Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize
Will do :)
@Alize
Will do :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I've been following your original thread for a long time and its amazing to finally see you completed!! I absolutely loved reading the Lore! Count me in on this thread. I'd love some updates :D
I've been following your original thread for a long time and its amazing to finally see you completed!! I absolutely loved reading the Lore! Count me in on this thread. I'd love some updates :D
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Louretta please add me to the ping list and I wish you luck in this new endever!
I started an egg challenge myself based off yours. I got strangely lucky and got the egg with in an hour of starting the first venue. I doubt I will get that luck again.
@Louretta please add me to the ping list and I wish you luck in this new endever!
I started an egg challenge myself based off yours. I got strangely lucky and got the egg with in an hour of starting the first venue. I doubt I will get that luck again.
vistafestival_8.png
Please ping me for this :O
Please ping me for this :O
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@Angelicdotcom
You were already added to the pinglist. :) I saw your thread, good luck!

@Grahh
Added!
@Angelicdotcom
You were already added to the pinglist. :) I saw your thread, good luck!

@Grahh
Added!
Time to start this up! A little early, but I finished my 100 Noct egg goal Wednesday evening which means I am done with NotN. I am pretty excited to start my egg challenge again. The workshop is going to be nicely slow and relaxing after the NotN chaos. Let's see how long it will take. :)

Time to start this up! A little early, but I finished my 100 Noct egg goal Wednesday evening which means I am done with NotN. I am pretty excited to start my egg challenge again. The workshop is going to be nicely slow and relaxing after the NotN chaos. Let's see how long it will take. :)

I've just hit 100 farm hours in Golem Workshop. No egg drops. What a painful start. :(
I've just hit 100 farm hours in Golem Workshop. No egg drops. What a painful start. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22