1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne

k, turns out I need more then a day. Now I'm sick, and still have writers block :|

I can assure you I'll get an update out before Christmas, but until then you guys are gonna be sitting in anticipation because something big is coming. Something so big that I am saving all my writing abilities for it. ;D
@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne

k, turns out I need more then a day. Now I'm sick, and still have writers block :|

I can assure you I'll get an update out before Christmas, but until then you guys are gonna be sitting in anticipation because something big is coming. Something so big that I am saving all my writing abilities for it. ;D
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@MitraSunshine

Take care! I hope you feel better soon, but take all the time you need to update. You come first. I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve! :D
@MitraSunshine

Take care! I hope you feel better soon, but take all the time you need to update. You come first. I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve! :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10