Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] G1 Seasonal Monarchs
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Congratulations!!! Winter must have been hard, two gem genes is a lot. I'm thinking of getting a winter kid as well.
Congratulations!!! Winter must have been hard, two gem genes is a lot. I'm thinking of getting a winter kid as well.
Y02PS6v.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Progress[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Wow, I haven't posted in this thread since the last decade! ;P Also, I have no idea how to format the "Progress" area, so it's just a header right now. Maybe I'll have something figured out when I'm not in the middle of new years' festivities, lmao. I've gotten a fair bit of progress on finishing up the remaining monarchs! Only have a few apparel pieces left (though they're all gem pieces, [i]*sigh*[/i]). I haven't gotten much written lore-wise, but I only have a bit of personality blurb to write for a couple monarchs anyways, so it's not like a massive deal or anything. Also, small update on the Winter Monarchs! I sent them early to have their first nest of the season in Ice as usual, but... their nest was hatched 3 days early. So I can't sell their first ever clutch as descendants! (...They're still for sale though, if anyone's interested, you just can't register them or anything.) I should have everything finished up by the next update! Gonna have to put together something nice for that... Have a happy new year! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: [size=2]@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center]
gr546sl.png
Progress
gr546sl.png

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread since the last decade! ;P

Also, I have no idea how to format the "Progress" area, so it's just a header right now. Maybe I'll have something figured out when I'm not in the middle of new years' festivities, lmao.

I've gotten a fair bit of progress on finishing up the remaining monarchs! Only have a few apparel pieces left (though they're all gem pieces, *sigh*). I haven't gotten much written lore-wise, but I only have a bit of personality blurb to write for a couple monarchs anyways, so it's not like a massive deal or anything.

Also, small update on the Winter Monarchs! I sent them early to have their first nest of the season in Ice as usual, but... their nest was hatched 3 days early. So I can't sell their first ever clutch as descendants! (...They're still for sale though, if anyone's interested, you just can't register them or anything.)

I should have everything finished up by the next update! Gonna have to put together something nice for that...

Have a happy new year!
gr546sl.png

Pinglist:
@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat
gr546sl.png
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
*rubs hands together* soon!! I shall have the whole set!! I'm excited to see their first official clutch :3c
*rubs hands together* soon!! I shall have the whole set!! I'm excited to see their first official clutch :3c
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
You've come so far *O*

if you wanted to extend the project a bit, you could also say that every dragon needs 1 piece of art :3
You've come so far *O*

if you wanted to extend the project a bit, you could also say that every dragon needs 1 piece of art :3
underskrift-geo.png
Oh heck, this is awesome! I want to be on the pinglist pliz o3o
Oh heck, this is awesome! I want to be on the pinglist pliz o3o
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
I'm looking forward to seeing the lore for the Autumn court finished! Art is also a neat idea.
I'm looking forward to seeing the lore for the Autumn court finished! Art is also a neat idea.
Y02PS6v.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Progress[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] [quote name="TheGoldDragon" date="2020-01-01 22:35:17" ] I should have everything finished up by the next update! [/quote] Hahaaaa.... yeah. This update is, what, 4 months late? Jeez, where did the time go? Figures the first time I'd actually [i]miss[/i] an update would mean I'd miss 5 updates in a row. Some stuff happened irl that I got busy with, and then I got distracted by other things and had my attention pulled away from FR. And then corona happened! So I've been distracted with other things. Haven't even gotten around to writing the last few bits of lore I need to finish the project! @cordifolium mentioned a neat idea - extending the project by requiring all monarchs to have 1 piece of art before they're finished. I've never really considered that to be in my budget - but, then again, neither did I think I'd have the budget for 8 fully gened g1s, either! So I'll have to think over that. I've also been considering some other things too - ideas for ways to kick off the season change, more than what I've already been doing. Some kind of lore event or competition or something. I've been mostly idly toying with the idea, and don't have solid ideas yet, but I'd be curious as to what other ideas you might have! Hopefully my next update will be a little sooner than this one, haha. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: [size=2]@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat @CrierNightglori[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center]
gr546sl.png
Progress
gr546sl.png
TheGoldDragon wrote on 2020-01-01 22:35:17:
I should have everything finished up by the next update!

Hahaaaa.... yeah.

This update is, what, 4 months late? Jeez, where did the time go? Figures the first time I'd actually miss an update would mean I'd miss 5 updates in a row.

Some stuff happened irl that I got busy with, and then I got distracted by other things and had my attention pulled away from FR. And then corona happened! So I've been distracted with other things. Haven't even gotten around to writing the last few bits of lore I need to finish the project!

@cordifolium mentioned a neat idea - extending the project by requiring all monarchs to have 1 piece of art before they're finished. I've never really considered that to be in my budget - but, then again, neither did I think I'd have the budget for 8 fully gened g1s, either! So I'll have to think over that.

I've also been considering some other things too - ideas for ways to kick off the season change, more than what I've already been doing. Some kind of lore event or competition or something. I've been mostly idly toying with the idea, and don't have solid ideas yet, but I'd be curious as to what other ideas you might have!

Hopefully my next update will be a little sooner than this one, haha.
gr546sl.png

Pinglist:
@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat @CrierNightglori
gr546sl.png
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
happy to have another update :D As for art (if you end up extending) if it's "just" a bust for each, you can find pretty art on here for pretty cheap :D
happy to have another update :D As for art (if you end up extending) if it's "just" a bust for each, you can find pretty art on here for pretty cheap :D
underskrift-geo.png
Ooh that'd be awesome, something to consider adding to my descendants too.

A lore/short story contest sounds good given the nature of this project, you could extend that to art too if you felt like it.
Ooh that'd be awesome, something to consider adding to my descendants too.

A lore/short story contest sounds good given the nature of this project, you could extend that to art too if you felt like it.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Progress[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] I'm only 3 days late this time! Progress! I don't have a ton of stuff to talk about this update, monarch wise. Still need to actually sit down and write the thing. Ugh. Lore, am I right? @Xirei mentioned an excellent idea - a short story contest sounds like a very good fit! In the lore for every season, I mention reasons dragons might seek out the different Courts, so the prompts could be around a dragon trying to find and appease that season's Court to do something for them! Which would let people who haven't gotten a chance to get a descendant of that court participate. I've got some other ideas floating around about it too, but that's my favorite one. I'd love to hear any other ideas anyone has! Hopefully by next month I'll have finally sat down and written the last bit of lore, but no promises lmao [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: [size=2]@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat @CrierNightglori[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center]
gr546sl.png
Progress
gr546sl.png

I'm only 3 days late this time! Progress!

I don't have a ton of stuff to talk about this update, monarch wise. Still need to actually sit down and write the thing. Ugh. Lore, am I right?

@Xirei mentioned an excellent idea - a short story contest sounds like a very good fit! In the lore for every season, I mention reasons dragons might seek out the different Courts, so the prompts could be around a dragon trying to find and appease that season's Court to do something for them! Which would let people who haven't gotten a chance to get a descendant of that court participate. I've got some other ideas floating around about it too, but that's my favorite one.

I'd love to hear any other ideas anyone has! Hopefully by next month I'll have finally sat down and written the last bit of lore, but no promises lmao
gr546sl.png

Pinglist:
@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Kumie @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide @cordifolium @FireHeartSong @shirotsubaki6564 @Goatherder @icetail0912 @Nocturnea @KrazKitCat @CrierNightglori
gr546sl.png
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50