Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Wildclaw Fashion Contest [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ohhh my god? 2nd?? aaa thank you ;o;

congrats to everyone else who won something!!

1. Let it Flow Within
2. To Go With Your Suit

@chocollama
ohhh my god? 2nd?? aaa thank you ;o;

congrats to everyone else who won something!!

1. Let it Flow Within
2. To Go With Your Suit

@chocollama
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
congrats to the winners! (i still need to vote on the popular vote wildclaw.. its just so hard to choose! i also assume voting for your own WC would be in poor taste? not that i would, it would just make things so much easier sdfghnj)
congrats to the winners! (i still need to vote on the popular vote wildclaw.. its just so hard to choose! i also assume voting for your own WC would be in poor taste? not that i would, it would just make things so much easier sdfghnj)
@Goldenstorm
Woah sorry somehow I missed adding you to my pinglist. That would've been bad considering you've won

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2408659/11#post_32566159
@Goldenstorm
Woah sorry somehow I missed adding you to my pinglist. That would've been bad considering you've won

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2408659/11#post_32566159
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@chocollama

Well that was unexpected XD
Thank you so much!

1. To Go With Your Suit
@chocollama

Well that was unexpected XD
Thank you so much!

1. To Go With Your Suit
IOm9gtu.gif
@chocollama
Thank you so much!
As sixth place can I please just say I will gratefully have whatever is left!
(If you need me to give preferences, of course I will.)
Thanks again!
@chocollama
Thank you so much!
As sixth place can I please just say I will gratefully have whatever is left!
(If you need me to give preferences, of course I will.)
Thanks again!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
[size=1][size=1]@Goldenstorm @Darktipped @Shadowbirch @StarNinja @ArtisticDragonn's @Phrixi @FeralRookie @Isegard @catgame21234 @Meowruff @ThisIsGospel @objecthead @Bogsneaker @Vanshira @brit @DragonWarrior333 @Skydust @Whuffie @JasmineRain @letmeship @IcyWolfDragon @DecemberStar @Rosie1450 @AthenaCorvus @Snow2ballFox @Ironlily @dreamlogic @crazycoolcats @Maltshakes @Vulpess @Shydespair @PinesAwait @LightningFlash12 @LizzardLady @Andrewsarchus @Taiyou @Hisscale @MarinaQuakenbush @SilverFoxDemon @Carolynmbp @Copierthief @Bumpsly @Sybok @rapono @YouOldSerpent @KraalofBhaga @dividedAnimus @BlackandTan @Drakel @Suffer @Fabu @Darktipped @cocobaci @Ssplish @chemtrails @queenmedusozoa @ConceitedCupcake @GiantPandroid @Violetah @Runewander @SilverOtter @Liljanlaulu @Litoriadraconis @reotheleo @Farvel @Shoz @Kairo[/size][/size] Thank you everyone for participating! The winner of the crowd favorite vote is Farvel's [b]Ydalir[/b]! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360630/36062900_350.png[/img] Congratulations! You win 100 dollars! [item=giant sand dollar]x100 And now the Wildclaw Fashion Contest is officially closed. Thank you and goodnight!
@Goldenstorm @Darktipped @Shadowbirch @StarNinja @ArtisticDragonn's @Phrixi @FeralRookie @Isegard @catgame21234 @Meowruff @ThisIsGospel @objecthead @Bogsneaker @Vanshira @brit @DragonWarrior333 @Skydust @Whuffie @JasmineRain @letmeship @IcyWolfDragon @DecemberStar @Rosie1450 @AthenaCorvus @Snow2ballFox @Ironlily @dreamlogic @crazycoolcats @Maltshakes @Vulpess @Shydespair @PinesAwait @LightningFlash12 @LizzardLady @Andrewsarchus @Taiyou @Hisscale @MarinaQuakenbush @SilverFoxDemon @Carolynmbp @Copierthief @Bumpsly @Sybok @rapono @YouOldSerpent @KraalofBhaga @dividedAnimus @BlackandTan @Drakel @Suffer @Fabu @Darktipped @cocobaci @Ssplish @chemtrails @queenmedusozoa @ConceitedCupcake @GiantPandroid @Violetah @Runewander @SilverOtter @Liljanlaulu @Litoriadraconis @reotheleo @Farvel @Shoz @Kairo

Thank you everyone for participating! The winner of the crowd favorite vote is Farvel's Ydalir!
36062900_350.png

Congratulations! You win 100 dollars!

Giant Sand Dollar x100

And now the Wildclaw Fashion Contest is officially closed. Thank you and goodnight!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
screeching
Thank you all for voting Ydalir crowd favorite, glad more people like my fluffy WC :D
screeching
Thank you all for voting Ydalir crowd favorite, glad more people like my fluffy WC :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@chocollama

I know this is closed (congrats to the winners!) but I had to tell you that you made me laugh aloud so that I startled my pets. "100 dollars" was priceless. Thanks for running this! So many pretty WCs!
@chocollama

I know this is closed (congrats to the winners!) but I had to tell you that you made me laugh aloud so that I startled my pets. "100 dollars" was priceless. Thanks for running this! So many pretty WCs!
Congrats to all the winners!!

And thanks to @chocollama for hosting it!!
Congrats to all the winners!!

And thanks to @chocollama for hosting it!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
The winners are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!
The winners are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!
yotd_horizontal_border.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12