Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-24 06:58:41] Wait the game ends if neutral wins? @ StarCookies we are having a talk about this. [/quote] So there [i]isn't[/i] a SK, and we only have [i]one[/i] neutral of Tangle cares about grammar
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-09-24:
Wait the game ends if neutral wins?

@ StarCookies we are having a talk about this.

So there isn't a SK, and we only have one neutral of Tangle cares about grammar
122cdhe.png
Typo: of if
Typo: of if
122cdhe.png
"Neutral" could also refer to a faction of neutral roles, tho ;w;
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-09-24 07:18:04] "Neutral" could also refer to a faction of neutral roles, tho ;w; [/quote] This. [i]nothing is sure anymore[/i]
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-09-24:
This.
nothing is sure anymore
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
GUYS IM SORRY FOR MY HORRIBLE NOT WELL THOUGHT PREVIOUS POST
The game will continue if Neutral wins on days 1-4 but if Neutral wins after Day 5, the game will end.
you guys are more than naughty to even bring up the topic of lynching us!
GUYS IM SORRY FOR MY HORRIBLE NOT WELL THOUGHT PREVIOUS POST
The game will continue if Neutral wins on days 1-4 but if Neutral wins after Day 5, the game will end.
you guys are more than naughty to even bring up the topic of lynching us!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Yep. We had that talk. So please continue
Yep. We had that talk. So please continue
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Hmm, are the mods even lynchable? They're not listed as players.
Hmm, are the mods even lynchable? They're not listed as players.
I don't think we're supposed to lynch the mods... After all, they're here to keep everyone on track and answer questions and mess with our heads
I don't think we're supposed to lynch the mods... After all, they're here to keep everyone on track and answer questions and mess with our heads
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressrising @reiark
Mods are lynchable, it's under the game info section. Of course, I wouldn't recommend it ;)
Also for the rest of you I will be going to sleep and school right after so I won't be online for awhile. Bye!
@tigressrising @reiark
Mods are lynchable, it's under the game info section. Of course, I wouldn't recommend it ;)
Also for the rest of you I will be going to sleep and school right after so I won't be online for awhile. Bye!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Star and I can be lynched. But whether the lynch will go through is another matter.Actions also work on us.

Please also be reminded since there us no night, you can submit your actions now and throughout the whole day.

Star and I can be lynched. But whether the lynch will go through is another matter.Actions also work on us.

Please also be reminded since there us no night, you can submit your actions now and throughout the whole day.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107