Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FSC] Familiar Scrying Club
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Meirya

Coming over from the Hatchery thread.
Well I hope I'll be around next Valentines as well, but I like scrying so I think I'll join those challenges earlier! :)
Couldn't find a current one, but add me to the pinglist for the next, please. :)
@Meirya

Coming over from the Hatchery thread.
Well I hope I'll be around next Valentines as well, but I like scrying so I think I'll join those challenges earlier! :)
Couldn't find a current one, but add me to the pinglist for the next, please. :)
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn On the second post there is a link to all, past and current.
@MandragoraAutumn On the second post there is a link to all, past and current.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize

That's true, & week 51 is listed (as starting on March 24), but there is no link to the topic yet & doing a quick search I didn't find it either. :o
I'm not sure if it took part, but even if so, it would be over soon anyway so I'm waiting for the next one :)
Thanks for trying to help though!
@Alize

That's true, & week 51 is listed (as starting on March 24), but there is no link to the topic yet & doing a quick search I didn't find it either. :o
I'm not sure if it took part, but even if so, it would be over soon anyway so I'm waiting for the next one :)
Thanks for trying to help though!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I'm taking a couple weeks off to catch up on everything here and in my personal/work life, so there won't be a new challenge this week or next.

In the meantime, entries in the current challenge (Paradise Zalis, Peacock Firebird, Spinel Vulstal) are open until Tuesday.

Voting for Marva's Scrying Challenge (Phoenix stages) is open until Tuesday as well.
I'm taking a couple weeks off to catch up on everything here and in my personal/work life, so there won't be a new challenge this week or next.

In the meantime, entries in the current challenge (Paradise Zalis, Peacock Firebird, Spinel Vulstal) are open until Tuesday.

Voting for Marva's Scrying Challenge (Phoenix stages) is open until Tuesday as well.
@Meirya

If you would like more help I'm happy to do what I can. The sales thread really isn't used much
@Meirya

If you would like more help I'm happy to do what I can. The sales thread really isn't used much
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@woolly I would absolutely love some help, but it requires image editing capability - are you able to do image editing? Basically the most time consuming part is putting together the entry summary images.
@woolly I would absolutely love some help, but it requires image editing capability - are you able to do image editing? Basically the most time consuming part is putting together the entry summary images.
@Meirya,

I don't know how to do image editing but my husband said if it's not to difficult he can teach me how.
@Meirya,

I don't know how to do image editing but my husband said if it's not to difficult he can teach me how.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@woolly Gonna PM you!
@woolly Gonna PM you!
@Meirya
May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Meirya
May I please be added to the pinglist?
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@Meirya could you please add me to the pinglist? I love looking through the entries :)
@Meirya could you please add me to the pinglist? I love looking through the entries :)
jRiMWcg.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27