Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
@Tanglefire Thanks! I figured since this is a festival-run event, there'd be more precautions against the game dying from inactivity. Hopefully I'll actually survive long enough to enjoy a full game... Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing what events you guys have planned for this game. ;)
@Tanglefire Thanks! I figured since this is a festival-run event, there'd be more precautions against the game dying from inactivity. Hopefully I'll actually survive long enough to enjoy a full game... Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing what events you guys have planned for this game. ;)
Na5WGHa.png
Very fun ones. Mass death guaranteed.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
EXCUSE ME, What is there to be sus of me of?

I'm StarCookies and I go by both star or cookies, though I do prefer cookies. I'm FRT+15 and I prefer she/her pronouns though they/them is fine! Royalwing represents me throughout this game.

All Spec chat links have been sent out.
EXCUSE ME, What is there to be sus of me of?

I'm StarCookies and I go by both star or cookies, though I do prefer cookies. I'm FRT+15 and I prefer she/her pronouns though they/them is fine! Royalwing represents me throughout this game.

All Spec chat links have been sent out.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-24 06:33:39] Very fun ones. Mass death guaranteed. [/quote] sounds correct;)
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-09-24:
sounds correct;)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Tangle, Tangle, Tangle. Pulling out the ol' invisible text again, are we?

Anyways, happy Starfall, everyone! I feel #blessed because I got myself 2 arcane eggs from scavenging today, so I guess that's a good first sign.

I guess I'll just introduce myself. I'm Reiark, but you can call me Clear. Or anything else- it doesn't really matter. I don't have a particular preference for pronouns. This is my 2nd mafia game, and I'm happy to see some familiar faces here!
Tangle, Tangle, Tangle. Pulling out the ol' invisible text again, are we?

Anyways, happy Starfall, everyone! I feel #blessed because I got myself 2 arcane eggs from scavenging today, so I guess that's a good first sign.

I guess I'll just introduce myself. I'm Reiark, but you can call me Clear. Or anything else- it doesn't really matter. I don't have a particular preference for pronouns. This is my 2nd mafia game, and I'm happy to see some familiar faces here!
Hello people! I haven't played mafia for a few months, but I'm super happy to be playing again! I'm Storm, uses she/her pronouns but doesn't really care if ya do anything else, timezone is FR+15 :) If you need my attention, ping me so that I can respond ASAP! I'll check this thread a few times per day so I'll still respond to stuff even if you don't ping. I don't know anyone from the playerlist so hullo guys! [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-09-24 06:14:54] I seriously do not trust Tanglefire. She will kill me to keep herself alive if that were the case (but she isn't a player here, so I guess I am a bit safer?) StarCookies... hmm... not so much either, but slightly more trustworthy than Tangle. DON'T BLAME ME IF I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T TRUST THEM. [/quote] [s]Do I see the sparks of a mod lynchwagon :o[/s]
Hello people! I haven't played mafia for a few months, but I'm super happy to be playing again! I'm Storm, uses she/her pronouns but doesn't really care if ya do anything else, timezone is FR+15 :) If you need my attention, ping me so that I can respond ASAP! I'll check this thread a few times per day so I'll still respond to stuff even if you don't ping.
I don't know anyone from the playerlist so hullo guys!
Heronwing wrote on 2017-09-24:
I seriously do not trust Tanglefire. She will kill me to keep herself alive if that were the case (but she isn't a player here, so I guess I am a bit safer?) StarCookies... hmm... not so much either, but slightly more trustworthy than Tangle. DON'T BLAME ME IF I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T TRUST THEM.
Do I see the sparks of a mod lynchwagon :o
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-24 06:33:39] Very fun ones. Mass death guaranteed. [/quote] Mmhm. Sounds [i]fun.[/i] Definitely. Not sure if I'm looking forward to that.
Mmhm. Sounds fun. Definitely. Not sure if I'm looking forward to that.
jghAv2V.png
Hello, I'm dandelionfires, you can call me that or Dandelion (or Dande or any variation of my username really!) My timezone is FR+3. I'm pretty new to this mafia thing, but I'm excited to play!
Hello, I'm dandelionfires, you can call me that or Dandelion (or Dande or any variation of my username really!) My timezone is FR+3. I'm pretty new to this mafia thing, but I'm excited to play!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
@StormDreamer

You don't recognise me? ; ;

But please, don't lynch me during my festival! What did I ever do?
@StormDreamer

You don't recognise me? ; ;

But please, don't lynch me during my festival! What did I ever do?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-24 06:34:18] [quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-24 06:33:39] Very fun ones. Mass death guaranteed. [/quote] sounds correct;) [/quote] Does this mean there will be an ethereal ability that makes a huge portion of us die if we kill a specific player? That isn't exactly evil if you tell everyone right at the start of the game.
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-24:
sounds correct;)

Does this mean there will be an ethereal ability that makes a huge portion of us die if we kill a specific player? That isn't exactly evil if you tell everyone right at the start of the game.
122cdhe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107