Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 195 196
[rule] [columns][item=bumble] [center](1/1) [url=https://imgur.com/LYOSewu]June 16, 2018[/url][/center][nextcol][item=leafy pack] [center](30/30) June 3 2018[nextcol][item=firebreather cape] [center](1/1) [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/8cec355e7783a0701878c4474798e7cb/tumblr_phlghvQ0bB1u4jlfzo1_540.png]Nov 2, 2018[/url][nextcol][b][item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][/b] [center](1/1) [url=https://i.imgur.com/NKoh9WR.png]April 27, 2021[/url][/center][nextcol][item=pohip planter] [center](20/20) June 10 2018[/columns] [columns][item=eliminate] [center](0/1)[/center][nextcol][item=cleaver] [center](0/1)[/center][nextcol][item=secondary gene: morph] [center](1/1) [url=https://i.imgur.com/LNzdWvS.png]Aug 17, 2019[/url][/center][nextcol][item=bubbly bisque locket] [center](1/1) [url=https://imgur.com/AdDlZiV]Jun. 8th, 2019[/url][/center] [nextcol][item=river muck] [center](0/1)[/center] [/columns] [columns][b]Any boss familiar[/b] [center](0/1)[/center][nextcol] [item=primary gene: python] [center](1/1) [url=https://imgur.com/wVfGvf8]June 24, 2018[/url][/center][nextcol][item=vista: rainsong jungle] [center](1/1) [url=https://img3.pillowfort.social/posts/aa2c2d90a1fd56b37c3f.png]May 23, 2021[/url][/center][nextcol][item=coarsefur yeti] [center](1/1) [url=https://i.imgur.com/sNHHCT7.png]Oct 6, 2019[/url] [/center][nextcol][item=unhatched earth egg][Center](1/1) July 11, 2020 [/center][/columns] [columns][nextcol][b]Any Skin crate[/b] [center](3/3) December 11, 2021[/center][nextcol][item=shadow runestone] [center](1/1) [url=https://imgur.com/k4T9P5Y]Nov 16, 2019[/url][/center][nextcol][item=swamp kelpie mane] [center](1/1) [url=https://imgur.com/J0zUvJl]Nov 15, 2019[/url][/center][nextcol][item=lustrous shell] [center](10/10) June 18, 2018[/center][nextcol][item=gold ore] [center](0/1)[/center][/columns] [columns][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)] [center](0/1) [/center][nextcol][center] (NIL) [/center][/columns] [rule] NEW: Missed screenshot - for python gene, coarsefur yeti (was not expecting that) - For earth egg, forgot that I needed it for the crystal pools

Bumble Leafy Pack
(30/30)
June 3 2018
Firebreather Cape
(1/1)
Nov 2, 2018
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet
Pohip Planter
(20/20)
June 10 2018
Eliminate
(0/1)
Cleaver
(0/1)
Secondary Gene: Morph
(1/1)
Aug 17, 2019
Bubbly Bisque Locket River Muck
(0/1)
Any boss familiar
(0/1)
Primary Gene: Python Vista: Rainsong Jungle
(1/1)
May 23, 2021
Coarsefur Yeti
(1/1)
Oct 6, 2019
Unhatched Earth Egg
(1/1)
July 11, 2020
Any Skin crate
(3/3)
December 11, 2021
Shadow Runestone
(1/1)
Nov 16, 2019
Swamp Kelpie Mane
(1/1)
Nov 15, 2019
Lustrous Shell
(10/10)
June 18, 2018
Gold Ore
(0/1)
(0/1)
(NIL)

NEW:

Missed screenshot - for python gene, coarsefur yeti (was not expecting that)
- For earth egg, forgot that I needed it for the crystal pools
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Marmite
No problem, glad you like it and see you after the festival. ^^

@Waluwadjet @RainingBirds
Welcome and have fun!

@Mitsuara
Glad you hate it. :D Me too!

@HSoup
You got some really nice drops lately! Even if they weren't all where you wanted them. ;)

We now have 70 participants, wohoo! I hope you all manage to suffer through the whole challenge eventually.
@Marmite
No problem, glad you like it and see you after the festival. ^^

@Waluwadjet @RainingBirds
Welcome and have fun!

@Mitsuara
Glad you hate it. :D Me too!

@HSoup
You got some really nice drops lately! Even if they weren't all where you wanted them. ;)

We now have 70 participants, wohoo! I hope you all manage to suffer through the whole challenge eventually.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Louretta - I really have. The coli has been so generous to me. Although, yesterday I was super annoyed in the Scorched Forest. There I just kept getting Tranquil Forest chests. I'm up to 12 of them. But the fodder venues have been great. I think today I am going to just do exalts for Dom and see what else I might be able to get. =D
Louretta - I really have. The coli has been so generous to me. Although, yesterday I was super annoyed in the Scorched Forest. There I just kept getting Tranquil Forest chests. I'm up to 12 of them. But the fodder venues have been great. I think today I am going to just do exalts for Dom and see what else I might be able to get. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Louretta sign me up for this! I cannot continue the ldcc so I need other kind of torture in the coli :D
@Louretta sign me up for this! I cannot continue the ldcc so I need other kind of torture in the coli :D
undefined-imgur2-1.png
Surprise kelpie mane! [img]https://i.imgur.com/f4IUGG5.jpg[/img] Which means [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/7#post_33305158]3 venues down[/url] :D
Surprise kelpie mane!

f4IUGG5.jpg

Which means 3 venues down :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Oooo, this seems fun! I'm gonna start in the Waterway since I'm farming to get the materials for Firefly and this way I have something to keep me focused with :D [quote=Training Fields][center][item=bumble] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Woodland Path (DONE)][center][item=leafy pack] 30/30 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=vial of scattersight]x12[item=yella highnoon hank][item=janustrap]x2[item=greenroot janustrap]x2[item=strangler][item=bluefin charger]x2[/center][/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][center][item=firebreather cape] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][center]Deity Doll (any) 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Blooming Grove][center][item=pohip planter] 0/20 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][center][item=eliminate] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls][center][item=cleaver] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove][center][item=secondary gene: morph] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Waterway][center][item=river muck] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][item=abelhinha chest][/center][/quote] [quote=Arena][center]Boss Familiar (either) 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Volcanic Vents][center][item=primary gene: python] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][center][item=vista: rainsong jungle] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood][center][item=coarsefur yeti] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools][center]Unhatched Egg (any) 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost][center]Skin Crate (any) 0/3 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins][center]Elemental Runestone (any) 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Mire][center][item=swamp kelpie mane] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds (DONE)][center][item=lustrous shell] 10/10 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=cloud chaser][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vial of scattersight]x2[/center][/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop][center][item=gold ore] 0/1 [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/center][/quote]
Oooo, this seems fun! I'm gonna start in the Waterway since I'm farming to get the materials for Firefly and this way I have something to keep me focused with :D
Training Fields wrote:
Bumble 0/1
Notable Loot:
Woodland Path (DONE) wrote:
Leafy Pack 30/30
Notable Loot: Vial of Scattersight x12 Yella Highnoon Hank Janustrap x2 Greenroot Janustrap x2 Strangler Bluefin Charger x2
Scorched Forest wrote:
Firebreather Cape 0/1
Notable Loot:
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Deity Doll (any) 0/1
Notable Loot:
Blooming Grove wrote:
Pohip Planter 0/20
Notable Loot:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Eliminate 0/1
Notable Loot:
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Cleaver 0/1
Notable Loot:
Redrock Cove wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph 0/1
Notable Loot:
Waterway wrote:
River Muck 0/1
Notable Loot: Abelhinha Chest
Arena wrote:
Boss Familiar (either) 0/1
Notable Loot:
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Primary Gene: Python 0/1
Notable Loot:
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Vista: Rainsong Jungle 0/1
Notable Loot:
Boreal Wood wrote:
Coarsefur Yeti 0/1
Notable Loot:
Crystal Pools wrote:
Unhatched Egg (any) 0/1
Notable Loot:
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Skin Crate (any) 0/3
Notable Loot:
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Elemental Runestone (any) 0/1
Notable Loot:
Mire wrote:
Swamp Kelpie Mane 0/1
Notable Loot:
Kelp Beds (DONE) wrote:
Lustrous Shell 10/10
Notable Loot: Cloud Chaser Vista: Kelp Beds Vial of Scattersight x2
Golem Workshop wrote:
Gold Ore 0/1
Notable Loot:
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@ilimati - Congrats on the Kelpie mane!

@/Louretta - I guess its time to give up the idea that I'll ever have my food hoard under 100 pages. This challenge really bumped it up fast. Its over 200 pages now. *sob* All I can picture is my clan suffocating at the bottom of a massive pile of food that fills the entire reef.
k4hzys.png
@ilimati - Congrats on the Kelpie mane!

@/Louretta - I guess its time to give up the idea that I'll ever have my food hoard under 100 pages. This challenge really bumped it up fast. Its over 200 pages now. *sob* All I can picture is my clan suffocating at the bottom of a massive pile of food that fills the entire reef.
k4hzys.png
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
Have you tried *selling* that D:
@HSoup
Have you tried *selling* that D:
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati - Yes. Thats why I was trying to get it under 100 pages. The way FR has it set up, all the food has to load in order to sell it, send it to someone else, and to use Baldwin. Because its so much, it lags something awful and makes it very slow and tedious. I usually give up after only a few because each stack takes several minutes.

My only other options are to covert, which I did a while back and still have 16-18k of each type or hoard sell it, which seems like a waste.

It wouldn’t be so bad if I wasn’t addicted to these coli challenges that just continually add to the pile. I need my own Pinkerton (to lighten the pile every day). LOL
@ilimati - Yes. Thats why I was trying to get it under 100 pages. The way FR has it set up, all the food has to load in order to sell it, send it to someone else, and to use Baldwin. Because its so much, it lags something awful and makes it very slow and tedious. I usually give up after only a few because each stack takes several minutes.

My only other options are to covert, which I did a while back and still have 16-18k of each type or hoard sell it, which seems like a waste.

It wouldn’t be so bad if I wasn’t addicted to these coli challenges that just continually add to the pile. I need my own Pinkerton (to lighten the pile every day). LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
Haha! My food pages arent that bad. I managed to sell a bit a while ago, but I am at 105 pages now. Sadly, food prices also tanked a lot so I can't really be bothered to sell it. I think I might just hoard sell eventually anyway. I also do that with plants because they are worth even less than the other types.

I am hunting for the deity doll in the Delta, but no luck yet.
@HSoup
Haha! My food pages arent that bad. I managed to sell a bit a while ago, but I am at 105 pages now. Sadly, food prices also tanked a lot so I can't really be bothered to sell it. I think I might just hoard sell eventually anyway. I also do that with plants because they are worth even less than the other types.

I am hunting for the deity doll in the Delta, but no luck yet.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 195 196