Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wyrmwounded!: A casual Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 322 323
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-10-07 07:56:06" ] ...that smol bow is making me McDie™ for some reason [/quote] SAME. He's kicking tail and taking names, and looking fabulous the entire time. :D
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-10-07 07:56:06:
...that smol bow is making me McDie™ for some reason

SAME. He's kicking tail and taking names, and looking fabulous the entire time. :D
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
[center][b][u]Day 6:[/u][/b] [item=Ragepuff Down] [b]Ragepuff Down[/b] [/center] [i]A Charge is meant to be specific.[/i] Valan could almost hear her mother saying those words, though whether this was a true memory or only something typical of the older Guardian's attitude that her own mind had invented, she couldn't have said. [i]A Charge is meant to be specific.[/i] Valan glanced across the lair at her two clanmates, coiled around each other as they dozed. Farrell had bonded with the younger Spiral instantly, taking on an almost motherly role, and the two were nearly inseparable. Had become even more so, in fact, since Delano had-- Well. Best not to think about that right now. [i]A Charge is meant to be specific.[/i] [i]Yes, Mother[/i], Valan thought irritably. [i]Everyone knows that. But "meant to be" and "is" are two entirely different things.[/i] Settling herself more comfortably, Valan continued her watch. The clan had lost a member, true, but the clan itself continued. And that was the important part. Her Charge still survived, and Valan intended to keep it that way.
Day 6:

Ragepuff Down
Ragepuff Down

A Charge is meant to be specific.

Valan could almost hear her mother saying those words, though whether this was a true memory or only something typical of the older Guardian's attitude that her own mind had invented, she couldn't have said.

Valan glanced across the lair at her two clanmates, coiled around each other as they dozed. Farrell had bonded with the younger Spiral instantly, taking on an almost motherly role, and the two were nearly inseparable. Had become even more so, in fact, since Delano had--

Well. Best not to think about that right now.

Yes, Mother, Valan thought irritably. Everyone knows that. But "meant to be" and "is" are two entirely different things.

Settling herself more comfortably, Valan continued her watch. The clan had lost a member, true, but the clan itself continued. And that was the important part. Her Charge still survived, and Valan intended to keep it that way.
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. <3 <3 <3
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. <3 <3 <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
INORITE. I just love the idea of Spirals sleeping in a big noodle-pile together. <3
INORITE. I just love the idea of Spirals sleeping in a big noodle-pile together. <3
[center][b][u]Day 7:[/u][/b] [item=Sparkling Violet Wing Bow] [b]Sparkling Violet Wing Bow[/b][/center] !!! WELL THEN. Since none of the dragons in the challenge are eligible to breed yet, I gave Valan a gene, since she's still partially Basic. RNG rolled Petals for her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45534537] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/499168264165916672/45534537_350.png[/img] [/url] Pricey, but it looks pretty nice. :D And Farrell is now wearing the wing bow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45534169] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/499167634315804672/45534169_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparently he's determined to be the Prettiest Noodle. XD
Day 7:

Sparkling Violet Wing Bow
Sparkling Violet Wing Bow

!!!

WELL THEN. Since none of the dragons in the challenge are eligible to breed yet, I gave Valan a gene, since she's still partially Basic. RNG rolled Petals for her:

45534537_350.png

Pricey, but it looks pretty nice. :D

And Farrell is now wearing the wing bow:

45534169_350.png

Apparently he's determined to be the Prettiest Noodle. XD
*paps Farrell* he's a pretty boy. :P

*paps Farrell* he's a pretty boy. :P

YES. Apparently I have a major weakness for dergs who kick serious butt in the coli and still look super soft and fancy. XD
YES. Apparently I have a major weakness for dergs who kick serious butt in the coli and still look super soft and fancy. XD
WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE SO DO I [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34884308][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348844/34884308_350.png[/img][/url] Severine: Fighting is no excuse not to look fabulous. I seem to have a weakness for this in general. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mMMTLVO.jpg[/img]
WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE SO DO I

34884308_350.png

Severine: Fighting is no excuse not to look fabulous.

I seem to have a weakness for this in general.

mMMTLVO.jpg
*boops Severine's snoot* :3 [quote] I seem to have a weakness for this in general. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mMMTLVO.jpg[/img] [/quote] YOU? NO WAI :P
*boops Severine's snoot* :3

Quote:

I seem to have a weakness for this in general.

mMMTLVO.jpg

YOU? NO WAI :P
[center][b][u]Day 8:[/u][/b] [item=Moonstone] [b]Moonstone[/b][/center] Sabrina wasn't bored, exactly. She wasn't sure there was a word for what she was feeling. Restless? Out of sorts? She rearranged her collection of polished stones yet again, this time by size. Other Plague clans might scorn this small indulgence; why waste time that could be better spent hunting or foraging on something that didn't contribute to the survival of the clan? But their stores were full (for now), the lair was secure, and all of Sabrina's chores were done. [i]Besides[/i], as Farrell was fond of saying, [i]what's the point of survival if there's nothing to make you happy? Hatchlings need pretty things.[/i] Except she wasn't a hatchling anymore, was she? Sabrina swallowed as she fidgeted with a moonstone. She was old enough now to hunt, although only barely; most clans would still consider her far too young. But she only had two other clanmates, and life in this corner of Sornieth was unpredictable. They needed her. [i]Nervous[/i], she decided, as she scooped her stones back into the wooden box where she kept them when she wasn't admiring them. [i]I'm feeling nervous.[/i]
Day 8:

Moonstone
Moonstone

Sabrina wasn't bored, exactly. She wasn't sure there was a word for what she was feeling. Restless? Out of sorts?

She rearranged her collection of polished stones yet again, this time by size. Other Plague clans might scorn this small indulgence; why waste time that could be better spent hunting or foraging on something that didn't contribute to the survival of the clan?

But their stores were full (for now), the lair was secure, and all of Sabrina's chores were done. Besides, as Farrell was fond of saying, what's the point of survival if there's nothing to make you happy? Hatchlings need pretty things.

Except she wasn't a hatchling anymore, was she?

Sabrina swallowed as she fidgeted with a moonstone. She was old enough now to hunt, although only barely; most clans would still consider her far too young. But she only had two other clanmates, and life in this corner of Sornieth was unpredictable. They needed her.

Nervous, she decided, as she scooped her stones back into the wooden box where she kept them when she wasn't admiring them. I'm feeling nervous.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 322 323