happy, coming from a land like this.” Basil observed as he sprawled out on the grass with his paints. He had chosen several shades of orange and red, as well as a creamy tone.

“Depending on what the others want, we could explore a bit of the Plateau after the festival? I am fine either way.” Zyl suggested, taking up a paintbrush and starting in on their own kite. They had grabbed a few shades of blue and green, as well as some feathers in the same colors.

They worked together on their kites for the rest of the afternoon, chatting together and with other participants sitting nearby. When they had finished they showed one another their work.

“Its supposed to be the meeting of water and wind.” Zyl explained, holding up their kite. It was painted in swirls of soft green and blue gradients, with deep blue stones glued on in a pretty pattern at each corner, and teal feathers tied into the deep blue streamers hanging off the ends.

“Its fantastic! The best! You could be a professional kite painter, Zyl!” Basil chirped excitedly as he darting around the kite, looking at it from every angle. Zyl ducked their chin into their neck ruff in embarrassment, but seemed pleased at Basil’s praise. “What about yours?” they asked.
“Its you as a spiral!” he announced proudly, holding up the red tiger striped kite for Zyl’s inspection. It was meticulously detailed, and Zyl could even recognize several of the striping patterns on it from their own markings. “It’s a bit longer than you, so I had to make up a few of the patterns, but overall it came out pretty nice!” Basil explained, turning the kite so Zyl could see it from every angle as well. He had thought of a few options as they had waited in line together, but ultimately had gone with the idea of painting Zyl, because thinking about his friend always sparked inspiration in him.

It took a few moments for Zyl to be able to respond. “I love it.” They finally mumbled, turning away to hide their face. “Lets go turn these in so they can string them up. They will look amazing in the air.”

The pretty spiral who accepted their entries praised the two on their efforts, taking down their information and letting them know where to check near the end of the festival to see who won prizes in the contest. Afterwards they found one of the many food vendors and ate their dinner.

As the light began to fade they made their way back to the clearing they were supposed to meet Ravage and Heth at. One of the kitsune attendants greeted them. “You just missed your friends! They were here about ten minutes ago and left this for you.” She handed Zyl a small scroll. They opened it and read it while Basil read over their shoulder.

“Went for a nighttime flight together. Don’t worry about us! We will meet you back here around lunch time tomorrow!”

The note was in Ravage’s untidy handwriting, and signed with a symbol she liked to use as her personal seal. Zyl sighed softly and thanked the kitsune for her help, then started towards the sleeping tents travelers could use.

“Well. With the two of them together everything should be fine. There are a lot of dragons around, true, but that also means there are a lot of dragons that would hear a commotion if anything happens.” Basil consoled them, not wanting Zyl to worry.

“I know. I’m not really surprised, to be honest.” Zyl replied with a shrug. “They are both of breeding age, and have been flirting since they first laid eyes on each other. Its natural.”

They paid the small charge for use of one of the smaller sleeping tents, carefully crawling into the free space that was left available by a flock of fae dragons. After carefully securing their belongings so that no enterprising strangers could take anything without waking the pair of them, Basil curled up around Zyl and the pair drifted off to sleep.

@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012

They/Them FR+2
[center][u][b]First Hatch[/b][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/491422/49142126.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/492575/49257482.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/496214/49621398.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/497049/49704814.png[/img][/center] The next day Zyl and Basil spent their morning wandering some of the vendor stalls, admiring the plethora of goods being offered for sale. Basil picked up a new set of paints for his pack, while Zyl spent nearly a full hour at a herb vendor discussing various plants and their uses. As the sun reached it’s peak they wandered back to the landing zone to meet up with Ravage and Heth. The lovebirds were already there waiting for them, looking a little sheepish but otherwise glowing with happiness. Basil froze as he approached them, feeling a knot forming in the pit of his stomach. Something Felt wrong. Recognizing the signal Zyl and Ravage froze as well, Ravage’s eyes going wide with worry. Heth glanced between the others, clearly unsure of what was wrong. Basil forced himself to move, stepping forward towards the bad feeling until he had reached Ravage. He touched her bulging bag with his nose softly and she stepped away from him, curling her wings around her body to cover it protectively. “Its fine! It’s just a bit smaller than the other one is all! It will be fine.” She insisted. “We should have a Healer look at them. Just to be safe.” Heth told her softly, looking down at his own bag. “How many did you lay?” Zyl asked, voice gentle as Basil continued to stare at Ravage’s pack sorrowfully. “Just the two.” Heth replied. “One is smaller than the-“ “I SAID ITS FINE!” Ravage hissed at them, garnering a few curious glances from the dragons arriving. A kitsune hurried over to them, this one was a bit larger than the rest, and probably in charge of keeping peace. “Is everything alright?” he asked mildly. “FINE!” Ravage snapped. Zyl quickly stepped between her and the fox, fanning out his wings slightly to block the nocturne’s view. “Sorry. She is a bit on edge. Is there a healer or anyone nearby who can check on some eggs?” he asked, politely bowing his head. The kitsune nodded his understanding and gave them the directions to a healer’s tent. They did not waste any time in going there. Heth hovering over Ravage protectively and Zyl creating a barrier between Basil and Ravage. Basil did not blame Ravage for being worried about her eggs, but it did hurt a bit that she kept glaring at him every time their eyes met as if it his premonition were his fault personally. At the healer’s tent they did not have to wait long before a skydancer approached them. Basil and Zyl hung back, not wanting to crowd the already anxious nocturne as Ravage reluctantly opened her bag and pulled out the egg. “I had my first clutch this last night. This one is a little small is all. We just wanted to get it checked on.” She explained in a rush. “And the bogsneak is the father?” the healer asked, taking the egg from Ravage carefully and beginning her inspection. Ravage and Heth both nodded and stayed silent while she worked. She weighed the egg, tapped gently on its shell, and whispered a few spells close to it, listening carefully after each spell. The tension in the tent grew as the healer’s demeanor grew somber. “May I see the other eggs?” she asked. The inspection of the other egg went much more quickly, and she set it down next to its sibling. The smaller egg was about a third smaller than it’s sibling, and seemed to be a bit darker in color as well. The skydancer looked up from the eggs to Ravage and Heth somberly. “The larger one is healthy and well. The smaller I believe is stillborn.” Ravage shrank down, curling her wings and tail around herself as if she could shield herself from the news. Heth pressed himself against her side. The healer continued. “I can use a spell to speed their incubation and hatch them, but I believe it is already too late for the smaller egg. I am terribly sorry for your loss. These events are not unusual in mixed breedings, and are especially common in a first clutch. There was nothing you could have done to prevent it.” “Do the spell.” Ravage whispered, eyes glued to the little egg. The skydancer nodded and fetched a scroll from her supply trunk. She unrolled it on the exam table and laid both eggs on top of it. A whispered word activated the spell sealed to the scroll and a pulse of magic filled the air. The two egg began to glow slightly for a moment and then grew dim. The healer began her inspection of the smaller egg again as the four held their breath. She took even longer this time, but came up with the same results. “Would you like me to open it so you can see them?” she asked, voice heavy with sorrow. Ravage nodded, tears flowing silently down her face. Heth buried his face into her neck, his body shaking silently with suppressed sobs. The healer worked quickly, breaking open the shell as gently as she could to reveal the still little dragonet inside. It was a bogsneak with Ravage’s markings. It’s body and wings were shades of blue, while its belly was a bright green. It looked peaceful, curled up with it’s eyes closed as if it were sleeping. “She is a girl. Would you like to name her?” the healer asked softly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50534243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505343/50534243_350.png[/img] [/url] “Ateia.” The couple replied in unison. They stepped forward together to gently touch their muzzles to their daughter, saying hello and goodbye at once. Behind them, Basil was murmuring prayers to The Eleven to take care of the little hatchling. As the healer wrapped Ateia’s body in a clean linen cloth the larger egg began to rock. A peeping could be heard coming from it’s center. Ravage let out a choked laugh, nearly hysterical with relief that one of her eggs was alright. Tradition said that a hatchling was to make it’s way out of it’s shell unassisted, but Ravage was clearly having none of that as she scooped up her remaining egg and carefully cracked it open with her claws. Heth laughed wetly at her antics. Another little bogsneak emerged from the egg, tumbling from it’s shell and squawking indignantly as it fell against it’s mother’s chest. It’s body was darker than it’s sister’s, deep blue with a dark green belly, while its wings were a light purple. It had Ravage’s patterning on it’s wings and belly, but Heth’s metallic scales along the main bulk of it’s body. “He is shiny like you!” Ravage laughed at Heth, delighted by her little son. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50534242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505343/50534242_350.png[/img] [/url] The hatchling was less delighted with his parents, cheeping loudly and opening his mouth to them, demanding to be fed. The healer sent for an assistant to bring some food for the infant, and soon he was gorging himself. Ravage held onto him as Heth offered bite sized bits of shredded meats. “What is his name?” Basil asked shyly, half hiding behind Zyl in case Ravage still wanted to take out her emotions on him. “Ishikk. And he is going to be a strong little one.” Ravage replied warmly, not taking her eyes off of her child for a moment. ----- [size=2]@jaspernoir @SpaceBean7117 @WOF2012 Sad that the pretty kid died on me orz Oh well, its pretty neat that the boy got Metallic over Bar. Items used today: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/20610.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1078.png[/img]
First Hatch

49142126.png

49257482.png 49621398.png
49704814.png

The next day Zyl and Basil spent their morning wandering some of the vendor stalls, admiring the plethora of goods being offered for sale. Basil picked up a new set of paints for his pack, while Zyl spent nearly a full hour at a herb vendor discussing various plants and their uses.

As the sun reached it’s peak they wandered back to the landing zone to meet up with Ravage and Heth. The lovebirds were already there waiting for them, looking a little sheepish but otherwise glowing with happiness.

Basil froze as he approached them, feeling a knot forming in the pit of his stomach. Something Felt wrong. Recognizing the signal Zyl and Ravage froze as well, Ravage’s eyes going wide with worry. Heth glanced between the others, clearly unsure of what was wrong.

Basil forced himself to move, stepping forward towards the bad feeling until he had reached Ravage. He touched her bulging bag with his nose softly and she stepped away from him, curling her wings around her body to cover it protectively.

“Its fine! It’s just a bit smaller than the other one is all! It will be fine.” She insisted.

“We should have a Healer look at them. Just to be safe.” Heth told her softly, looking down at his own bag.

“How many did you lay?” Zyl asked, voice gentle as Basil continued to stare at Ravage’s pack sorrowfully.

“Just the two.” Heth replied. “One is smaller than the-“ “I SAID ITS FINE!” Ravage hissed at them, garnering a few curious glances from the dragons arriving. A kitsune hurried over to them, this one was a bit larger than the rest, and probably in charge of keeping peace. “Is everything alright?” he asked mildly.

“FINE!” Ravage snapped. Zyl quickly stepped between her and the fox, fanning out his wings slightly to block the nocturne’s view. “Sorry. She is a bit on edge. Is there a healer or anyone nearby who can check on some eggs?” he asked, politely bowing his head.

The kitsune nodded his understanding and gave them the directions to a healer’s tent. They did not waste any time in going there. Heth hovering over Ravage protectively and Zyl creating a barrier between Basil and Ravage. Basil did not blame Ravage for being worried about her eggs, but it did hurt a bit that she kept glaring at him every time their eyes met as if it his premonition were his fault personally.

At the healer’s tent they did not have to wait long before a skydancer approached them. Basil and Zyl hung back, not wanting to crowd the already anxious nocturne as Ravage reluctantly opened her bag and pulled out the egg. “I had my first clutch this last night. This one is a little small is all. We just wanted to get it checked on.” She explained in a rush.

“And the bogsneak is the father?” the healer asked, taking the egg from Ravage carefully and beginning her inspection. Ravage and Heth both nodded and stayed silent while she worked. She weighed the egg, tapped gently on its shell, and whispered a few spells close to it, listening carefully after each spell. The tension in the tent grew as the healer’s demeanor grew somber. “May I see the other eggs?” she asked.

The inspection of the other egg went much more quickly, and she set it down next to its sibling. The smaller egg was about a third smaller than it’s sibling, and seemed to be a bit darker in color as well. The skydancer looked up from the eggs to Ravage and Heth somberly. “The larger one is healthy and well. The smaller I believe is stillborn.”

Ravage shrank down, curling her wings and tail around herself as if she could shield herself from the news. Heth pressed himself against her side. The healer continued. “I can use a spell to speed their incubation and hatch them, but I believe it is already too late for the smaller egg. I am terribly sorry for your loss. These events are not unusual in mixed breedings, and are especially common in a first clutch. There was nothing you could have done to prevent it.”

“Do the spell.” Ravage whispered, eyes glued to the little egg. The skydancer nodded and fetched a scroll from her supply trunk. She unrolled it on the exam table and laid both eggs on top of it. A whispered word activated the spell sealed to the scroll and a pulse of magic filled the air. The two egg began to glow slightly for a moment and then grew dim.

The healer began her inspection of the smaller egg again as the four held their breath. She took even longer this time, but came up with the same results. “Would you like me to open it so you can see them?” she asked, voice heavy with sorrow.

Ravage nodded, tears flowing silently down her face. Heth buried his face into her neck, his body shaking silently with suppressed sobs.

The healer worked quickly, breaking open the shell as gently as she could to reveal the still little dragonet inside. It was a bogsneak with Ravage’s markings. It’s body and wings were shades of blue, while its belly was a bright green. It looked peaceful, curled up with it’s eyes closed as if it were sleeping. “She is a girl. Would you like to name her?” the healer asked softly.

50534243_350.png

“Ateia.” The couple replied in unison. They stepped forward together to gently touch their muzzles to their daughter, saying hello and goodbye at once. Behind them, Basil was murmuring prayers to The Eleven to take care of the little hatchling.

As the healer wrapped Ateia’s body in a clean linen cloth the larger egg began to rock. A peeping could be heard coming from it’s center. Ravage let out a choked laugh, nearly hysterical with relief that one of her eggs was alright.

Tradition said that a hatchling was to make it’s way out of it’s shell unassisted, but Ravage was clearly having none of that as she scooped up her remaining egg and carefully cracked it open with her claws. Heth laughed wetly at her antics.

Another little bogsneak emerged from the egg, tumbling from it’s shell and squawking indignantly as it fell against it’s mother’s chest. It’s body was darker than it’s sister’s, deep blue with a dark green belly, while its wings were a light purple. It had Ravage’s patterning on it’s wings and belly, but Heth’s metallic scales along the main bulk of it’s body. “He is shiny like you!” Ravage laughed at Heth, delighted by her little son.

50534242_350.png

The hatchling was less delighted with his parents, cheeping loudly and opening his mouth to them, demanding to be fed.

The healer sent for an assistant to bring some food for the infant, and soon he was gorging himself. Ravage held onto him as Heth offered bite sized bits of shredded meats.

“What is his name?” Basil asked shyly, half hiding behind Zyl in case Ravage still wanted to take out her emotions on him.

“Ishikk. And he is going to be a strong little one.” Ravage replied warmly, not taking her eyes off of her child for a moment.
@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012

Sad that the pretty kid died on me orz Oh well, its pretty neat that the boy got Metallic over Bar.

Items used today:
20610.png
1078.png
They/Them FR+2
((So if anyone caught it, yeah, I am an idiot and started calling Zyl Xyl a few posts ago. Woops. Got that fixed.))
((So if anyone caught it, yeah, I am an idiot and started calling Zyl Xyl a few posts ago. Woops. Got that fixed.))
They/Them FR+2
This is what got me addicted to reading pinkerlockes.
This is what got me addicted to reading pinkerlockes.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@MisterMylez
Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me QQ

Sorry I haven't been able to update. Just moved houses and have SO MUCH to do irl.
@MisterMylez
Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me QQ

Sorry I haven't been able to update. Just moved houses and have SO MUCH to do irl.
They/Them FR+2
That would explain it. Take your time! We all have things we have to do sometimes.

I am currently following 3 pinkerlocke threads and am reading two( sabariel's pinkerlocke this one). The other one I followed just so I didn't forget it and could read it later.
That would explain it. Take your time! We all have things we have to do sometimes.

I am currently following 3 pinkerlocke threads and am reading two( sabariel's pinkerlocke this one). The other one I followed just so I didn't forget it and could read it later.
@MisterMylez

Nice!~ I was reading one a month or so before I started mine. I should go back and find it again ^^
@MisterMylez

Nice!~ I was reading one a month or so before I started mine. I should go back and find it again ^^
They/Them FR+2
Sorry if I sound rude, but do you have any rough estimate on when or if this may start up again?
Sorry if I sound rude, but do you have any rough estimate on when or if this may start up again?
@MisterMylez
Nah, you are alright. I have been brainstorming for it the past few days and I believe it will happen soonish. The biggest problem is that now Ishikk is an adult himself and ready to breed, so I am trying to decide how to best implement a time skip. Which is a tad frustrating because I had some cute ideas for baby stuff that would have been logical to focus on the first baby born, since the first born is a big event, but that would just be waaay too much backlog to get through.

But basically I just need to get over my frustration at the necessity of a random time skip so I can just get back into the flow of things.

Sorry for the long delay, its just been a lot going on at once with moving. Our new place wasn't ready for us entirely so things are still a bit of a mess.
@MisterMylez
Nah, you are alright. I have been brainstorming for it the past few days and I believe it will happen soonish. The biggest problem is that now Ishikk is an adult himself and ready to breed, so I am trying to decide how to best implement a time skip. Which is a tad frustrating because I had some cute ideas for baby stuff that would have been logical to focus on the first baby born, since the first born is a big event, but that would just be waaay too much backlog to get through.

But basically I just need to get over my frustration at the necessity of a random time skip so I can just get back into the flow of things.

Sorry for the long delay, its just been a lot going on at once with moving. Our new place wasn't ready for us entirely so things are still a bit of a mess.
They/Them FR+2
I can tell. Thank you for informing me!
I can tell. Thank you for informing me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13