Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
That's a wonderful story! It's lovely - just what I was hoping people would do for Skif too :) I hatched the nest today (as you've probably seen from the CR) - these are the two babies if you're interested in one (or both). I thought i'd offer you first before giving them away to others. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36972150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369722/36972150_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36972151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369722/36972151_350.png[/img] [/url]
That's a wonderful story! It's lovely - just what I was hoping people would do for Skif too :)

I hatched the nest today (as you've probably seen from the CR) - these are the two babies if you're interested in one (or both). I thought i'd offer you first before giving them away to others.

36972150_350.png

36972151_350.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
Aw, it's a shame their wings didn't turn out a color that looked better with the rest of them. I'm afraid I'll have to pass - making them look decent would require significant regening and I have too many gene projects as it is.
Hopefully you can find them good homes - maybe give them to the next batch of newbies who come in on welcome week?
@Loreka
Aw, it's a shame their wings didn't turn out a color that looked better with the rest of them. I'm afraid I'll have to pass - making them look decent would require significant regening and I have too many gene projects as it is.
Hopefully you can find them good homes - maybe give them to the next batch of newbies who come in on welcome week?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
No problem! I've got some more hatchlings incoming for my hatchery so i'll try and find them a home asap but I definitely will make sure they find a good home and don't become exalt fodder. The previous pair's hatchlings haven't been exalted yet so that's something :)
No problem! I've got some more hatchlings incoming for my hatchery so i'll try and find them a home asap but I definitely will make sure they find a good home and don't become exalt fodder. The previous pair's hatchlings haven't been exalted yet so that's something :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
I mean, at least they have some potential - I just can't afford to gene them, haha. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=82&auth=bbeb83c2b5eeb0f2d9d911b63ee2325b6702edb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=147&auth=7b268cb1964724d3058751a2c0589a732c06c18b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I mean, at least they have some potential - I just can't afford to gene them, haha.
dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=82&auth=bbeb83c2b5eeb0f2d9d911b63ee2325b6702edb5&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=147&auth=7b268cb1964724d3058751a2c0589a732c06c18b&dummyext=prev.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I'm not much of a lore writer but I'd be happy to lend you some of my boys for breeding. I know there are a few ahead of me probably but if you see any boys you think would go especially well with your girl I'm happy to let you borrow them to breed. Just ping or message me :) I love what you've done so far!
I'm not much of a lore writer but I'd be happy to lend you some of my boys for breeding. I know there are a few ahead of me probably but if you see any boys you think would go especially well with your girl I'm happy to let you borrow them to breed. Just ping or message me :) I love what you've done so far!
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
@TheBluePheonix

Hi! If you're still interested in this little project Skif is RTB again and I finally expanded my lair enough to hold any hatchlings! Let me know if you are and whether or not you'd like to hold the nest if so.

@Kimmeh79

That's great thank you! This is going much slower than I thought because I keep forgetting when she's RTB and I finally got round to expanding my lair again for her to have some hatchlings. I'll add your name onto the queue, thanks again!
@TheBluePheonix

Hi! If you're still interested in this little project Skif is RTB again and I finally expanded my lair enough to hold any hatchlings! Let me know if you are and whether or not you'd like to hold the nest if so.

@Kimmeh79

That's great thank you! This is going much slower than I thought because I keep forgetting when she's RTB and I finally got round to expanding my lair again for her to have some hatchlings. I'll add your name onto the queue, thanks again!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka No problem! Can you see if there's a specific boy in my lair you'd like me to hold on breeding so he can be ready when you need him?
@Loreka No problem! Can you see if there's a specific boy in my lair you'd like me to hold on breeding so he can be ready when you need him?
@Kimmeh79

Romeo has quite an apt name! Or maybe one of the three nocturne boys on the same page as him? It's up to you really though as if they're part of pairs then of course I wouldn't want to ruin that.

Oh, and Kara is a beautiful dragon! Another dream dragon added to the list!
@Kimmeh79

Romeo has quite an apt name! Or maybe one of the three nocturne boys on the same page as him? It's up to you really though as if they're part of pairs then of course I wouldn't want to ruin that.

Oh, and Kara is a beautiful dragon! Another dream dragon added to the list!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Believe it or not, i actually only keep Kara because i got the skin during the arcane holiday and thought that it looked cool but i don't really have a mate for her and i don't normally like ridgies if you'd like to give her a good home? Obviously i don't mind sending her and the skin as well.

Romeo is paired with Naomi as they're my only bogsneaks but none of my nocturnes have set mates. (there's actually 4 boys. i just realized when i rearranged it i put the girl in the middle of them by accident)
Schism and Elros are cooling down and have 18 and 23 days to go but if you dont mind the wait they're available, or PlatinumPlauge (AH name. i am not responsible for the misspelling haha) and Alexavier are both ready to go :)
@Loreka Believe it or not, i actually only keep Kara because i got the skin during the arcane holiday and thought that it looked cool but i don't really have a mate for her and i don't normally like ridgies if you'd like to give her a good home? Obviously i don't mind sending her and the skin as well.

Romeo is paired with Naomi as they're my only bogsneaks but none of my nocturnes have set mates. (there's actually 4 boys. i just realized when i rearranged it i put the girl in the middle of them by accident)
Schism and Elros are cooling down and have 18 and 23 days to go but if you dont mind the wait they're available, or PlatinumPlauge (AH name. i am not responsible for the misspelling haha) and Alexavier are both ready to go :)
@Kimmeh79

Okay well I'll wait and see if the other person responds first - if so that would be another 15 days cooldown on her plus breeding time anyway, if not then i'll take the guy who is RTB in a couple of days? I'll let you know either way!

I just checked Kara without the skin on and I think sadly it was just the skin I liked, sorry :(

@Kimmeh79

Okay well I'll wait and see if the other person responds first - if so that would be another 15 days cooldown on her plus breeding time anyway, if not then i'll take the guy who is RTB in a couple of days? I'll let you know either way!

I just checked Kara without the skin on and I think sadly it was just the skin I liked, sorry :(

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38