Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wyrmwounded!: A casual Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 322 323
Wow, Farrell is a VERY FANCY BOY now.
Wow, Farrell is a VERY FANCY BOY now.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
YES HE IS. *paps him*
YES HE IS. *paps him*
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
[center][b][u]Day 15:[/u][/b] [item=Blue Quartz] [b]Blue Quartz[/b][/center] [i]Quarantine.[/i] Sabrina didn't remember much about her parents, but she did remember them using that word, the oddness of it sticking in her mind. Only when she was older had she learned what it meant, and how it related to her new clan. Their lair was... well, in an odd way it was almost a temple. It had been here for countless years, the various inhabitants adding their names and stories to the walls in brightly colored paints. Sabrina had read them all countless times by now. Some were hopeful, others grim, still others were... unfinished. No one else knew much about these relics; Valan and Farrell were both too busy with the daily tasks of keeping the clan fed and safe to study the scribblings of long-departed dragons in the deeper recesses of their home, and Parchment was too young to care. Sabrina traced the names of their predecessors for a moment, before dipping a brush in a pot of blue paint and writing her own and her clanmates'. She didn't know how much time she had left. She didn't know how much time [i]any[/i] of them had left. But she could at least document her attempts to find answers, and maybe someday the only word she had to remember her parents by wouldn't be quite so painful.
Day 15:

Blue Quartz
Blue Quartz

Quarantine.

Sabrina didn't remember much about her parents, but she did remember them using that word, the oddness of it sticking in her mind. Only when she was older had she learned what it meant, and how it related to her new clan.

Their lair was... well, in an odd way it was almost a temple. It had been here for countless years, the various inhabitants adding their names and stories to the walls in brightly colored paints. Sabrina had read them all countless times by now. Some were hopeful, others grim, still others were... unfinished.

No one else knew much about these relics; Valan and Farrell were both too busy with the daily tasks of keeping the clan fed and safe to study the scribblings of long-departed dragons in the deeper recesses of their home, and Parchment was too young to care.

Sabrina traced the names of their predecessors for a moment, before dipping a brush in a pot of blue paint and writing her own and her clanmates'.

She didn't know how much time she had left. She didn't know how much time any of them had left. But she could at least document her attempts to find answers, and maybe someday the only word she had to remember her parents by wouldn't be quite so painful.
WELP THOSE WERE UNEXPECTED FEELS
WELP THOSE WERE UNEXPECTED FEELS
Right, I guess it's time for... Jedi dance party. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MwTOth1.gif[/img][/center]
Right, I guess it's time for... Jedi dance party.
MwTOth1.gif
oh crap I posted that on the wrong thread

*dies*
oh crap I posted that on the wrong thread

*dies*
"Unexpected feels" seems to be the theme for this challenge. XD
"Unexpected feels" seems to be the theme for this challenge. XD
STILL APPROPRIATE THO *DYING*
STILL APPROPRIATE THO *DYING*
nothing says FEELS like Jedi dance party GIFs

I can't believe I freakin posted that on the wrong thread
nothing says FEELS like Jedi dance party GIFs

I can't believe I freakin posted that on the wrong thread
THAT WAS PERFECT THO. Jedi Dance Party is always an appropriate reaction to anything. XDDD
THAT WAS PERFECT THO. Jedi Dance Party is always an appropriate reaction to anything. XDDD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 322 323