Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Personal Challenge: The Allchild
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Kaial
Depends on who you had in mind to breed him with! And which nest they're gonna use
@Kaial
Depends on who you had in mind to breed him with! And which nest they're gonna use
@LunaSilverWolf

Said dragon doesn't exist yet, but it would be one of Genie and Sky's children. c:
Could be either nest, doesn't matter to me. It'd be over a month from now either way ahaha.
@LunaSilverWolf

Said dragon doesn't exist yet, but it would be one of Genie and Sky's children. c:
Could be either nest, doesn't matter to me. It'd be over a month from now either way ahaha.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Sure then!
And either Nest works for me too. I also just realized that you're probably subscribe this thread and I should stop pinging you oops
@Kaial
Sure then!
And either Nest works for me too. I also just realized that you're probably subscribe this thread and I should stop pinging you oops
@LunaSilverWolf

I am, but I'm fine with being pinged too!
And alrighty, I'll mark that down and let ya know whenever he's got a mate lined up and ready. Thank you!
@LunaSilverWolf

I am, but I'm fine with being pinged too!
And alrighty, I'll mark that down and let ya know whenever he's got a mate lined up and ready. Thank you!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
That is a pretty cool project! Might I be pinged for new hatchlings and get a reservation on Adelaise, please?
@Kaial
That is a pretty cool project! Might I be pinged for new hatchlings and get a reservation on Adelaise, please?
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Yanisha

Absolutely, thank you for your interest! c:
@Yanisha

Absolutely, thank you for your interest! c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@nwn

Just letting you know that your girl will be off her nest and on her way home to you tomorrow!
Would you like any of the children to go with her?
@nwn

Just letting you know that your girl will be off her nest and on her way home to you tomorrow!
Would you like any of the children to go with her?
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial
Oh geez
Sure! Just pick one when they hatch lol, probably gonna be busy most of tomorrow
<3
@kaial
Oh geez
Sure! Just pick one when they hatch lol, probably gonna be busy most of tomorrow
<3
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@nwn

Okay! No worries if you can't get her right away of course. I have ten free spaces atm and don't mind waiting a little bit. c:
@nwn

Okay! No worries if you can't get her right away of course. I have ten free spaces atm and don't mind waiting a little bit. c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
All New Hatchlings: @Cheshly @Yanisha [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3826a46aa482dd737dbb2b31a1660cc9/tumblr_pd7co22DYM1rcva9po1_540.png[/img] Got some kiddos up for grabs here! They are pure gen 2s, born of Arcturus and Vinka, who are both notable for being really... world-weary people. Arcturus is more callous, while Vinka’s just kind of defeated. They do love each other and find happiness with each other though, so at least these girls would have experienced more of that than anything else. The first one is being held for the breeding project, and is available after that time. The others are available now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80484&tab=dragon&did=44165914]Daphne - Purple/Bubblegum/Rose - 20g[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=80484&did=44165915]Etta - Overcast/Moon/Magenta (Faceted eyes!) - 20g[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=80484&did=44165916]Andaria - Storm/Silver/Wine - 10g[/url] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e5e445464d995818a1067c8b6e43d824/tumblr_pd7co22DYM1rcva9po2_500.png[/img] And here's nest #2! These buddies are born of Talo, who is the guardian of Lady Pepper, my progen and clan leader, and Cruor, the seer of souls. I decided to exalt all but the baby I'm keeping, as I'm out of space. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80484&tab=dragon&did=44165898]Chalice - Sanguine/Vermilion/Berry Female[/url]
All New Hatchlings:
@Cheshly @Yanisha

tumblr_pd7co22DYM1rcva9po1_540.png

Got some kiddos up for grabs here!

They are pure gen 2s, born of Arcturus and Vinka, who are both notable for being really... world-weary people. Arcturus is more callous, while Vinka’s just kind of defeated. They do love each other and find happiness with each other though, so at least these girls would have experienced more of that than anything else.

The first one is being held for the breeding project, and is available after that time.

The others are available now!

Daphne - Purple/Bubblegum/Rose - 20g
Etta - Overcast/Moon/Magenta (Faceted eyes!) - 20g
Andaria - Storm/Silver/Wine - 10g

tumblr_pd7co22DYM1rcva9po2_500.png

And here's nest #2! These buddies are born of Talo, who is the guardian of Lady Pepper, my progen and clan leader, and Cruor, the seer of souls.
I decided to exalt all but the baby I'm keeping, as I'm out of space.

Chalice - Sanguine/Vermilion/Berry Female
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12