Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Scatter-Scry Rainbow Road Challenge
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60
I love them and how she just scattered into matching colors with khan. Thats amazing
I love them and how she just scattered into matching colors with khan. Thats amazing
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
@CrosstheVoid right??? i couldn't resist ;u; i love them so much aaaa
@CrosstheVoid right??? i couldn't resist ;u; i love them so much aaaa
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
hey guys! so i mentioned the other day that i was going to try and find an heir for the thread after ky, and... oops, i found like, at least 4 |D like in the past, i thought it'd be fun to do a poll again! so here are the dragons that are up for candidacy: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16266226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/162663/16266226.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]==[/color][nextcol]this is [b]Mareen[/b]! she's a 5 year old gen1 with a neat ID, and her eyes were scattered to facet! i've been keeping an eye on her for a while, but finally decided to grab her after considering for like, months [emoji=spiral laughing size=1][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49209134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492092/49209134.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]==[/color][nextcol]this is [b]Dreen[/b]! i managed to snipe him for 25g on the ah a few days ago [emoji=spiral scared size=1] and apparently that price was intentional! his colors aren't the worst right now, but i [i]did[/i] find him because i was searching on the premise of "it would be fun to scatter a coatl/wc g1..." so it was kind of fate i'd say [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] he's not only a coatl, but unbred, and triple gened with facet![/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59884884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598849/59884884.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]==[/color][nextcol]this is [b]Euphoria[/b]! he's a self hatched gen1 ice primal with a special ID! i hatched him (and several eggs but only kept him) in celebration of my officiated legal name change, which happened to be my grandfather's last birthday before he passed. coincidentally, also my great grandfather's birthday! i scattered him some already, but he's not really sticking with me as is...[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63827652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/638277/63827652.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]==[/color][nextcol]for lack of a name, this is [b]the faceted anniversary boy[/b]! i hatched [s]too many[/s] a bunch of eggs on my 4th fr anniversary on the 12th, and he happened to come out of it! C: even though both lemon [i]and[/i] mist were the meme colors of the day (as i got like 4 dragons with lemon and 4 dragons with mist??), and he has both, i'm not a huge fan of the current combo, i'd say. it could be fun to scatter him into something i'd like more, especially because he has special eyes![/columns] [center][url=https://www.strawpoll.me/20946974][size=7][b]i made a strawpoll here![/b][/size][/url][/center] if you don't mind voting, i'd appreciate it a lot C: i allowed multiple poll answers in case you liked more than one <3 there's a chance i may end up choosing one that isn't the most voted for, but regardless the votes will help me out a ton! thank you guys so much, and here's to more adventures and a full rainbow road \o/ @Sanati @kpark0 @Heeroku @Ecci @FallingStar275 @bittles @Kitty425 @Caritas @Tetriszonedragon @Fanartsy @LightningShatter @FoggyDownpour @Madrigalism @Golldfish @mayanaz @foxshapedshadows @cordifolium @BluDevil @azhdrake @Altassar @LilyBound @KairinRose @Zeir @dreamclaws @Watermel0nBob @Dragonwyspr @Sinjin @00f @jr413 @CrosstheVoid @scared @Arwain @ChroniclerCherry @Skydust @Saphira455 @KameTurtle
hey guys! so i mentioned the other day that i was going to try and find an heir for the thread after ky, and... oops, i found like, at least 4 |D

like in the past, i thought it'd be fun to do a poll again! so here are the dragons that are up for candidacy:

16266226.png == this is Mareen! she's a 5 year old gen1 with a neat ID, and her eyes were scattered to facet! i've been keeping an eye on her for a while, but finally decided to grab her after considering for like, months
49209134.png == this is Dreen! i managed to snipe him for 25g on the ah a few days ago and apparently that price was intentional! his colors aren't the worst right now, but i did find him because i was searching on the premise of "it would be fun to scatter a coatl/wc g1..." so it was kind of fate i'd say he's not only a coatl, but unbred, and triple gened with facet!
59884884.png == this is Euphoria! he's a self hatched gen1 ice primal with a special ID! i hatched him (and several eggs but only kept him) in celebration of my officiated legal name change, which happened to be my grandfather's last birthday before he passed. coincidentally, also my great grandfather's birthday! i scattered him some already, but he's not really sticking with me as is...
63827652.png == for lack of a name, this is the faceted anniversary boy! i hatched too many a bunch of eggs on my 4th fr anniversary on the 12th, and he happened to come out of it! C: even though both lemon and mist were the meme colors of the day (as i got like 4 dragons with lemon and 4 dragons with mist??), and he has both, i'm not a huge fan of the current combo, i'd say. it could be fun to scatter him into something i'd like more, especially because he has special eyes!

if you don't mind voting, i'd appreciate it a lot C: i allowed multiple poll answers in case you liked more than one <3

there's a chance i may end up choosing one that isn't the most voted for, but regardless the votes will help me out a ton! thank you guys so much, and here's to more adventures and a full rainbow road \o/

@Sanati @kpark0 @Heeroku @Ecci @FallingStar275 @bittles @Kitty425 @Caritas @Tetriszonedragon @Fanartsy @LightningShatter @FoggyDownpour @Madrigalism @Golldfish @mayanaz @foxshapedshadows @cordifolium @BluDevil @azhdrake @Altassar @LilyBound @KairinRose @Zeir @dreamclaws @Watermel0nBob @Dragonwyspr @Sinjin @00f @jr413 @CrosstheVoid @scared @Arwain @ChroniclerCherry @Skydust @Saphira455 @KameTurtle
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
:D
:D
underskrift-geo.png
it's been 24 hours and votes have slowed down, so i'm going to call it here; by merely 1 vote ahead, euphoria was voted as the heir for the thread! dreen was the runner up ^^

euphoria's an interesting case in that he was already scattered by me before; i'd like to include those previous scatters in the thread! i'd feel weird not including them, tbh >_> so i'll have to get everything coded up for him and he'll be ready c:

since he was already scattered, i thought i'd try a bit of an update queue! he's been scattered 14 times already, so i could make like, daily posts with 2-4 scatters per post? and if i scatter him in the meantime, i can just add that to the queue! how would that sound, spreading it out like that? or would you guys prefer seeing all 14 scatters in one post so i can catch up and get ready for new scatters? let me know which you'd prefer please :>

@Sanati @kpark0 @Heeroku @Ecci @FallingStar275 @bittles @Kitty425 @Caritas @Tetriszonedragon @Fanartsy @LightningShatter @FoggyDownpour @Madrigalism @Golldfish @mayanaz @foxshapedshadows @cordifolium @BluDevil @azhdrake @Altassar @LilyBound @KairinRose @Zeir @dreamclaws @Watermel0nBob @Dragonwyspr @Sinjin @00f @jr413 @CrosstheVoid @scared @Arwain @ChroniclerCherry @Skydust @Saphira455 @KameTurtle
it's been 24 hours and votes have slowed down, so i'm going to call it here; by merely 1 vote ahead, euphoria was voted as the heir for the thread! dreen was the runner up ^^

euphoria's an interesting case in that he was already scattered by me before; i'd like to include those previous scatters in the thread! i'd feel weird not including them, tbh >_> so i'll have to get everything coded up for him and he'll be ready c:

since he was already scattered, i thought i'd try a bit of an update queue! he's been scattered 14 times already, so i could make like, daily posts with 2-4 scatters per post? and if i scatter him in the meantime, i can just add that to the queue! how would that sound, spreading it out like that? or would you guys prefer seeing all 14 scatters in one post so i can catch up and get ready for new scatters? let me know which you'd prefer please :>

they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Any and all work for me! I just love seeing the scatters
Any and all work for me! I just love seeing the scatters
Auction_copy.jpg
Spread it out :)
Spread it out :)
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
any of the above works for me!
any of the above works for me!
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
I would prefer if the already scattered, would be split over 2-3 times, or something like that c: A good mix of "start right away" and "queue them up" :D
I would prefer if the already scattered, would be split over 2-3 times, or something like that c: A good mix of "start right away" and "queue them up" :D
underskrift-geo.png
@FoggyDownpour @Caritas @CrosstheVoid @cordifolium thank you guys for the feedback! <3 i'll split 'em up then c: unsure how many i'll include per update, but i'll go ahead and start some now and see how i feel at least!

edit: sorry for the double ping, internet lagged and double posted x_x
@FoggyDownpour @Caritas @CrosstheVoid @cordifolium thank you guys for the feedback! <3 i'll split 'em up then c: unsure how many i'll include per update, but i'll go ahead and start some now and see how i feel at least!

edit: sorry for the double ping, internet lagged and double posted x_x
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60