gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194 will do!
@Chloecat194 will do!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@MitraSunshine

Heya! :D Can you add me to the X-treme pinglist please? I'm excited to see what happens.
@MitraSunshine

Heya! :D Can you add me to the X-treme pinglist please? I'm excited to see what happens.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77 of course!
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194

Forgot to write my stuff yesterday, so I might do a double post today at some point.
@DemonChild77 of course!
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194

Forgot to write my stuff yesterday, so I might do a double post today at some point.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART THREE: YOU SAID WHAT[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace] [size=1]... what did I do to deserve this.[/size][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol] "[i]So you're telling me... You not only angered a camp of longnecks... But YOU TOLD THEM WHERE YOU WERE GOING AND THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY RIGHT NOW?![/i]" "No no, Mythos [i]I s-[/i]" Eternity was backed up against a tree, the coatl she was speaking too hovering above her with a butter knife in her claws. [i]"IDIOT! ABSOLUTE- I CAN'T- YOU COULD HAVE SAID ANY LOCATION BUT YOU ACTUALLY TOLD THEM?![/i]" Mythos screeched, slamming her claws (and the knife) into the tree above the pearlcatcher's head. "Mythy can't we be civil about this?" Pathos whispered, almost cringing back as his friend spun on her heels, her eyes glowing with the worst kind of passion. "Yeah I agree with Pathos and Netty." Gemini added, "She didn't think anyone was here, she didn't even know she was near the underground water source. It's not her fault." "See! Not my fault!" Mythos yelled in frustration, flying off into the forest to take time to think for herself, or beat up a tree. [i]Probably the second option.[/i] Gemini and Pathos shared a look and shrugged at each other, and then walked away to do things. Eternity huffed, wiping sweat off her scales as she huddled into her tent she had set up outside of camp. Her orchid wings trembled as she opened her tiny "home". She had to hold her mouth shut when she saw her worst fear.[/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387615&tab=dragon&did=45219502][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/452196/45219502.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=387615&did=45238679][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/452387/45238679.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns]Eternity had found two eggs in a longneck's hut a few weeks before, and had taken them with her to save them. A little arcane egg, and a wind egg, were cracked open on her floor with a pair of tiny hatchlings squirming around helplessly. The purple dragon sighed as the (most likely) older hatchling, the ridgeback, poked her head out from under a pillow and stared at Eternity with curious eyes. "Uh... hello..." The petrified dragon squeaked, "... Lil fella... I'm Eternity." "[b]squeep![/b]" The ridgeback said back, obviously too young to talk. "I guess I'm your mom now?" "[b]squeep! sqee![/b]" "If I'm your mom I have to name you..." Eternity thought out loud, pointing at the tiny wildclaw sitting in her egg, "You'll be Nixie! Cause you're like a lil pixie but you're... I dunno... N-nnn-niiiice to look at?" Nixie purred happily. "And you, little ridgeback..." Netty sighed, "Uh... Needleclaw, cause your claws look like needles and I like names that start with 'N' apparently." With a quick hand gesture towards a bag of food, Netty was already leaving the tent again and hoping to all the deities that nobody snooped in her tent and that the hatchlings didn't escape. She had enough to deal with anyways, without the added pressure of motherhood. [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- [size=1] @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @@DemonChild77 [/size] [color=7CB0C9][b]Well then... Thanks Pinkerton... Because a relationship hasn't bloomed between Mythos and Pathos canonically yet, they can't have kids. They also aren't ready to breed. So I guess Eternity kidnapped some hatchlings or something, and of course I got a ridgeback... *sigh* whelp! Welcome Needleclaw and Nixie to the team I suppose.[/b][/color]
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART THREE: YOU SAID WHAT
Sparkling Stinger Simple Darksteel Necklace
... what did I do to deserve this.

icev2.png "So you're telling me... You not only angered a camp of longnecks... But YOU TOLD THEM WHERE YOU WERE GOING AND THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY RIGHT NOW?!"

"No no, Mythos I s-" Eternity was backed up against a tree, the coatl she was speaking too hovering above her with a butter knife in her claws.

"IDIOT! ABSOLUTE- I CAN'T- YOU COULD HAVE SAID ANY LOCATION BUT YOU ACTUALLY TOLD THEM?!" Mythos screeched, slamming her claws (and the knife) into the tree above the pearlcatcher's head.

"Mythy can't we be civil about this?" Pathos whispered, almost cringing back as his friend spun on her heels, her eyes glowing with the worst kind of passion.

"Yeah I agree with Pathos and Netty." Gemini added, "She didn't think anyone was here, she didn't even know she was near the underground water source. It's not her fault."

"See! Not my fault!"

Mythos yelled in frustration, flying off into the forest to take time to think for herself, or beat up a tree. Probably the second option. Gemini and Pathos shared a look and shrugged at each other, and then walked away to do things. Eternity huffed, wiping sweat off her scales as she huddled into her tent she had set up outside of camp. Her orchid wings trembled as she opened her tiny "home". She had to hold her mouth shut when she saw her worst fear.
45219502.png45238679.png
Eternity had found two eggs in a longneck's hut a few weeks before, and had taken them with her to save them. A little arcane egg, and a wind egg, were cracked open on her floor with a pair of tiny hatchlings squirming around helplessly. The purple dragon sighed as the (most likely) older hatchling, the ridgeback, poked her head out from under a pillow and stared at Eternity with curious eyes.

"Uh... hello..." The petrified dragon squeaked, "... Lil fella... I'm Eternity."

"squeep!" The ridgeback said back, obviously too young to talk.

"I guess I'm your mom now?"

"squeep! sqee!"

"If I'm your mom I have to name you..." Eternity thought out loud, pointing at the tiny wildclaw sitting in her egg, "You'll be Nixie! Cause you're like a lil pixie but you're... I dunno... N-nnn-niiiice to look at?"

Nixie purred happily.

"And you, little ridgeback..." Netty sighed, "Uh... Needleclaw, cause your claws look like needles and I like names that start with 'N' apparently."

With a quick hand gesture towards a bag of food, Netty was already leaving the tent again and hoping to all the deities that nobody snooped in her tent and that the hatchlings didn't escape. She had enough to deal with anyways, without the added pressure of motherhood.
icev2.png

@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @@DemonChild77

Well then... Thanks Pinkerton...

Because a relationship hasn't bloomed between Mythos and Pathos canonically yet, they can't have kids. They also aren't ready to breed. So I guess Eternity kidnapped some hatchlings or something, and of course I got a ridgeback... *sigh* whelp!

Welcome Needleclaw and Nixie to the team I suppose.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
....... kidnapped a ridgeback.

Ew. </3 lol
....... kidnapped a ridgeback.

Ew. </3 lol
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir to be fair she just saw an arcane egg and wanted it. and the wind egg was pretty so she took that too. She didn't know what would happen... ick
@Jaspernoir to be fair she just saw an arcane egg and wanted it. and the wind egg was pretty so she took that too. She didn't know what would happen... ick
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
When you gamble with life and death....... you get ridgebacks </3
When you gamble with life and death....... you get ridgebacks </3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER ONE[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART FOUR: CONFRONTATION[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=Mage's Peony Gloves][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol] It had been a full day since Pathos, Gemini, and Eternity had seen their coatl friend. The sun had set a few hours before, and Pathos was pacing the camp to a point you could see the strip of land he had continuously walked on. Eternity was in an anxious sweat, she wanted to go check on her tiny hatchlings but if Mythos came back Eternity wanted to be there to apologize. The pearlcatcher took a deep breath, knowing what she should do (and hating it) she started telling her stories about finding the eggs, bringing them with her, and eventually finding the pocketmice. "So you [i]did[/i] have hatchlings with you?!" Pathos yelped. Gemini quickly ran to Netty's tent before Eternity could stop her, leaving a squealing mess on the floor of the tent as Gem saw the tiny dragons and threw herself towards them. "What did you name them? Are they both girls? Do they have enough food?" Gemini questioned, ignoring Pathos' attempts to look at the hatchlings as she cuddled them more. "Uh yeah. The Ridgey is Needleclaw, and the Wildclaw is Nixie." "GUYS GET OUT HERE- HELP ME-" A muffled voice came from outside camp, and it took no time for the trio (and the hatchlings) to be outside and watching Mythos attempt to fight off five Tatterwing Carcasses over the bodies of a nocturne and a wildclaw.[/columns] [columns] Gemini quickly flew into a pair of the undead birds, taking them down and smashing her claws into their feathers. Pathos ran up to help Mythos, grabbing her arm and shielding her and the lifeless bodies before attacking the birds she was fighting. Eternity saw movement to the left, and she jumped towards it- being knocked over by Mythos as the crying coatl grabbed a tiny nocturne from the mess and ran into camp with it. Netty swooped towards Del (Needleclaw) and Nixie, grabbing them both and following Mythos into the shelter they had built as a kitchen/dining room/living room type place. The coatl was sobbing, doing some sort of cpr on the tiny nocturne, mumbling prayers and promises as she continued. It was a tense minute before the Nocturne stirred, her breath shaking as she cried out. Mythos hugged the hatchling tightly and collapsed on the ground as she relaxed. Eternity cleared her throat, and Mythos turned around. "I'm sorry for what I did. Telling the longnecks someplace I knew was nearby..." She started, her lips trembling, "I didn't realize where I was- and I just needed to get far away and I thought I went north but I guess I went south instead-" "It's okay Net. Just- I wish you had told me the truth about the hatchlings in the first place..." Mythos spoke with a raspy voice, pointing to Needleclaw and Nixie as they play fought nearby, "I really don't feel like being mad but I so want to shake you until you understand that manipulating us- or attempting to- won't get us on your side faster." "I know... I'm just so used t-" "Can you grab me a blanket for Paige? She's shivering." [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- [size=1]@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77[/size] [color=7CB0C9][b]and now we have another baby. thanks Pink, I really needed that :/ welcome Paige to our group! If you're a bit confused, pretty much Mythos found two very very sickly parents and tried to bring them to camp with their eggs, but they... didn't make it. so of course vultures. she was able to protect Paige and try and bring the bodies to camp in denial they were actually dead, but she could only get to shouting range before she was sure she wouldn't save Paige (what the parents had been referring to the kid as) if she continued so she screamed.[/b][/color]
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER ONE
PART FOUR: CONFRONTATION
Mage's Peony Gloves

icev2.png It had been a full day since Pathos, Gemini, and Eternity had seen their coatl friend. The sun had set a few hours before, and Pathos was pacing the camp to a point you could see the strip of land he had continuously walked on.

Eternity was in an anxious sweat, she wanted to go check on her tiny hatchlings but if Mythos came back Eternity wanted to be there to apologize. The pearlcatcher took a deep breath, knowing what she should do (and hating it) she started telling her stories about finding the eggs, bringing them with her, and eventually finding the pocketmice.

"So you did have hatchlings with you?!" Pathos yelped.

Gemini quickly ran to Netty's tent before Eternity could stop her, leaving a squealing mess on the floor of the tent as Gem saw the tiny dragons and threw herself towards them.

"What did you name them? Are they both girls? Do they have enough food?" Gemini questioned, ignoring Pathos' attempts to look at the hatchlings as she cuddled them more.

"Uh yeah. The Ridgey is Needleclaw, and the Wildclaw is Nixie."

"GUYS GET OUT HERE- HELP ME-" A muffled voice came from outside camp, and it took no time for the trio (and the hatchlings) to be outside and watching Mythos attempt to fight off five Tatterwing Carcasses over the bodies of a nocturne and a wildclaw.

Gemini quickly flew into a pair of the undead birds, taking them down and smashing her claws into their feathers. Pathos ran up to help Mythos, grabbing her arm and shielding her and the lifeless bodies before attacking the birds she was fighting. Eternity saw movement to the left, and she jumped towards it- being knocked over by Mythos as the crying coatl grabbed a tiny nocturne from the mess and ran into camp with it.

Netty swooped towards Del (Needleclaw) and Nixie, grabbing them both and following Mythos into the shelter they had built as a kitchen/dining room/living room type place. The coatl was sobbing, doing some sort of cpr on the tiny nocturne, mumbling prayers and promises as she continued.

It was a tense minute before the Nocturne stirred, her breath shaking as she cried out. Mythos hugged the hatchling tightly and collapsed on the ground as she relaxed. Eternity cleared her throat, and Mythos turned around.

"I'm sorry for what I did. Telling the longnecks someplace I knew was nearby..." She started, her lips trembling, "I didn't realize where I was- and I just needed to get far away and I thought I went north but I guess I went south instead-"

"It's okay Net. Just- I wish you had told me the truth about the hatchlings in the first place..." Mythos spoke with a raspy voice, pointing to Needleclaw and Nixie as they play fought nearby, "I really don't feel like being mad but I so want to shake you until you understand that manipulating us- or attempting to- won't get us on your side faster."

"I know... I'm just so used t-"

"Can you grab me a blanket for Paige? She's shivering."
icev2.png

@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77

and now we have another baby. thanks Pink, I really needed that :/

welcome Paige to our group! If you're a bit confused, pretty much Mythos found two very very sickly parents and tried to bring them to camp with their eggs, but they... didn't make it. so of course vultures. she was able to protect Paige and try and bring the bodies to camp in denial they were actually dead, but she could only get to shouting range before she was sure she wouldn't save Paige (what the parents had been referring to the kid as) if she continued so she screamed.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10