Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ganon fails to lose another Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So he is... not my usual aesthetic, lol. But this good good boy's lore is really tickling my imagination. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49372856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493729/49372856_350.png[/img] [/url] Any idea how much you'd want for him? Also... congratulations! That was a heck of a ride, and beautifully written. I'm planning to sit down this weekend and read the whole story at once. ETA: Of course I'm not asking for skin/apparel, just the derg and his lore. My clan needs a shy, inexperienced healer who is really just trying to do his best.
So he is... not my usual aesthetic, lol. But this good good boy's lore is really tickling my imagination.

49372856_350.png

Any idea how much you'd want for him?

Also... congratulations! That was a heck of a ride, and beautifully written. I'm planning to sit down this weekend and read the whole story at once.

ETA: Of course I'm not asking for skin/apparel, just the derg and his lore. My clan needs a shy, inexperienced healer who is really just trying to do his best.
9ha1QnY.png
@MarvinPA, I usually price my dragons at 20k, if that's alright with you! I'll send him along in a crossroads. ^_^
@MarvinPA, I usually price my dragons at 20k, if that's alright with you! I'll send him along in a crossroads. ^_^
l6nCFA8.png
20K is perfect, thank you for a very sweet boy!!

I'm so looking forward to Kellen coming in with "So, I have a stomach ache and my droppings are green, but it's whatever," and the frantic response of 'Ok... I know I have some notes on this... wait.... hold on...."
20K is perfect, thank you for a very sweet boy!!

I'm so looking forward to Kellen coming in with "So, I have a stomach ache and my droppings are green, but it's whatever," and the frantic response of 'Ok... I know I have some notes on this... wait.... hold on...."
9ha1QnY.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20