Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Quest to XXY or XXX G1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Awesome! Thank you! Good luck on your quest!
Awesome! Thank you! Good luck on your quest!
Nra9mHs.pngwkcMXZL.png
Too bad the Cobalt/Crimson girl is gone :( I think she had potential, the cottencandy tert even reminded me a bit of a sunset? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=59&auth=0bf2508187dc021a2b12004bf5642faf50d501fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But the fae boy is nice too I guess, he's got a lot potential too ^^ and the new mirror girl has some nice earth tones!
Too bad the Cobalt/Crimson girl is gone :( I think she had potential, the cottencandy tert even reminded me a bit of a sunset?

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=59&auth=0bf2508187dc021a2b12004bf5642faf50d501fe&dummyext=prev.png

But the fae boy is nice too I guess, he's got a lot potential too ^^ and the new mirror girl has some nice earth tones!
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Alixe
Are you interested in either? :)

Sorry about that, I needed room and they weren't showing much interest
@Alixe
Are you interested in either? :)

Sorry about that, I needed room and they weren't showing much interest
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Yeah, I saw that dragon and was surprised to see it exalted when I went too look at the colors. Do you have a sales thread set up? Maybe more advertising? Or lower the prices, anything would be better than the treasure from exalting I'd guess.
@Revolutionary

Yeah, I saw that dragon and was surprised to see it exalted when I went too look at the colors. Do you have a sales thread set up? Maybe more advertising? Or lower the prices, anything would be better than the treasure from exalting I'd guess.

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@Revolutionary
Nah, thanks. They aren't really what I'm looking for colorwise right now. ^^
@Revolutionary
Nah, thanks. They aren't really what I'm looking for colorwise right now. ^^
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Revolutionary Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
Will you save some eggs and then hatch them all at once or will you hatch as soon as you obtain an egg? Just curious. ^^/
@Revolutionary Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
Will you save some eggs and then hatch them all at once or will you hatch as soon as you obtain an egg? Just curious. ^^/
@Cvhruig
I'll be hatching them as soon as I get them :)

@Cvhruig
I'll be hatching them as soon as I get them :)

8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Oh, by the way, add me to the pinglist! And I'll be sure to send any eggs I find your way, this is a super cute quest.
@Revolutionary

Oh, by the way, add me to the pinglist! And I'll be sure to send any eggs I find your way, this is a super cute quest.
Nra9mHs.pngwkcMXZL.png
@Cakeless @GerivL @ZoneZer0 @Miao93 @Cvhruig

New hatch added at the bottom, all the babies there are up for grabs unless exalted, just name a price :)
@Cakeless @GerivL @ZoneZer0 @Miao93 @Cvhruig

New hatch added at the bottom, all the babies there are up for grabs unless exalted, just name a price :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
Ah, if only Sansa were a boy....
Ah, if only Sansa were a boy....
Nra9mHs.pngwkcMXZL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7