Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Vefantur buying 2 tickets and entering buttermilk into the salamander race!
@Vefantur buying 2 tickets and entering buttermilk into the salamander race!
hpOdUl3.png
i'd like to enter Tad Cooper, who seems to have a ghost tert, and feed him 3 juicy grubs [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F4Aqa4ITNeE/VIp8bsAjBuI/AAAAAAAANNE/5XMes0RLY0c/s1600/bells_false_brook_salamander.jpg[/img] and please add me to any pinglists you have for this :) @vefantur
i'd like to enter Tad Cooper, who seems to have a ghost tert, and feed him 3 juicy grubs

bells_false_brook_salamander.jpg

and please add me to any pinglists you have for this :) @vefantur
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Vefantur I'd like to enter Sparky and feed her one grub today. [img]http://www.axolotl.org/images/animals/metamorphosed_leucistic_axolotl_2.jpg[/img]
@Vefantur I'd like to enter Sparky and feed her one grub today.

metamorphosed_leucistic_axolotl_2.jpg
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
@Vefantur Buying 10 (or is that 9 and entry? - Sending 50kt)! And I shall name him Ifrit.
@Vefantur Buying 10 (or is that 9 and entry? - Sending 50kt)! And I shall name him Ifrit.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[img]https://www.animalbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Giant-Salamander-Chinese-James-Joel-Flickr.jpg[/img] @Vefantur Please say hello to MeAt. *SLAMS FIST ON TABLE* Imma need 7 tickets for meat. <3 [I spent a whole minute laughing at this picture please enjoy you guys <3]
Giant-Salamander-Chinese-James-Joel-Flickr.jpg

@Vefantur
Please say hello to MeAt.
*SLAMS FIST ON TABLE* Imma need 7 tickets for meat. <3

@Vefantur (sorry, I wasn't sure who else was a receiver, it didn't seem to be on the spreadsheet :X) I would like to enter Autunno here, and feed her four grubs for luck :D (buying five tickets total if I am doing this correctly. Sending payment now!) This is a really neat idea, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for it, especially if it is run again in the future :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/5prWk7O.jpg[/img]
@Vefantur (sorry, I wasn't sure who else was a receiver, it didn't seem to be on the spreadsheet :X) I would like to enter Autunno here, and feed her four grubs for luck :D (buying five tickets total if I am doing this correctly. Sending payment now!) This is a really neat idea, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for it, especially if it is run again in the future :D

5prWk7O.jpg
EGjlGzP.png
Everything should be current up to here! Don't forget to grab your badge from the first page as well!

Ending the day with Pagos, Pips, and Goldie still tied for fattest/biggest salamander so far :D

@Scatterspark That drawing is A+ amazing.
@betty I see someone's salamander is going to be Galavanting around!
@Meyoline I really need to fix that. I'm the only one receiving for this one :D
Everything should be current up to here! Don't forget to grab your badge from the first page as well!

Ending the day with Pagos, Pips, and Goldie still tied for fattest/biggest salamander so far :D

@Scatterspark That drawing is A+ amazing.
@betty I see someone's salamander is going to be Galavanting around!
@Meyoline I really need to fix that. I'm the only one receiving for this one :D
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur oh, I want to enter a salamander! All the way from the Viridian Labyrinth, please welcome [b]ROGUE[/b]! [img]https://53744bf91d44b81762e0-fbbc959d4e21c00b07dbe9c75f9c0b63.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/media/FE/FED7C381-419B-4E4E-A3E0-20C91489DBDF/Presentation.Large/Green-salamander-dorsal-view.jpg[/img] She is trying to blend in. :D
@Vefantur oh, I want to enter a salamander!
All the way from the Viridian Labyrinth, please welcome ROGUE!

Green-salamander-dorsal-view.jpg

She is trying to blend in. :D
1fTWTjV.png
@Vefantur
I am terrible at names XD

Can I enter, um, Chickadee?
and feed her 9 grubs? (or whatever 50kt gets her)
sending CR in a few...
@Vefantur
I am terrible at names XD

Can I enter, um, Chickadee?
and feed her 9 grubs? (or whatever 50kt gets her)
sending CR in a few...
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@Vefantur He's not fat, he's thiccc!

Would I be able to feed him 5 more times, that'd be 25k?
@Vefantur He's not fat, he's thiccc!

Would I be able to feed him 5 more times, that'd be 25k?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16