Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for Snakes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Eyy! nice! :D

I would like getting pinged pr. 10 stack, but if it's too much trouble pr. 5 is also fine c:
Eyy! nice! :D

I would like getting pinged pr. 10 stack, but if it's too much trouble pr. 5 is also fine c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

No that's fine! I can put you down for stacks of ten!
@cordifolium

No that's fine! I can put you down for stacks of ten!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Congratulations! SNAKES SNAKES SNAKES
Congratulations! SNAKES SNAKES SNAKES
[center][size=7][b]SNAKE WATCHER'S 2ND FINDING![/b][/size] [i]Your minding you own business, snacking underneath the cool shade of a large tree. A small rustle catches your ear and you turn to see a small snake staring up at you. Curious, you slowly give it a tiny bit of the food you had been enjoying. Soon enough, hundreds flock to you, waiting for their own share.[/i] _____ I've got [i]2[/i] different types of Snakes that I've gotten to 5 stacks with your guy's help! And sorry for the lack of activity with this thread recently. I've just gotten busy with school. I'm back though and ready to continue collecting! [item=Bluebite Rattler] [B]Total:[/b] 540 [b]Stacks:[/b] 5 [Item=Banded Rattlesnake] [B]Total:[/b] 524 [B]Stacks:[/b] 5 [Size=1]@TwilightStars @Jaspernoir @Riesenraddieb @2towels @Yemoja[/size]
SNAKE WATCHER'S 2ND FINDING!

Your minding you own business, snacking underneath the cool shade of a large tree. A small rustle catches your ear and you turn to see a small snake staring up at you. Curious, you slowly give it a tiny bit of the food you had been enjoying. Soon enough, hundreds flock to you, waiting for their own share.

_____

I've got 2 different types of Snakes that I've gotten to 5 stacks with your guy's help! And sorry for the lack of activity with this thread recently. I've just gotten busy with school. I'm back though and ready to continue collecting!

Bluebite Rattler
Total: 540
Stacks: 5

Banded Rattlesnake
Total: 524

@TwilightStars @Jaspernoir @Riesenraddieb @2towels @Yemoja
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
... This is the most adorable omg. Can I get on the 5 stacks pinglist please ?
... This is the most adorable omg. Can I get on the 5 stacks pinglist please ?
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@PijukVonGacy

Aw! Thank you!!
I'll add you right now! :D
@PijukVonGacy

Aw! Thank you!!
I'll add you right now! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
[center][size=7][b]SNAKE WATCHER'S 3RD DISCOVERY![/b][/size] [I]No one quite knows why, but one day you awoke to find a bucketful of snakes slithering all over you. Their actually pretty docile compared to urban legends and myths. Sort of enjoying the company of your boop noodles, you let them stay for now.[/i] _____ Another 2 types of Snakes that have reached the 5 stack milestone! Thank you all for continuing to help me towards my outrageous goal! <3 [item=Amelanistic Racer] [b]Total:[/b] 506 [b]Stacks:[/b] 5 [Item=Blue Racer] [B]Total:[/b] 498 [B]Stacks:[/b] 5 [Size=1]@TwilightStars @Jaspernoir @Riesenraddieb @2towels @Yemoja @PijukVonGacy[/size]
SNAKE WATCHER'S 3RD DISCOVERY!

No one quite knows why, but one day you awoke to find a bucketful of snakes slithering all over you. Their actually pretty docile compared to urban legends and myths. Sort of enjoying the company of your boop noodles, you let them stay for now.

_____

Another 2 types of Snakes that have reached the 5 stack milestone! Thank you all for continuing to help me towards my outrageous goal! <3

Amelanistic Racer
Total: 506

Blue Racer
Total: 498

@TwilightStars @Jaspernoir @Riesenraddieb @2towels @Yemoja @PijukVonGacy
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
S N A K E S
S N A K E S
@NerdySnivy hello yes I would like to join the snek watchers club, also sendng whatever sneks I have over
@NerdySnivy hello yes I would like to join the snek watchers club, also sendng whatever sneks I have over
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
@Nerdysnivy I searched through the 13 pages of hoarded food and birbs to gather some sneks. Take these extras. And some art doodle [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/ad71/th/pre/f/2018/327/f/d/quik_doodle_by_crow_dragon-dcsqagg.png[/img] Edit: after i find them and get the extras outta my vault..
@Nerdysnivy
I searched through the 13 pages of hoarded food and birbs to gather some sneks.
Take these extras.

And some art doodle
quik_doodle_by_crow_dragon-dcsqagg.png

Edit: after i find them and get the extras outta my vault..
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11