Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dangerous Winters [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemonChild77 RIGHT?! She was picked two times in a row for a death streak, but only got lucky the first time :'C

I'll miss writing her in. Her and Aiden might have been a thing given the chance.
@DemonChild77 RIGHT?! She was picked two times in a row for a death streak, but only got lucky the first time :'C

I'll miss writing her in. Her and Aiden might have been a thing given the chance.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
No, Nixie </3 i know you'll miss her. She was a good!
No, Nixie </3 i know you'll miss her. She was a good!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]ART ONE: PEAKS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=demise of the big game hunter][/center] ----- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429725210380599317/512510251719720961/background.png[/img][/center] [i]The winds pick up under your wings, the breeze whisking past you like a hatchling late for a game with their friends. A blink later you see a green wildclaw, her eyes showing pure happiness. She waves at you, ducking behind the curves and points of the mountains, followed by two skydancers. She seemed at home here, and you decided to leave her to play.[/i] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 Today was a pretty long day but! I got this out on time. So. You can guess who the green wildclaw is. The two skydancers in here are Deneb and Polaris, the siblings of Vega- a survivor of my previous pinkerlocke. Yes, this does confirm that Nixie is content where ever she is, and that the stars are looking after her. I'm sure the Arcanist has a special little nook in those mountains just for her.
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
ART ONE: PEAKS
Demise of the Big Game Hunter

background.png

The winds pick up under your wings, the breeze whisking past you like a hatchling late for a game with their friends.

A blink later you see a green wildclaw, her eyes showing pure happiness. She waves at you, ducking behind the curves and points of the mountains, followed by two skydancers. She seemed at home here, and you decided to leave her to play.

@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77

Today was a pretty long day but! I got this out on time. So.

You can guess who the green wildclaw is.

The two skydancers in here are Deneb and Polaris, the siblings of Vega- a survivor of my previous pinkerlocke. Yes, this does confirm that Nixie is content where ever she is, and that the stars are looking after her. I'm sure the Arcanist has a special little nook in those mountains just for her.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
xoxoxoxox!!
xoxoxoxox!!

The Melting Pot
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART TWO: SICKNESS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=ferret][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]A few days after Nixie had passed, the group had laid her to rest, planting a tree near her grave so they could find it later on, before continuing on. Since Mythos' and Pathos' kids had grown up a little more, they were able to walk sometimes- letting the other members of the group rest. Of course, as the four got older it was harder to keep them from getting into trouble. They were constantly skittering off to 'adventure' which always scared the life out of Mythos. That day of course, the group had to cross a river- so everyone was plopped on top of Pathos or Needleclaw and the cart. The four hatchling decided now, in the middle of winter, when it was cold and freezing and yuck, that they would cross the river by themselves. They couldn't swim. Truffle was the last of the four in the water, and while Mythos, Gemini, Bog and Aiden went to get the others, Pathos and Eternity went to get Truffle. A long struggle later and the group was on the other side of the river, with four soaking wet children who all had chills, they had to stop in a nearby town to stock up on more blankets and coats. Paige and Bog ended up wandering into a sweet little cafe, where the two of them shared a hot chocolate, curling up and chatting. The others were off to find a place to stay the night. [/columns] [columns]Since they finally had a full week in a town (Pathos had decided they needed a break to grieve) Paige and Bog made the decision to explore and get to know each other more. If they were going to be together for the rest of their lives, may as well be as close as possible. No other reason. They definitely were not crushing on each other. Meanwhile Truffles was sneaking off with her brother and sisters while Mythos and Pathos napped. The four imperials were freezing, cuddled up between one another to try and keep warmth between them all. They still wanted to wanted to get into trouble though, so the kids continued. It was not a good idea. Let's just say- the four came crying back to Mythos with frozen wings and a need for her cuddles, because they are just kids and they don't know cold until it hits them in the face with a truck. But otherwise they're fine. When Paige and Bog got back, the group happily stayed up all night to tell ghost stories- or stories about the clan they were slowly heading to. About the dragons they'd meet, about the family waiting for them. Aiden was extremely excited to learn of a wildclaw in the clan, Theodore, saying he had heard rumors of someone matching his description. When asked what rumors, Aiden promptly retired to bed and said goodnight to everyone. Something about that did not sit right for Eternity, but she stayed quiet about it- and just went to sleep herself, with her mate and kid, hoping that Aiden was not hiding something. [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 I will admit, this part could have been written better, but I'm tired and I wanted something out today so. Here we are. Also, the imperials grew up- so Truffle was chosen today. Pathos got chosen twice by RNG but... No... So he, Eternity, and Truffle all got to go. And survived! Pathos has been leveled up to level 5 Eternity has been leveled up to level 5 Truffle has been leveled up to level 4
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
PART TWO: SICKNESS
Ferret

icev2.png A few days after Nixie had passed, the group had laid her to rest, planting a tree near her grave so they could find it later on, before continuing on. Since Mythos' and Pathos' kids had grown up a little more, they were able to walk sometimes- letting the other members of the group rest.

Of course, as the four got older it was harder to keep them from getting into trouble. They were constantly skittering off to 'adventure' which always scared the life out of Mythos. That day of course, the group had to cross a river- so everyone was plopped on top of Pathos or Needleclaw and the cart.

The four hatchling decided now, in the middle of winter, when it was cold and freezing and yuck, that they would cross the river by themselves. They couldn't swim. Truffle was the last of the four in the water, and while Mythos, Gemini, Bog and Aiden went to get the others, Pathos and Eternity went to get Truffle.

A long struggle later and the group was on the other side of the river, with four soaking wet children who all had chills, they had to stop in a nearby town to stock up on more blankets and coats.

Paige and Bog ended up wandering into a sweet little cafe, where the two of them shared a hot chocolate, curling up and chatting. The others were off to find a place to stay the night.
Since they finally had a full week in a town (Pathos had decided they needed a break to grieve) Paige and Bog made the decision to explore and get to know each other more. If they were going to be together for the rest of their lives, may as well be as close as possible. No other reason. They definitely were not crushing on each other.

Meanwhile Truffles was sneaking off with her brother and sisters while Mythos and Pathos napped. The four imperials were freezing, cuddled up between one another to try and keep warmth between them all. They still wanted to wanted to get into trouble though, so the kids continued.

It was not a good idea.

Let's just say- the four came crying back to Mythos with frozen wings and a need for her cuddles, because they are just kids and they don't know cold until it hits them in the face with a truck. But otherwise they're fine.

When Paige and Bog got back, the group happily stayed up all night to tell ghost stories- or stories about the clan they were slowly heading to. About the dragons they'd meet, about the family waiting for them. Aiden was extremely excited to learn of a wildclaw in the clan, Theodore, saying he had heard rumors of someone matching his description. When asked what rumors, Aiden promptly retired to bed and said goodnight to everyone.

Something about that did not sit right for Eternity, but she stayed quiet about it- and just went to sleep herself, with her mate and kid, hoping that Aiden was not hiding something.
icev2.png

I will admit, this part could have been written better, but I'm tired and I wanted something out today so. Here we are.

Also, the imperials grew up- so Truffle was chosen today. Pathos got chosen twice by RNG but... No... So he, Eternity, and Truffle all got to go. And survived!

Pathos has been leveled up to level 5
Eternity has been leveled up to level 5
Truffle has been leveled up to level 4
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
oooooo Truffles <3 great post, kiddo!!!

Something sinister is in the air~~~~
oooooo Truffles <3 great post, kiddo!!!

Something sinister is in the air~~~~

The Melting Pot
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART THREE: FLUFFNESS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=simple copper wing bangles][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]"GEMINI! MYTHOS! PATHOS! ETERNITY!" Bog was yelping and crying from his shared room in an inn with Paige, his voice cracking as he continued to call out. Gemini busted into the room, blinking and doing a double take when she saw the bundle of fluff screaming in front of her. As far as the orchid coloured pearlcatcher knew, neither guardians nor nocturnes were supposed to have fur. As the furry dragon continued to hyperventilate and fall over his own fur, Eternity and Pathos ran into the room as well. Paige was screeching quietly in the corner, her eyes wide, "tHaT wAs BoG!" "I sTiLl Am BoG!" "YoU'rE tOo FlUfFy!!!!" "I KNOOooOOOOooOWWWWW!!!!! IT ITCHES!!!!!!" "GEMINI DO SOMETHING HE'LL SUFFOCATE WITH ALL THE FLUFF-" The adults stood silently, jaws dropped, looking on as the young dragons continued to freak out. Pathos had heard of something like this happening in the clan of Blooming Stars once before, but that transformation was long and painful and Bog looked as though he had just suddenly woken up with extra fur and no gills. [/columns] [columns]Gemini eventually calmed down Paige and Bog, explaining that she had no idea what exactly caused the sudden change, but figured that nothing else would happen- that it was just a physical change and that Bog would otherwise stay himself. The guar- tundra took deep breaths, cuddling into Paige (who had a sneezing fit as his fur got in her nose) and took another look at himself with curiosity. So, now he was a tundra. Although, Bog still felt the pull of keeping his charge safe- so he was more like a guardian who stuck fur onto their scales. Mythos ran inside the room, feathers sticking out on edge and her eyes seeming sunken and dull. She took one good look at the situation, muttering something like "I wasn't prepared for this, gods why does this always happen- my kids are sick, there's a tundra in Paige's room, everyone is screaming, I wasn't prepared for this." and walked back out. "Did she say Misteyes, Helena, Aero and Truffle are sick? What happened?" Paige asked, comforting Bog. "Just a cold I think," Pathos sighed, "They'll get over it soon. Winter is cold, they need to stay warm- and not fall into any rivers." "Oh okay. Also- WHY IS BOG A TUNDRA" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Bog screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Everyone replied. [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 It's a trademark for my pinkerlockes to have a dragon turn into a tundra, so Bog has been subject to a fluffy makeover. Still the same old Boggy, but foofier.
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
PART THREE: FLUFFNESS
Simple Copper Wing Bangles

icev2.png "GEMINI! MYTHOS! PATHOS! ETERNITY!" Bog was yelping and crying from his shared room in an inn with Paige, his voice cracking as he continued to call out.

Gemini busted into the room, blinking and doing a double take when she saw the bundle of fluff screaming in front of her. As far as the orchid coloured pearlcatcher knew, neither guardians nor nocturnes were supposed to have fur. As the furry dragon continued to hyperventilate and fall over his own fur, Eternity and Pathos ran into the room as well.

Paige was screeching quietly in the corner, her eyes wide, "tHaT wAs BoG!"

"I sTiLl Am BoG!"

"YoU'rE tOo FlUfFy!!!!"

"I KNOOooOOOOooOWWWWW!!!!! IT ITCHES!!!!!!"

"GEMINI DO SOMETHING HE'LL SUFFOCATE WITH ALL THE FLUFF-"

The adults stood silently, jaws dropped, looking on as the young dragons continued to freak out. Pathos had heard of something like this happening in the clan of Blooming Stars once before, but that transformation was long and painful and Bog looked as though he had just suddenly woken up with extra fur and no gills.
Gemini eventually calmed down Paige and Bog, explaining that she had no idea what exactly caused the sudden change, but figured that nothing else would happen- that it was just a physical change and that Bog would otherwise stay himself.

The guar- tundra took deep breaths, cuddling into Paige (who had a sneezing fit as his fur got in her nose) and took another look at himself with curiosity. So, now he was a tundra. Although, Bog still felt the pull of keeping his charge safe- so he was more like a guardian who stuck fur onto their scales.

Mythos ran inside the room, feathers sticking out on edge and her eyes seeming sunken and dull. She took one good look at the situation, muttering something like "I wasn't prepared for this, gods why does this always happen- my kids are sick, there's a tundra in Paige's room, everyone is screaming, I wasn't prepared for this." and walked back out.

"Did she say Misteyes, Helena, Aero and Truffle are sick? What happened?" Paige asked, comforting Bog.

"Just a cold I think," Pathos sighed, "They'll get over it soon. Winter is cold, they need to stay warm- and not fall into any rivers."

"Oh okay. Also- WHY IS BOG A TUNDRA"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Bog screamed

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Everyone replied.
icev2.png

It's a trademark for my pinkerlockes to have a dragon turn into a tundra, so Bog has been subject to a fluffy makeover. Still the same old Boggy, but foofier.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
That is the funniest part!!!! You never think of how the dergs react to a breedchange xD hahahahahaha
That is the funniest part!!!! You never think of how the dergs react to a breedchange xD hahahahahaha
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Sap got the slow burn, with sickness and burning into ashes and then coming back to life- Bog got sudden mouthful of fluffiness.
@WolfandCrow Sap got the slow burn, with sickness and burning into ashes and then coming back to life- Bog got sudden mouthful of fluffiness.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
ÀAAAAAAAAAAA.

Everyone screamed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
ÀAAAAAAAAAAA.

Everyone screamed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.