Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 195 196
The coli is such a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Since the festival ended, the coli has been awful, with so little loot dropping. Then today it started being generous again. Yay for Scattersight vials. So I ended up getting 10 vials, 1 Python scroll, 1 Vista and an Arcane egg today. =D

My Loot
The coli is such a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Since the festival ended, the coli has been awful, with so little loot dropping. Then today it started being generous again. Yay for Scattersight vials. So I ended up getting 10 vials, 1 Python scroll, 1 Vista and an Arcane egg today. =D

My Loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
welp
I have a stack of broken flower pots now
And 62 familiars... like the 3 coral carpenters (And the last redux familiar i needed)
But I suppose the 26 scattersight vials are pretty nice

please coli rng it's been five days, what do i need to do to get a freaking bumble bee?

Oh, and I apparently missed getting a vista, so that too
welp
I have a stack of broken flower pots now
And 62 familiars... like the 3 coral carpenters (And the last redux familiar i needed)
But I suppose the 26 scattersight vials are pretty nice

please coli rng it's been five days, what do i need to do to get a freaking bumble bee?

Oh, and I apparently missed getting a vista, so that too
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I got sick for a week, and all of my fodder grew up while I was busy sleeping. So I spent today in the Ghostlight Ruins cleaning out my lair. Found an egg and another skin crate, but still no runestone. Got a bunch of those eye vial things too, but I don't typically count event loot with my other good drops since it's only temporarily available.
I got sick for a week, and all of my fodder grew up while I was busy sleeping. So I spent today in the Ghostlight Ruins cleaning out my lair. Found an egg and another skin crate, but still no runestone. Got a bunch of those eye vial things too, but I don't typically count event loot with my other good drops since it's only temporarily available.
nInTqKu.png
I removed my vials from my tracking posts because I was getting so many. It got kinda annoying to edit the posts so often and it looked messy. :D

I am still having no luck getting the deity doll. Overall loot has been kinda meh, except for a python gene and an eliminate.
I removed my vials from my tracking posts because I was getting so many. It got kinda annoying to edit the posts so often and it looked messy. :D

I am still having no luck getting the deity doll. Overall loot has been kinda meh, except for a python gene and an eliminate.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9zOLD4v.png[/img] [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/l1J9u3TZfpmeDLkD6/giphy.gif[/img] [s]uGH[/s]
9zOLD4v.png
giphy.gif

uGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers
Haha, that's rude!
@Ciphers
Haha, that's rude!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="Darkrah" date="2018-05-28 09:25:13" ] Okay I'm doing this, claiming this post for keeping track. I'll update as I get each thing. Bumble Familiar x 0 1 day in, I haven't gotten a Bumble yet but the amount of festival currency I've received is impressive. Day 2, I still don't have the Bumble yet but I've received many many other familiars, several might fragments, and a lot a lot of food. Day 3, I've been too busy to do much grinding but I did manage to get a Crimson Emperor Crate. Day 4, still no Bumble, I'm going to go look for some leafy packs. Thirty Leafy Pack x 30 I managed to get the last one just before I went to bed last night, also I got multiple date plumed items and huge amounts of festival currency. Firebreather Cape x0 Day whatever, I've been to busy to grind but got back to it today, still don't have the cape after several hours but I do have a searing jackalope. Still stupidly busy 6/9/18 however I got an Arcane Egg today, also a bunch of Scattersight Scrolls. Deity Doll x 0 Pohip Planter x 0 Eliminate x 0 Cleaver x 0 Morph x 0 River Muck Familiar x 0 Boss Familiar x 0 Python x 0 Vista x 0 Coarsefur Yeti x 0 Unhatched Egg x 0 Three Skin Crates x 0 Runestone x 0 Swamp Kelpie Mane x 0 Ten Shell Treasures x 0 Gold Ore x 0 [/quote]
Darkrah wrote on 2018-05-28 09:25:13:
Okay I'm doing this, claiming this post for keeping track. I'll update as I get each thing.

Bumble Familiar x 0
1 day in, I haven't gotten a Bumble yet but the amount of festival currency I've received is impressive.
Day 2, I still don't have the Bumble yet but I've received many many other familiars, several might fragments, and a lot a lot of food.
Day 3, I've been too busy to do much grinding but I did manage to get a Crimson Emperor Crate.
Day 4, still no Bumble, I'm going to go look for some leafy packs.
Thirty Leafy Pack x 30
I managed to get the last one just before I went to bed last night, also I got multiple date plumed items and huge amounts of festival currency.
Firebreather Cape x0
Day whatever, I've been to busy to grind but got back to it today, still don't have the cape after several hours but I do have a searing jackalope.
Still stupidly busy 6/9/18 however I got an Arcane Egg today, also a bunch of Scattersight Scrolls.
Deity Doll x 0
Pohip Planter x 0
Eliminate x 0
Cleaver x 0
Morph x 0
River Muck Familiar x 0
Boss Familiar x 0
Python x 0
Vista x 0
Coarsefur Yeti x 0
Unhatched Egg x 0
Three Skin Crates x 0
Runestone x 0
Swamp Kelpie Mane x 0
Ten Shell Treasures x 0
Gold Ore x 0
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[center]@aphroditv - time for some festival currency grinding [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZivNWqu.png[/img] [size=5]Training Fields[/size] [b]Goal:[/b] [item= bumble] 1/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item= vial of scattersight]x34 [item= magical might fragment] [item= regeneration][item= glowing pocket mouse] [item= luna mith][item = vista: training fields ii] [item= mith bruiser][item= ceanothus brawler][item= luna mith crate][item=ember mouse][item=ember mouse][item=ruby webwing][item=boulder bolt][item= boulder bolt][item= dark might fragment][item= clobber][item= emerald webwing][item= zephyr might fragment][item= diseased aquity fragment][item=wave slash][item=ember mouse][item= emerald webwing][item=mith bruiser][item= dark acuity fragment][item= enfeeble][item=diseased acuity fragment][item= green lace anklet][item= zephyr acuity fragment][item=satin pocketmouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=freezing slash][item=green lace anklet][item= silky webwing][item= webwing alpha][item=ragepuff][item= primrose mith][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=heatherbed lily][item=mith bruiser][item=bluelight chipskink][item=mith bruiser][item=dark might fragment][item= zephyr might fragment][item=frigid bolt][item=concentration][item=silky webwing][item=amaranth moth][item=amaranth moth][item= earthen acuity fragment][item=chipskink][item= satin pocketmouse][item=emerald webwing][item=luna mith][item= silky webwing][item=sweetpuff][item=green lace ribbons][item=embermouse crate][item=mith bruiser][item=shining acuity fragment][item=ragepuff][item=natural might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=natural might fragment][item= haste][item=shining might fragment][item=bumble] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qt32BIK.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZivNWqu.png[/img] [size=5]Woodland Path[/size] [b]Goal:[/b] [item= leafy pack] 30/30 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=vial of scattersight]x14 [item=blooming strangler][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=date plumed corsage][item=vista: woodland path][item=natural acuty fragment][item=dryad][item=coral basilisk][item=diseased might fragment][item=leafy moth crate][item=natural acuity fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=natural might fragment][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed corsage][item=natural might fragment][item=strangler][item=janustrap][item=janustrap][item=natural might fragment][item= strangler][item=autumn dryad][item= date plumed headdress][item= natural might fragment][item=cockatrice][item=regeneration][item=congeal][item=date plumed mantle][item=rock slash] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZivNWqu.png[/img] [size=5]Scorched Forest[/size] [b]Goal:[/b] [item= firebreather cape] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=moss-covered golem][item=rambra][item=gust slash][item=centaur archer][item=earthen might fragment][item=vista: scorched forest][item=might fragment][item=immaculate tablet]x72[item=moss-covered golem][item= earthen acuity fragment][item=augite protector][item=wintermane crate][item=wave slash][item=wintermane bowman][item=boulder bolt][item=sol wisher chest][item=steam gyre][item=banded owlcat][item=vista: scorched forest][item=wave slash][item=might fragment][item=might fragment][item=augite protector][item=moss-covered golem][item=might fragment][item= augite protector][item=searing jackalope crate][item=wintermane bowman][item=blazing slash][item=augite protector][item= shining acuity fragment][item=zeeba][item=moss-covered golem][item=wintermane bowman][item=augite protector crate][item=moss-covered golem][item=smoke gyre][item=might fragment][item=might fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=banded owlcat][item=fossilize][item=ward][item=painted centaur][item=centaur archer][item=zeeba][item=regeneration][item=scholar][item=gust slash][item=centaur archer][item=moss-covered golem][item=berserker][item=hydro bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=extinguished jackalope][item=moss-covered golem][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=regeneration][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=blazing slash] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZivNWqu.png[/img] [size=5]Harpy's Roost[/size] [b]Goal:[/b] Skin Crates (0/3) [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item= charged sprocket]x24[item=contaminate][item=enfeeble] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZivNWqu.png[/img] [size=5]Mire[/size] [b]Goal:[/b] [item= swamp kelpie mane] 1/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4cmAMxt.png[/img] [/center]
@aphroditv - time for some festival currency grinding

ZivNWqu.png
Training Fields

Goal:
Bumble 1/1

Notable Loot:
Vial of Scattersight x34 Magical Might Fragment Regeneration Glowing Pocket Mouse Luna Mith Vista: Training Fields II Mith Bruiser Ceanothus Brawler Luna Mith Crate Ember Mouse Ember Mouse Ruby Webwing Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Dark Might Fragment Clobber Emerald Webwing Zephyr Might Fragment Wave Slash Ember Mouse Emerald Webwing Mith Bruiser Dark Acuity Fragment Enfeeble Diseased Acuity Fragment Green Lace Anklet Zephyr Acuity Fragment Satin Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse Freezing Slash Green Lace Anklet Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha Ragepuff Primrose Mith Aquatic Acuity Fragment Heatherbed Lily Mith Bruiser Bluelight Chipskink Mith Bruiser Dark Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Frigid Bolt Concentration Silky Webwing Amaranth Moth Amaranth Moth Earthen Acuity Fragment Chipskink Satin Pocketmouse Emerald Webwing Luna Mith Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Green Lace Ribbons Embermouse Crate Mith Bruiser Shining Acuity Fragment Ragepuff Natural Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Haste Shining Might Fragment Bumble
qt32BIK.png

ZivNWqu.png
Woodland Path

Goal:
Leafy Pack 30/30

Notable Loot:
Vial of Scattersight x14 Blooming Strangler Zephyr Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Date Plumed Corsage Vista: Woodland Path Dryad Coral Basilisk Diseased Might Fragment Leafy Moth Crate Natural Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Natural Might Fragment Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Corsage Natural Might Fragment Strangler Janustrap Janustrap Natural Might Fragment Strangler Autumn Dryad Date Plumed Headdress Natural Might Fragment Cockatrice Regeneration Congeal Date Plumed Mantle Rock Slash

ZivNWqu.png
Scorched Forest

Goal:
Firebreather Cape 0/1

Notable Loot:
Zephyr Acuity Fragment Moss-Covered Golem Rambra Gust Slash Centaur Archer Earthen Might Fragment Vista: Scorched Forest Might Fragment Immaculate Tablet x72 Moss-Covered Golem Earthen Acuity Fragment Augite Protector Wintermane Crate Wave Slash Wintermane Bowman Boulder Bolt Sol Wisher Chest Steam Gyre Banded Owlcat Vista: Scorched Forest Wave Slash Might Fragment Might Fragment Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Might Fragment Augite Protector Searing Jackalope Crate Wintermane Bowman Blazing Slash Augite Protector Shining Acuity Fragment Zeeba Moss-Covered Golem Wintermane Bowman Augite Protector Crate Moss-Covered Golem Smoke Gyre Might Fragment Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Banded Owlcat Fossilize Ward Painted Centaur Centaur Archer Zeeba Regeneration Scholar Gust Slash Centaur Archer Moss-Covered Golem Berserker Hydro Bolt Boulder Bolt Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Zephyr Acuity Fragment Regeneration Tropical Birdskull Armband Blazing Slash

ZivNWqu.png
Harpy's Roost

Goal:
Skin Crates (0/3)

Notable Loot:
Charged Sprocket x24 Contaminate Enfeeble

ZivNWqu.png
Mire

Goal:
Swamp Kelpie Mane 1/1

Notable Loot:
Scythe Kamaitachi
4cmAMxt.png
they|them

MjEH5Ch.pngqz8IMTD.pngyVfcZe6.pnguKmk9wE.pngcI4y31n.pngkCevrtE.pngjQyzh7U.png0JtxyY3.pngpIiqvQI.pnguFAkDEd.pngrbYstOM.pngDBqJ1gr.png5TWVbnw.pnguz86eT8.png
RxA6FLA.gif
Oooo i might as well try this, i hope it motivates me enough to do more of the coliseum lol. Also is there a certain way to list what we get on here, i just plan on making borders, adding titles, needed items and notable items. Thats probably the way to do it but id rather ask to stay safe then say it at the end and mess up.
Oooo i might as well try this, i hope it motivates me enough to do more of the coliseum lol. Also is there a certain way to list what we get on here, i just plan on making borders, adding titles, needed items and notable items. Thats probably the way to do it but id rather ask to stay safe then say it at the end and mess up.
dhJpGiJ.gif
I am making a second post to hold the venues I am still working on and taking them out of my first post. My first post is too big, so the first will only have the venues I have completed up until now. Then, once I have a few more completed, I'll do this again. =D [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EPil_2LjtSWQoio8SSDthGeZI04b7gMuD8CCRvQA968/edit?usp=sharing]SS link[/url] [center][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Challenge Status:[/color][/b] [color=#bc03bc] [b]Incomplete[/b] 7/19[/color][/size] Sandswept Delta | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Boreal Wood | Mire | Golem Workshop[/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Training Fields[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Woodland Path[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [item=firebreather cape] [b][color=#bc03bc]Required Drop: Firebreather Cape[/color] [X][/b][/center] [columns][center][item=vista: scorched forest] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=eliminate] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: morph] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: python] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=vial of scattersight] [b]80[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=berserker] [b]2[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=banded owlcat crate] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=umberhorn crate] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=augite crate] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=extinguished jackalope crate] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=augite protector crate] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=banded crate] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=broken flower pot] [b]9[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=broken penny jar] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=romantic red rose] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tropical birdskull legband] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=veteran's shoulder scars] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ruby ring] [b]2[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=bloodscale greaves] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=rambra crate] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=archer crate] [b]3[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=augite protector] [b]24[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=moss-covered golem] [b]18[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=extinguished jackalope] [b]7[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=wintermane bowman] [b]13[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=smoke gyre] [b]5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=painted centaur] [b]13[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=centaur archer] [b]10[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=crowned bonepriest] [b]6[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=zeeba] [b]18[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=rambra] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=banded owlcat] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Searing jackalope] [b]7[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Wintermane spearman] [b]8[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=steam gyre] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=red-winged owlcat] [b]6[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Death's-head stag] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Umberhorn qiriq] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=cherry dryad chest] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tranquil forest chest] [b]9[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=sol wisher chest] [b]4[/b][/center][/columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Blooming Grove[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Forgotten Cave[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [item=eliminate] [b][color=#bc03bc]Required Drop: Eliminate[/color] [X][/b][/center] [columns][center][item=dented iron tail cuffs] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=runic bat crate] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tropical birdskull headdress] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center] [b][/b][/center][nextcol][center] [b][/b][/center][nextcol][center] [b][/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=blueband duelist] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=dwarf truffle] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=venomblade assassin] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=centaur berserker] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=cursed bat] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=crimson reef snail] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bramble guardian] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=omniscient chest] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=metempsychosis chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ancestor chest] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_365118711][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Bamboo Falls[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Red Rock Cove[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Waterway[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Arena[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Volcanic Vents[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Rainsong Jungle[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Boreal Woods[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Crystal Pools[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [b][color=#bc03bc]Any Unhatched Egg[/color] [X][/b][/center] [columns][center][item=vista: crystal pools] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=health potion] [b]30[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=crystallized satchel] [b]15[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=crystalhide jester] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=cleaver] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=chalcedony snipper crate] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Marenwarlock crate] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Hippalectryon] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Moonbeam crayfish] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=amber gulper] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=stonewatch prince] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=crystalplate stinger] [b]5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=arctic hippalectryon] [b]5[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=chalcedony snipper] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=rhodochrosite crane] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=apatite fisher] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=maren warlock] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=season chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=cherry dryad chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=radiant dawn chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=stellar inspiration chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=starmalade chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=oroscopo chest] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Harpy's Roost[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [item=dodo crate][item=stonewatch crate][item=snow streak crate] [color=#bc03bc][b]Required Drop: 3 Coli Crates[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/center] [columns][center][item=featherfall pack] [b]290[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=feather pouch] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=unhatched wind egg] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bloodscale bracers] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bloodscale wing guard] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: morph] [b]4[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=crowned roc] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=rusted treasure chest] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=berserker] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bloodscale shoulder guards] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: Harpy's roost] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=fallen streak] [b]5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=snow streak] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=windcarve harpy] [b]5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=death seeker] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=masked harpy] [b]8[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=sunspot clouddancer] [b]4[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Blue tang hippogriff] [b]5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=dodo] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=clouddancer] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bluemoon aviar] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=stonewatch harpy] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=renegade aviar] [b]8[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=cardinal hippogriff] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=storm seeker] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=brush dodo] [b]4[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=hooded dodo] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=mesacliff harpy] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=chromatic predator chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=snappy conductor chest] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ancient golem chest] [b]2[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=corporate warfare chest] [b]3[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=thunder armor chest] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=harvest hardshell] [b]8[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=plantation pincher] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=crystal charge chest] [b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Mire[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/5#post_33295561][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Kelp Beds[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Complete[/b][/color] [b]X[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/69#post_36511871][size=5][color=#8203bc][b]Golem Workshop[/b][/color][/size] [color=#bc03bc][b]Incomplete[/b][/color] [b][X][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/88ouyqmqwiwndc5/icemid.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][color=#8203bc][b]Divider by osiem[/b][/color][/url]
I am making a second post to hold the venues I am still working on and taking them out of my first post. My first post is too big, so the first will only have the venues I have completed up until now. Then, once I have a few more completed, I'll do this again. =D
SS link
Challenge Status: Incomplete 7/19

Sandswept Delta | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Boreal Wood | Mire | Golem Workshop
icemid.png
icemid.png
Scorched Forest
Complete
Firebreather Cape
Required Drop: Firebreather Cape [X]
Vista: Scorched Forest
Eliminate
Secondary Gene: Morph
Primary Gene: Python
Vial of Scattersight
Berserker