Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | + GEN B IMPERIAL CHALLENGE +
1 2 3 4 5
Feel free to comment,
I would appreciate advice and encouragement.
Feel free to comment,
I would appreciate advice and encouragement.
bafc61d69ec70a557f079775265628ee.png
@Starslite This seems super cool! Do you have a pinglist for updates? I'd love to see your progress.

Good luck with the challenge!
@Starslite This seems super cool! Do you have a pinglist for updates? I'd love to see your progress.

Good luck with the challenge!
@Rookie I will add you to it. :) Thank you!
@Rookie I will add you to it. :) Thank you!
I gotta ask. Does anyone know a faster way to check that none of the dragons are related?
I gotta ask. Does anyone know a faster way to check that none of the dragons are related?
@Starslite Uhh... Just input the dragon's ID numbers into the Scrying Workshop.

EDIT: here
@Starslite Uhh... Just input the dragon's ID numbers into the Scrying Workshop.

EDIT: here
@twilightstars
Yes, that is what I’ve been doing. Just takes a long time with 32 dragons. :(
@twilightstars
Yes, that is what I’ve been doing. Just takes a long time with 32 dragons. :(
@Starslite Oh, haha, I didn't think about that. I believe that's the only way, though.
@Starslite Oh, haha, I didn't think about that. I believe that's the only way, though.
@Starslite, do you already have all 32 OG dragons? If not, are there any particular colors/traits you're looking for (other than just cheap Coatls/wildclaws/Imps)
@Starslite, do you already have all 32 OG dragons? If not, are there any particular colors/traits you're looking for (other than just cheap Coatls/wildclaws/Imps)
3p9YXJX.png
@almagest
Yes, I have them! All dragons on page 2-3 beginning with Lana are the OG! But I am just checking bloodlines. I have had 3 that I had to remove because they are relatives of 3 others already. :(
I am mostly just worried about colors and trying to keep them on the pink-white-black-purple-blue end of the spectrum. Not too worried about genes, those can be changed easily!
@almagest
Yes, I have them! All dragons on page 2-3 beginning with Lana are the OG! But I am just checking bloodlines. I have had 3 that I had to remove because they are relatives of 3 others already. :(
I am mostly just worried about colors and trying to keep them on the pink-white-black-purple-blue end of the spectrum. Not too worried about genes, those can be changed easily!
@Starslite
yoooo i love bottlenecks, put me on your pinglist please?
@Starslite
yoooo i love bottlenecks, put me on your pinglist please?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
1 2 3 4 5