Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Personal Challenge: The Allchild
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yeah, I can send Amira over tomorrow at rollover and lorewise she'll be taking a vacation! Should I send Sornas too or d'you have a mate for her in mind? :o
Yeah, I can send Amira over tomorrow at rollover and lorewise she'll be taking a vacation! Should I send Sornas too or d'you have a mate for her in mind? :o
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Luteia

Hmm, actually yea, how about you just send me one of their kiddos once they've bred? Sornas did come from my lair too so he counts, haha.

I can still host the nest if you prefer, it's no problem at all. But otherwise you can just CR me a child (preferably a boy) from their next nest and lmk how much you'd like in exchange!
@Luteia

Hmm, actually yea, how about you just send me one of their kiddos once they've bred? Sornas did come from my lair too so he counts, haha.

I can still host the nest if you prefer, it's no problem at all. But otherwise you can just CR me a child (preferably a boy) from their next nest and lmk how much you'd like in exchange!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Yeah, I just put them on a nest- two kids, so here's hoping they're not completely ugly! I'll send a boy if there is one, and tbh he'd be free either way since I don't breed them often. (Sornas looks so good with smoke. But unfortunately, he's the only one who ever will. :p )
Yeah, I just put them on a nest- two kids, so here's hoping they're not completely ugly! I'll send a boy if there is one, and tbh he'd be free either way since I don't breed them often. (Sornas looks so good with smoke. But unfortunately, he's the only one who ever will. :p )
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Lutiea

Smoke's a tough one, but I certainly don't mind it being in the mix. The final result of all this will probably be completely regened, hah.

Thank you!
@Lutiea

Smoke's a tough one, but I certainly don't mind it being in the mix. The final result of all this will probably be completely regened, hah.

Thank you!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@AyumiNemera

I actually have one more free nest space than I anticipated because someone else is hosting for me! Wanna send Melba or Iris my way?
@AyumiNemera

I actually have one more free nest space than I anticipated because someone else is hosting for me! Wanna send Melba or Iris my way?
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

So are you looking for hatchlings from the hatchlings that come from your lair? Because Etu and Hecate's girl that I have comes off a nest tomorrow
@Kaial

So are you looking for hatchlings from the hatchlings that come from your lair? Because Etu and Hecate's girl that I have comes off a nest tomorrow
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer

I am, but ones that have been bred with other dragons from my lair. ;v;
I have Etu and Hecate's newest nest hatching tomorrow too, so I'll pass on one of your girl's kiddos. Thank you though!
@DreamSlayer

I am, but ones that have been bred with other dragons from my lair. ;v;
I have Etu and Hecate's newest nest hatching tomorrow too, so I'll pass on one of your girl's kiddos. Thank you though!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial

Ohhhhh that's what you mean! Ok!
@kaial

Ohhhhh that's what you mean! Ok!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
i hope you luck on yo quest
i hope you luck on yo quest
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@keetsee
Much obliged!
@keetsee
Much obliged!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12