Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] G1 Seasonal Monarchs
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50
I like both Trail and Bee on Oberon, and Toxin on Titiana.
I like both Trail and Bee on Oberon, and Toxin on Titiana.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@TheGoldDragon - I love this project; I personally am getting dragons to represent the Wheel of the Year that this kinda-sorta reminded me of. I would love to be added to your General pinglist so I can keep up with this project, and I plan to get one of your hatchlings at least. I think it would make so much sense to get a dragon from you as a result of this project (be it a gen2 from your seasonal dergs, or just one of the gen1s you don't end up using) to use in my WotY project as well c:

Best of luck with your project!
@TheGoldDragon - I love this project; I personally am getting dragons to represent the Wheel of the Year that this kinda-sorta reminded me of. I would love to be added to your General pinglist so I can keep up with this project, and I plan to get one of your hatchlings at least. I think it would make so much sense to get a dragon from you as a result of this project (be it a gen2 from your seasonal dergs, or just one of the gen1s you don't end up using) to use in my WotY project as well c:

Best of luck with your project!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
I prefer Python and Metallic on Titania actually! Toxin or Peregrine for Oberon though as they seem more watery somehow. :o
I prefer Python and Metallic on Titania actually! Toxin or Peregrine for Oberon though as they seem more watery somehow. :o
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@CartelSaide

Done! Good luck to your project as well!

@Tunesmith

Very true! I hadn't even thought about how well those secondaries matched.

@Dragonfruiteen

Bee is one of my favorite genes, but I was surprised at how well it goes with Oby's genes!

@Xirei

I also really like python on Titania! Peregrine was one of Oby's first scires, but that toxin has such a lovely contrast aaa
@CartelSaide

Done! Good luck to your project as well!

@Tunesmith

Very true! I hadn't even thought about how well those secondaries matched.

@Dragonfruiteen

Bee is one of my favorite genes, but I was surprised at how well it goes with Oby's genes!

@Xirei

I also really like python on Titania! Peregrine was one of Oby's first scires, but that toxin has such a lovely contrast aaa
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Thank you kindly! Didn't ping just so I'm not a bother XD Consider this a friendly bump~ lolz
Thank you kindly! Didn't ping just so I'm not a bother XD Consider this a friendly bump~ lolz
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Progress[/b][/center] Earth: 12/30 Plague: 12/30 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Back from the trip! It was super fun. I had to buy some gems to get back on schedule though haha. I've gone with Toxin for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42742379]Oberon[/url] and Met/Morph for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42745277]Titania[/url]. It was a really difficult choice, but I think they match pretty decently this way! Now all I gotta do is dress them... If anyone has any suggestions for dressing them, let me know! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: [size=2]@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Bionic @Dragonartist24 @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gr546sl.png[/img][/center]
gr546sl.png

Progress

Earth: 12/30
Plague: 12/30
gr546sl.png

Back from the trip! It was super fun. I had to buy some gems to get back on schedule though haha.

I've gone with Toxin for Oberon and Met/Morph for Titania. It was a really difficult choice, but I think they match pretty decently this way! Now all I gotta do is dress them...

If anyone has any suggestions for dressing them, let me know!
gr546sl.png

Pinglist:
@EverAutumn @Terhothyl @TwilightDreams @Skyeset @Bionic @Dragonartist24 @Whimzica @Wendicat @Ashki @DragonWarrior333 @Survivors @Dragonfruiteen @Hoopsies @Rosewing @Cvhruig @alatefeline @AnimeLover9631 @Alize @Xumbre @Sanddollar @witchcraft @Tunesmith @Crumpet @Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky @Xirei @CartelSaide
gr546sl.png
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
If i come across any earth or plague eggs ill let you know (been grinding mire A LOT lately and ive had a few eggs so far. No earth or plague though) @TheGoldDragon i find any i will sell them to you half off lah ^-^ oh and what eggs are you hunting for for the following round and are you starting to collect them yet or no?

Edit. Ill even do egg for egg trades if you get any fire eggs (pretty sure you wont be doing those since you did for summer and fire doesnt fit too well with winter theme)
If i come across any earth or plague eggs ill let you know (been grinding mire A LOT lately and ive had a few eggs so far. No earth or plague though) @TheGoldDragon i find any i will sell them to you half off lah ^-^ oh and what eggs are you hunting for for the following round and are you starting to collect them yet or no?

Edit. Ill even do egg for egg trades if you get any fire eggs (pretty sure you wont be doing those since you did for summer and fire doesnt fit too well with winter theme)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Animelover9631

Thank you very much for your offer! At the moment, I'm focusing on gathering this round's eggs, but if you've got any ice or shadow eggs, I'd definitely not be opposed to taking them off your hands haha. I actually got an ice egg from @Alize last week haha
@Animelover9631

Thank you very much for your offer! At the moment, I'm focusing on gathering this round's eggs, but if you've got any ice or shadow eggs, I'd definitely not be opposed to taking them off your hands haha. I actually got an ice egg from @Alize last week haha
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon I have one each of Earth and Plague eggs too if you fancied trading for them (for any other egg, I'd only be selling them anyway) later on. Just something to keep in mind. xD (and five Light but too bad that one already passed!) Unfortunately no Ice or Shadow yet though haha. Well my dressing style is a bit floaty but here's a couple outfits! ^^ [outfit=505364] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=1&skin=25915&apparel=3621,24049,24051,24052,22842,22835,22839,22834,22836,3622,3691,3679&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=505374] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=24998&apparel=6980,7293,6969,7854,6959,6950,22842,23093,23109,23108,22837&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@TheGoldDragon

I have one each of Earth and Plague eggs too if you fancied trading for them (for any other egg, I'd only be selling them anyway) later on. Just something to keep in mind. xD (and five Light but too bad that one already passed!)
Unfortunately no Ice or Shadow yet though haha.

Well my dressing style is a bit floaty but here's a couple outfits! ^^

Titania

dummy?breed=12&gender=1&skin=25915&apparel=3621,24049,24051,24052,22842,22835,22839,22834,22836,3622,3691,3679&xt=dressing.png

Oberon

dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=24998&apparel=6980,7293,6969,7854,6959,6950,22842,23093,23109,23108,22837&xt=dressing.png
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

If you'd be willing to sell them for just under LAH (~200kT), I'd love to take them off your hands! I don't have any eggs aside from project ones ahaha

Also, those outfits are amazing! I'm not aure if I'd be able to use the accents (no fest stuff is a rule I'm following haha), but I love how they look all the same! Thank you so much!
@Xirei

If you'd be willing to sell them for just under LAH (~200kT), I'd love to take them off your hands! I don't have any eggs aside from project ones ahaha

Also, those outfits are amazing! I'm not aure if I'd be able to use the accents (no fest stuff is a rule I'm following haha), but I love how they look all the same! Thank you so much!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50