Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | SmirchQuest! 4,000 Milestone!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[center][font=times new roman][size=5]All pinglists are up to date to this point! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/712454157113491508/Smirchquest_Rule_Break.png[/img] @EssenceOfNexus Hahaha oh my gosh, that almost had me laughing in the middle of the office today. Thank you! I've added it to the meme collection. And regarding Nacho: Nice! Though I don't own Nacho so I'm mildly confused. :o
All pinglists are up to date to this point!

Smirchquest_Rule_Break.png

@EssenceOfNexus Hahaha oh my gosh, that almost had me laughing in the middle of the office today. Thank you! I've added it to the meme collection.

And regarding Nacho: Nice! Though I don't own Nacho so I'm mildly confused. :o
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris
HES A FOLLOWER OF SMORCH
@Myndris
HES A FOLLOWER OF SMORCH
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Myndris

I'd love to be added to Smorch's Breeding pinglist :)
@Myndris

I'd love to be added to Smorch's Breeding pinglist :)
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
i'm incredibly late, but congrats on the 4k smirch!!! man this little quest just brings so much joy to see <3

could i be added to both new pinglists please, by the way? ^^
i'm incredibly late, but congrats on the 4k smirch!!! man this little quest just brings so much joy to see <3

could i be added to both new pinglists please, by the way? ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Myndris super delayed but congrats on the 4k smirch <3

can i be added to the two new pinglists? ;v; id love to help this crazy quest more <3
@Myndris super delayed but congrats on the 4k smirch <3

can i be added to the two new pinglists? ;v; id love to help this crazy quest more <3

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
pinglist? (And sent some smirch!)
pinglist? (And sent some smirch!)
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
I just want you to know this is the most ridiculous quest I've seen to date. And I saw the quest to get as many of those brain plant things as possible.

Also I would love to be on the pinglist. The one for everything. This seems a hilarious thing to follow, and I may donate down the line. Currently, I need to keep at least one smirch gene. Got a project for a breeding pair where one of the dragons is gonna need it. They will be happy to join the ranks of Smorch when they exist.
I just want you to know this is the most ridiculous quest I've seen to date. And I saw the quest to get as many of those brain plant things as possible.

Also I would love to be on the pinglist. The one for everything. This seems a hilarious thing to follow, and I may donate down the line. Currently, I need to keep at least one smirch gene. Got a project for a breeding pair where one of the dragons is gonna need it. They will be happy to join the ranks of Smorch when they exist.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Ha, I'm glad you enjoy my quest! Thank you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've added you to all the pinglists - but if you meant just the one for every milestone, please feel free to let me know so I can correct it. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Orgetzu

Ha, I'm glad you enjoy my quest! Thank you. I've added you to all the pinglists - but if you meant just the one for every milestone, please feel free to let me know so I can correct it.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
I was honestly originally thinking just the top one, but given they're all completely distinct, this is probably for the best. I look forward to seeing your updates!
I was honestly originally thinking just the top one, but given they're all completely distinct, this is probably for the best. I look forward to seeing your updates!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
This was the strangest and most beautiful find I could have ever come across in the forums. Good job.
This was the strangest and most beautiful find I could have ever come across in the forums. Good job.
TundraFrost
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32