Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107
Sorry, it's been a while since I first read the info section ^^;;

I'd strongly advise against lynching a mod. Last time that happened, there was a literal bloodbath, with 5 players dying in one night.

I'd strongly advise against lynching a mod. Last time that happened, there was a literal bloodbath, with 5 players dying in one night.
@Reiark

It wasn't my fault! The lover setting off a bomb caused half of the deaths!
@Reiark

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
Still a little salty about the bomb incident smh
Okay, fine, maybe you weren't the direct cause of it. But still. You're evil and should not be trusted!
@Tanglefire
Still a little salty about the bomb incident smh
Okay, fine, maybe you weren't the direct cause of it. But still. You're evil and should not be trusted!
@Reiark @Tanglefire
...This sounds like a good story. If you don't mind, could I hear it?
@Reiark @Tanglefire
...This sounds like a good story. If you don't mind, could I hear it?
Na5WGHa.png
Um, hi everyone! I'm KatofCheshire, but you can call me Kat. There's not much I have to say atm besides I hope everyone has fun ^^; oh and I'm FR+3.
Um, hi everyone! I'm KatofCheshire, but you can call me Kat. There's not much I have to say atm besides I hope everyone has fun ^^; oh and I'm FR+3.
61piwct.gif
[quote name="Reiark" date=2017-09-24 07:34:12] Sorry, it's been a while since I first read the info section ^^;; I'd strongly advise against lynching a mod. Last time that happened, there was a literal bloodbath, with 5 players dying in one night. [/quote] [i]Dear Shadowbinder no[/i] This begs though the question: do we want a day 1 lynch? I'd like to hear you guys' opinions on the matter. I am usually against killing a player straight from the start but I see its usefulness too, so ... *polishes pitchfork*
Reiark wrote on 2017-09-24:

Dear Shadowbinder no

This begs though the question: do we want a day 1 lynch? I'd like to hear you guys' opinions on the matter.
I am usually against killing a player straight from the start but I see its usefulness too, so ... *polishes pitchfork*
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
My vote was a joke vote though: I don't really intend on mod-lynching but I dunno, I just like voting for mods? :P I know not all players are on, but it's probably better to start focusing on lynch targets or... actually... To get the discussion going, maybe we should do this? Questionaires don't seem to be used anymore, but I can't think of anything else to do, so I'll start off with asking some questions! [code] [b]What is your stance on a day 1 lynch? Are there any circumstances where lynches should/shouldn't be used?[/b] [b]What do you feel about inactive lynches?[/b][/code] [b]What is your stance on a day 1 lynch? Are there any circumstances where lynches should/shouldn't be used?[/b] I'd usually be for a day one lynch because it generates discussion and hopefully enables me to see possible connections between players through the sussing and smell if something's fishy. The lynch flip also would be information too! I think we should always lynch unless under special circumstances (i.e. mylo with no clears), with the same argument about giving information, which helps scumhunting. [b]What do you feel about inactive lynches?[/b] I'd usually let them stay and be replaced by the mods, but if there are no subs left and no other lynch candidates on the table, I'd push them to talk more with a vote, because they might be scum trying to lie low by not posting.
My vote was a joke vote though: I don't really intend on mod-lynching but I dunno, I just like voting for mods? :P

I know not all players are on, but it's probably better to start focusing on lynch targets or... actually...
To get the discussion going, maybe we should do this? Questionaires don't seem to be used anymore, but I can't think of anything else to do, so I'll start off with asking some questions!
Code:
[b]What is your stance on a day 1 lynch? Are there any circumstances where lynches should/shouldn't be used?[/b] [b]What do you feel about inactive lynches?[/b]

What is your stance on a day 1 lynch? Are there any circumstances where lynches should/shouldn't be used?
I'd usually be for a day one lynch because it generates discussion and hopefully enables me to see possible connections between players through the sussing and smell if something's fishy. The lynch flip also would be information too! I think we should always lynch unless under special circumstances (i.e. mylo with no clears), with the same argument about giving information, which helps scumhunting.
What do you feel about inactive lynches?
I'd usually let them stay and be replaced by the mods, but if there are no subs left and no other lynch candidates on the table, I'd push them to talk more with a vote, because they might be scum trying to lie low by not posting.
jghAv2V.png
the d1 lynch opinion question got ninja'd, whoops! D: [quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-24 07:36:08] It wasn't my fault! The lover setting off a bomb caused half of the deaths! [/quote] [i]also OH MY GOD[/i]
the d1 lynch opinion question got ninja'd, whoops! D:
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-09-24:
also OH MY GOD
jghAv2V.png
I'm for day 1 lunches. Even randomly lynching is better than no lynch, day ones are slow and we'd make absolutely no progress if we don't lynch anyone.
I'm for day 1 lunches. Even randomly lynching is better than no lynch, day ones are slow and we'd make absolutely no progress if we don't lynch anyone.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-24 07:45:11] I'm for day 1 lunches. Even randomly lynching is better than no lynch, day ones are slow and we'd make absolutely no progress if we don't lynch anyone. [/quote] Day 1 lunches! Anyone want some food?
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-24:

Day 1 lunches! Anyone want some food?
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107