Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dangerous Winters [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemonChild77 aww thank youuu- since it's been a month I thought I may as well introduce everyone since it's been a while.
@DemonChild77 aww thank youuu- since it's been a month I thought I may as well introduce everyone since it's been a while.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 ----- Hey. Hey guess who found space for Mythos' kiddos. Me. And they're all [b]A L I V E[/b]!!!! Meet Misteyes- the son. Named after the blue streaks under his eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46737976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467380/46737976_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Helena- the first daughter. Thanks randomizer, this name is cool. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46737977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467380/46737977_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Aero- second daughter. I'm hungry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46737978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467380/46737978_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Truffle- last daughter. Still hungry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46737979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467380/46737979_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77
Hey. Hey guess who found space for Mythos' kiddos.
Me.

And they're all A L I V E!!!!

Meet Misteyes- the son. Named after the blue streaks under his eyes.

46737976_350.png

Meet Helena- the first daughter. Thanks randomizer, this name is cool.

46737977_350.png

Meet Aero- second daughter. I'm hungry.

46737978_350.png

Meet Truffle- last daughter. Still hungry.

46737979_350.png
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
#TEAMHELENA

I'M STILL AN EMO TEEN.

MCR #4EVA
#TEAMHELENA

I'M STILL AN EMO TEEN.

MCR #4EVA
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir you're an emo nightmare. This is why I love you.
@Jaspernoir you're an emo nightmare. This is why I love you.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART NINE: THE KIDDOS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=fuiran hide][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]Paige and Bog had woken up on the cart to four little imperials, and a very unusually happy Mythos. The pair had fallen asleep early in the morning, having walked for hours while Gemini and Aiden slept first, and woken up at dusk when the sun was setting. "Mom! Your eggs hatched, why didn't you wake us up!" Paige smiled, putting her tail up as one of the hatchlings tried to grab it. "You were so peaceful and you were both tired," Mythos started, "I wanted to let you sleep. Besides- they just hatched a minute or two ago." Paige giggled, and Bog looked down to see one of the hatchlings pulling at her wing, their bright arcane eyes shining with adventure- much like Featherfoot's or Aiden's. The nocturne was tiny, and she was hardly any bigger then the imperial kids even though they had only just hatched. Bog couldn't help but smile and sigh happily as he watched Paige gently play with the hatchlings, as long as Paige was safe, he was content. As the guardian looked around, he saw that the group was in fact in the Starfall Isles, and as the sun dropped past the Behemoth's leaves, he turned, seeing the cold ice lands he'd once called home lit up by the moon in the night. Although the young dragon would never admit it, he would miss that place. [/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 just a short chapter today, wanted to get something out so I get used to writing again. Paige is adorable, and I love her too much for her not to get the spotlight in all this now- luckily no battlestones yet but even if pink gives me one, nobody will be exalted- I'm too attached haha. Pog? Boige? I dunno what I'll call the ship lol
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART NINE: THE KIDDOS
Fuiran Hide

icev2.png Paige and Bog had woken up on the cart to four little imperials, and a very unusually happy Mythos. The pair had fallen asleep early in the morning, having walked for hours while Gemini and Aiden slept first, and woken up at dusk when the sun was setting.

"Mom! Your eggs hatched, why didn't you wake us up!" Paige smiled, putting her tail up as one of the hatchlings tried to grab it.

"You were so peaceful and you were both tired," Mythos started, "I wanted to let you sleep. Besides- they just hatched a minute or two ago."

Paige giggled, and Bog looked down to see one of the hatchlings pulling at her wing, their bright arcane eyes shining with adventure- much like Featherfoot's or Aiden's. The nocturne was tiny, and she was hardly any bigger then the imperial kids even though they had only just hatched.

Bog couldn't help but smile and sigh happily as he watched Paige gently play with the hatchlings, as long as Paige was safe, he was content. As the guardian looked around, he saw that the group was in fact in the Starfall Isles, and as the sun dropped past the Behemoth's leaves, he turned, seeing the cold ice lands he'd once called home lit up by the moon in the night.

Although the young dragon would never admit it, he would miss that place.

just a short chapter today, wanted to get something out so I get used to writing again. Paige is adorable, and I love her too much for her not to get the spotlight in all this now- luckily no battlestones yet but even if pink gives me one, nobody will be exalted- I'm too attached haha.

Pog? Boige? I dunno what I'll call the ship lol
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
dawwwwwwww babies!!!!
dawwwwwwww babies!!!!

The Melting Pot
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART TEN: TRAINING DAY[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=scholar][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]The group of dragons had settled in a meadow the night before, having stocked up on food and let the imperial hatchlings run around a bit. The moon lit the snow and grass up as Paige stretched in her blankets. Soon, she felt the warm dreams she loved so much come into view as she yawned. That was until she got poked in the ribs. "Paige, Paige wake up." Needleclaw whispered, "Nixie and I are going training nearby, but we don't wanna wake up the little guys." The tiny nocturne stretched, blinking her eyes and looking behind the ridgeback standing in front of her, she saw Nixie slowly crawling out of her bed of fresh snow and a light blanket. "Why do we need to train so early? I'm a night owl, Paige is literally a nocturnal species- and you... You haven't slept in like 2 days." Nixie added, padding up to her friends and yawning loudly. "Cause not many dangerous creatures wake up now. We can just fight a few pocketmice or something." "Pocketmice? Needleclaw you can literally step on them." Paige added, giggling. "And you can literally not. Let's go." [/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 a short chapter again, trying to stay consistent with writing so I can't keep trying to write so much with so little. Paige and Needleclaw have leveled up from lvl 1 to lvl 2 Nixie has leveled from 3 to 4 And Featherfoot grew up!
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART TEN: TRAINING DAY
Scholar

icev2.png The group of dragons had settled in a meadow the night before, having stocked up on food and let the imperial hatchlings run around a bit. The moon lit the snow and grass up as Paige stretched in her blankets. Soon, she felt the warm dreams she loved so much come into view as she yawned.

That was until she got poked in the ribs.

"Paige, Paige wake up." Needleclaw whispered, "Nixie and I are going training nearby, but we don't wanna wake up the little guys."

The tiny nocturne stretched, blinking her eyes and looking behind the ridgeback standing in front of her, she saw Nixie slowly crawling out of her bed of fresh snow and a light blanket.

"Why do we need to train so early? I'm a night owl, Paige is literally a nocturnal species- and you... You haven't slept in like 2 days." Nixie added, padding up to her friends and yawning loudly.

"Cause not many dangerous creatures wake up now. We can just fight a few pocketmice or something."

"Pocketmice? Needleclaw you can literally step on them." Paige added, giggling.

"And you can literally not. Let's go."

a short chapter again, trying to stay consistent with writing so I can't keep trying to write so much with so little.

Paige and Needleclaw have leveled up from lvl 1 to lvl 2

Nixie has leveled from 3 to 4

And Featherfoot grew up!
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Pocketmice are best mice :D
Pocketmice are best mice :D

The Melting Pot
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART ONE: GOODBYE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=ambush][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]The day started off normally. The sun was shining weakly through the clouds, green grass slowly swaying in the cold breeze of winter. But when Paige got attacked by bird-like enemies, that is when everything changed. Mythos had gone out with the tiny nocturne and Nixie, the wildclaw was begging to exercise- take a quick jog and slash some pocketmice. She never did get to have a relaxing morning. In a fight with the birds, Nixie had ran to save Paige- taking the fatal blow to her neck when she did. After a beat up from the birds, Mythos took the dying wildclaw and ran back to camp with Paige not far away. Eternity and Needleclaw were the first two to run to Nixie's side, grabbing blankets and bandages, but the damage was already done. All they could do was comfort the young dragon in her last few moments of life- the colour draining from her face, and her eyes becoming dull. "Gemini you're a healer! Please, please, please- can't you do anything?!" Eternity wailed, tears streaming down her face as she begged, "[i]Please![/i]" "I'm hardly a medic. I'm so sorry Eternity- Nixie- I don't... That's fatal." Gemini choked out, "I've hardly learned to stitch tiny wounds with my magic." [/columns] [columns]Pathos stood quietly beside Misteyes, Helena, Aero and Truffle. He walked up to Gemini and Eternity, sitting next the the two and lowering his head to Nixie's still body. "It's no one's fault." He spoke, "Not hers, not any of ours, it was simply a case that sh-she... She was so willing to give up everything to save Paige. If anything, it showed how far her compassion for all of us- her family and friends- went." "Was she fun to play with?" Truffle asked Needleclaw, who looked up with a grief filled smile. "The most fun." The ridgeback whispered, "I couldn't ask for a better sister." "I'm kinda glad you stole her egg, Eternity." Mythos added, "The beastclans could never wish to deserve a dragon like her." Aiden seemed to flinch at the mentioning, but he looked back to Gemini who was silently sobbing beside Pathos and Eternity. He reached out a claw, holding hers and clearing his throat. "I'm not really a people person." He started, looking to Gemini for reassurance, "But Nixie was cool- er- she was... Inspiring? I liked her okay. She was quiet and listened when she needed to be, but she was also a distraction for my icky feelings- talking and and aND I'LL MISS HER A LOT" [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 ......... There goes Nixie. Poor kiddo. 3 battles and she was gone.
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
PART ONE: GOODBYE
Ambush

icev2.png The day started off normally. The sun was shining weakly through the clouds, green grass slowly swaying in the cold breeze of winter. But when Paige got attacked by bird-like enemies, that is when everything changed. Mythos had gone out with the tiny nocturne and Nixie, the wildclaw was begging to exercise- take a quick jog and slash some pocketmice.

She never did get to have a relaxing morning. In a fight with the birds, Nixie had ran to save Paige- taking the fatal blow to her neck when she did. After a beat up from the birds, Mythos took the dying wildclaw and ran back to camp with Paige not far away.

Eternity and Needleclaw were the first two to run to Nixie's side, grabbing blankets and bandages, but the damage was already done. All they could do was comfort the young dragon in her last few moments of life- the colour draining from her face, and her eyes becoming dull.

"Gemini you're a healer! Please, please, please- can't you do anything?!" Eternity wailed, tears streaming down her face as she begged, "Please!"

"I'm hardly a medic. I'm so sorry Eternity- Nixie- I don't... That's fatal." Gemini choked out, "I've hardly learned to stitch tiny wounds with my magic."
Pathos stood quietly beside Misteyes, Helena, Aero and Truffle. He walked up to Gemini and Eternity, sitting next the the two and lowering his head to Nixie's still body.

"It's no one's fault." He spoke, "Not hers, not any of ours, it was simply a case that sh-she... She was so willing to give up everything to save Paige. If anything, it showed how far her compassion for all of us- her family and friends- went."

"Was she fun to play with?" Truffle asked Needleclaw, who looked up with a grief filled smile.

"The most fun." The ridgeback whispered, "I couldn't ask for a better sister."

"I'm kinda glad you stole her egg, Eternity." Mythos added, "The beastclans could never wish to deserve a dragon like her."

Aiden seemed to flinch at the mentioning, but he looked back to Gemini who was silently sobbing beside Pathos and Eternity. He reached out a claw, holding hers and clearing his throat.

"I'm not really a people person." He started, looking to Gemini for reassurance, "But Nixie was cool- er- she was... Inspiring? I liked her okay. She was quiet and listened when she needed to be, but she was also a distraction for my icky feelings- talking and and aND I'LL MISS HER A LOT"
icev2.png

There goes Nixie. Poor kiddo. 3 battles and she was gone.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Oh my gosh my heart. Coli whyyyyy? I'm going to miss seeing Nixie pop up in the story.
Oh my gosh my heart. Coli whyyyyy? I'm going to miss seeing Nixie pop up in the story.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10