Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dangerous Winters [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @@DemonChild77 ----- [color=7CB0C9][b]Been having a rough day today, so I'm doubtful I'll be writing much if I end up posting today. Thought I'd go ahead and say my clan had a redo, so any dragons I get for the pinkerlocke will be themed around water/beaches/shells and other such ideas. Anyways thought I'd preview what I do have for today/tomorrow, since I do have a premise for the next chapter.[/b][/color] ----- [item=birch twigs] "Okay, so we have three hatchlings to take care of now-" "Uh-huh, we [i]do[/i] know that, Pathos." "-And now we need to move to our new objective." The imperial finished. "Yeah. Kinda wish we stayed on land but water is cool. I mean, it's cold sea water but I bet it's warmer the farther down you go right? Right?" Eternity panicked slightly, currently being cuddled by the three sleeping hatchlings.
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @@DemonChild77
Been having a rough day today, so I'm doubtful I'll be writing much if I end up posting today. Thought I'd go ahead and say my clan had a redo, so any dragons I get for the pinkerlocke will be themed around water/beaches/shells and other such ideas.

Anyways thought I'd preview what I do have for today/tomorrow, since I do have a premise for the next chapter.

Birch Twigs

"Okay, so we have three hatchlings to take care of now-"

"Uh-huh, we do know that, Pathos."

"-And now we need to move to our new objective." The imperial finished.

"Yeah. Kinda wish we stayed on land but water is cool. I mean, it's cold sea water but I bet it's warmer the farther down you go right? Right?" Eternity panicked slightly, currently being cuddled by the three sleeping hatchlings.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 ----- Y'ALL I GOT A BUTTON NOW SO I'MMA SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2527509][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429725210380599317/492509258558996490/dangerouswinters.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2527509][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429725210380599317/492509258558996490/dangerouswinters.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77
Y'ALL I GOT A BUTTON NOW SO I'MMA SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS

dangerouswinters.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2527509][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429725210380599317/492509258558996490/dangerouswinters.png[/img][/url]
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
*gasps*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *adds*
*gasps*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *adds*
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
COOOOL!!!!
COOOOL!!!!
VYQwMuq.gif

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have enough ideas to continue! If not, please feel free to smash your head on your keyboard and tell me what your forehead wants to say to me- here in the comments. Maybe i'll find some inspo in the coded messages lol

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have enough ideas to continue! If not, please feel free to smash your head on your keyboard and tell me what your forehead wants to say to me- here in the comments. Maybe i'll find some inspo in the coded messages lol
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
*incoherent screeching*
*incoherent screeching*

The Melting Pot
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART FIVE: POSSIBLY CURSED[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=Birch Twigs][item=Buttercup Strangler][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]The sun was shining brightly a few days after Mythos had returned with Paige. Needleclaw had already grown nearly as tall as the coatl, and had been occupied by moving all the group's belongings into a line of carts. Nixie attempted to help as well, but she was constantly off balance while trying to walk like everyone else. The sky was quickly getting lighter, and it was soon hard to go back inside and outside over and over as the snow blinded the dragons every time they would exit a shelter. Luckily clouds were not on the horizon, so there was less chance of a storm while the dragons were preparing. "So... What are we doing? I forget..." Paige asked in a whisper, her tiny legs hardly keeping her head above the snows surface. No dragon heard her, but it took no time for Pathos to start panicking and talking to himself to try and calm himself down. "Okay, so we have three hatchlings to take care of now-" The imp gulped. "Uh-huh, we [i]do[/i] know that, Pathos." Gemini poked fun at him, shrugging at Mythos while continuing on folding the blankets and sleeping bags they had. "-And now we need to move to our new objective." The imperial finished. "Yeah. Kinda wish we stayed on land but water is cool. I mean, it's cold sea water but I bet it's warmer the farther down you go right? Right?" Eternity panicked slightly, currently being cuddled by a ruby webwing she had befriended. [/columns] [columns]"We'll be between Ice, Arcane, Wind, and Fire so I dunno what to tell you Netty." Gemini shrugged again, "Just work on the food bags and we'll be going sooner so you can see the place." While the adults continued talking together and finishing up the work, Paige and Nixie walked over to a frozen pond. The nocturne was the first to regret going there, and she hesitated long enough for Nix to run on to the ice and fall on her face. "Nini come back." Paige yelped, "Thin ice!!!" "I am thinking nice P-Squad." Nixie yelled back, the ice cracking under her claws while she was distracted. Paige shrieked as her friend plummeted into the water, running on the ice and stopping at the hole Nixie had fallen in to. The nocturne took a deep breathe, and shoved her face into the water before jumping back and sliding away. "Uh... Do you need a swimmer? I can swim. I swim goodly too." A voice came from under the nocturne. Paige looked down to see a guardian under the ice, sticking his nose out of a small hole near the edge of the water playfully. "[i]Please help.[/i]" [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45331549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453316/45331549_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 [color=7CB0C9][b]what's this? Mitra actually did something? here I is with a guardian who has come to rescue Nixie! This is a two parter technically so we won't formally be introduced until Nixie is or isn't saved.[/b][/color]
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART FIVE: POSSIBLY CURSED
Birch Twigs Buttercup Strangler

icev2.png The sun was shining brightly a few days after Mythos had returned with Paige. Needleclaw had already grown nearly as tall as the coatl, and had been occupied by moving all the group's belongings into a line of carts. Nixie attempted to help as well, but she was constantly off balance while trying to walk like everyone else.

The sky was quickly getting lighter, and it was soon hard to go back inside and outside over and over as the snow blinded the dragons every time they would exit a shelter. Luckily clouds were not on the horizon, so there was less chance of a storm while the dragons were preparing.

"So... What are we doing? I forget..." Paige asked in a whisper, her tiny legs hardly keeping her head above the snows surface.

No dragon heard her, but it took no time for Pathos to start panicking and talking to himself to try and calm himself down.

"Okay, so we have three hatchlings to take care of now-" The imp gulped.

"Uh-huh, we do know that, Pathos." Gemini poked fun at him, shrugging at Mythos while continuing on folding the blankets and sleeping bags they had.

"-And now we need to move to our new objective." The imperial finished.

"Yeah. Kinda wish we stayed on land but water is cool. I mean, it's cold sea water but I bet it's warmer the farther down you go right? Right?" Eternity panicked slightly, currently being cuddled by a ruby webwing she had befriended.
"We'll be between Ice, Arcane, Wind, and Fire so I dunno what to tell you Netty." Gemini shrugged again, "Just work on the food bags and we'll be going sooner so you can see the place."

While the adults continued talking together and finishing up the work, Paige and Nixie walked over to a frozen pond. The nocturne was the first to regret going there, and she hesitated long enough for Nix to run on to the ice and fall on her face.

"Nini come back." Paige yelped, "Thin ice!!!"

"I am thinking nice P-Squad." Nixie yelled back, the ice cracking under her claws while she was distracted.

Paige shrieked as her friend plummeted into the water, running on the ice and stopping at the hole Nixie had fallen in to. The nocturne took a deep breathe, and shoved her face into the water before jumping back and sliding away.

"Uh... Do you need a swimmer? I can swim. I swim goodly too." A voice came from under the nocturne.

Paige looked down to see a guardian under the ice, sticking his nose out of a small hole near the edge of the water playfully.

"Please help."
icev2.png

what's this? Mitra actually did something?
here I is with a guardian who has come to rescue Nixie! This is a two parter technically so we won't formally be introduced until Nixie is or isn't saved.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The Melting Pot
Ooooooooooo
Ooooooooooo
VYQwMuq.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART SIX: POSSIBLY SAVED[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=Fir Logs][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]After a long minute of waiting at the edge of the water, Paige finally took a breath as the guardian hopped out of the water with Nixie holding on to his wings. The wildclaw dropped to the ground, coughing up water and barely staying awake after her fall. Paige ran up to her friend, curling up against her shivering scales. The nocturne looked over to her savior, but the guardian was staring back intensely as if Paige was a pot of gold. "Y-you're my charge." The dragon spoke, smiling widely, "I found it! I found my charge! [i]Woohoo[/i]!!" With a burst of energy the dragon ran up to Paige and hugged her, "I'm Bog! Nice to meet you, charge!" "I'm Paige- let me go!" The small nocturne wiggled in Bog's grasp, wanted to get back to Nixie's side, "Come on Nini we gotta go home!" Bog tilted his head, picking Nix up and putting her on his back before grabbing Paige as well and walking the way their footprints led. The pair of dragons on his back were asleep by the time he got to camp and saw the dragons freaking out inside. "Uh... Hello! I'm Bog? I found my charge- er- your child? At the pond?" The algae coloured dragon spoke, "Oh- and her friend too." [/columns] [columns]"[i]PAIGE AND NIXIE ARE BACK! OH ELEVEN THEY'RE SAFE[/i]" Mythos ran up to Bog, scrambling up his side to grab her tiny nocturne baby and run her inside. Eternity grabbed Nix and guided her inside as well, but gave Bog a death stare as he awkwardly followed his "charge" (whatever that meant) and almost fall over his frills. Eternity ran in to her tent, finding Needleclaw hardly able to fit inside, accidently having ripped a number of holes in it. The two girls were growing quickly, already taller and buffer then Eternity in about every way. "'Claw can you warm up your sister, Paige and her found a guardian and he's... He thinks she's his "charge" and I need to figure out his intentions." The pearlcatcher spoke, before simply jumping out. Everyone was on edge, and the new dragon helped nothing but the realization that they needed a much much bigger camp to set up base. Paige was cuddling Mythos, happily chirping in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate. Bog was speaking to the coatl, telling her about how he found her "daughter" and what exactly a charge was. "-So pretty much a Guardian without a charge is considered only half a dragon and... An embarrassment if they never find one. I need to protect her, she's my charge. If I don't protect her then I'd be a failure, ma'am." Bog continued, "I do this for her after all, I'll put every ounce of strength I have in to fighting for her safety and I do hope to prove to you that I'm trustworthy." [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 [color=7CB0C9][b]Henlo friends! Today we learn that Bog has found his charge a little early, and it happens to be our little ol Paige. In other news- Nixie and Needleclaw grew up so when I battle they will be possible dragons for it. Now all we do is wait for things I guess.. So yeah...[/b][/color]
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART SIX: POSSIBLY SAVED
Fir Logs

icev2.png After a long minute of waiting at the edge of the water, Paige finally took a breath as the guardian hopped out of the water with Nixie holding on to his wings.

The wildclaw dropped to the ground, coughing up water and barely staying awake after her fall. Paige ran up to her friend, curling up against her shivering scales. The nocturne looked over to her savior, but the guardian was staring back intensely as if Paige was a pot of gold.

"Y-you're my charge." The dragon spoke, smiling widely, "I found it! I found my charge! Woohoo!!"

With a burst of energy the dragon ran up to Paige and hugged her, "I'm Bog! Nice to meet you, charge!"

"I'm Paige- let me go!" The small nocturne wiggled in Bog's grasp, wanted to get back to Nixie's side, "Come on Nini we gotta go home!"

Bog tilted his head, picking Nix up and putting her on his back before grabbing Paige as well and walking the way their footprints led. The pair of dragons on his back were asleep by the time he got to camp and saw the dragons freaking out inside.

"Uh... Hello! I'm Bog? I found my charge- er- your child? At the pond?" The algae coloured dragon spoke, "Oh- and her friend too."
"PAIGE AND NIXIE ARE BACK! OH ELEVEN THEY'RE SAFE" Mythos ran up to Bog, scrambling up his side to grab her tiny nocturne baby and run her inside.

Eternity grabbed Nix and guided her inside as well, but gave Bog a death stare as he awkwardly followed his "charge" (whatever that meant) and almost fall over his frills. Eternity ran in to her tent, finding Needleclaw hardly able to fit inside, accidently having ripped a number of holes in it. The two girls were growing quickly, already taller and buffer then Eternity in about every way.

"'Claw can you warm up your sister, Paige and her found a guardian and he's... He thinks she's his "charge" and I need to figure out his intentions." The pearlcatcher spoke, before simply jumping out.

Everyone was on edge, and the new dragon helped nothing but the realization that they needed a much much bigger camp to set up base. Paige was cuddling Mythos, happily chirping in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate. Bog was speaking to the coatl, telling her about how he found her "daughter" and what exactly a charge was.

"-So pretty much a Guardian without a charge is considered only half a dragon and... An embarrassment if they never find one. I need to protect her, she's my charge. If I don't protect her then I'd be a failure, ma'am." Bog continued, "I do this for her after all, I'll put every ounce of strength I have in to fighting for her safety and I do hope to prove to you that I'm trustworthy."
icev2.png

Henlo friends! Today we learn that Bog has found his charge a little early, and it happens to be our little ol Paige. In other news- Nixie and Needleclaw grew up so when I battle they will be possible dragons for it. Now all we do is wait for things I guess.. So yeah...
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10