Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Loreka Lol Omg The first one. XD He is so weird that it's temting to take him...could I have ...
The third one please? he looks lovely with some new genes. *__*
@Loreka Lol Omg The first one. XD He is so weird that it's temting to take him...could I have ...
The third one please? he looks lovely with some new genes. *__*
@CrazyDoll86

Sent him over - also the new gene looks great on him!

Oh I forgot to ask - what little story do you want for Breeze? I don't want to write anything you wouldn't want him to do or act in a way you wouldn't agree with.

I only really need to know why did he want to try and break the spell and how did he act when meeting Skif? The rest is just pure dragon magic of course.
@CrazyDoll86

Sent him over - also the new gene looks great on him!

Oh I forgot to ask - what little story do you want for Breeze? I don't want to write anything you wouldn't want him to do or act in a way you wouldn't agree with.

I only really need to know why did he want to try and break the spell and how did he act when meeting Skif? The rest is just pure dragon magic of course.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Cheshly

Just a quick ping to let you know that Skif is RTB now if you're still interested in one of your dragon's being a mate?

I must admit I didn't realise was RTB again for a few days, plus my lair was a bit full too.

@Cheshly

Just a quick ping to let you know that Skif is RTB now if you're still interested in one of your dragon's being a mate?

I must admit I didn't realise was RTB again for a few days, plus my lair was a bit full too.

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@CrAZDragon

I know it's been quite awhile so I understand if you've forgotten and don't want to be anymore!
@CrAZDragon

I know it's been quite awhile so I understand if you've forgotten and don't want to be anymore!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Tiger33621

It's been quite awhile so I understand if you don't want to anymore and have forgotten - partly due to me not realising she was RTB and the others in the queue hadn't replied.
@Tiger33621

It's been quite awhile so I understand if you don't want to anymore and have forgotten - partly due to me not realising she was RTB and the others in the queue hadn't replied.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
Sure! The first page dragons are pairs and are at cool down so please select dragons from 2nd and 3rd page please :)
@Loreka
Sure! The first page dragons are pairs and are at cool down so please select dragons from 2nd and 3rd page please :)
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621

How about Gale, Zaphenale or Souline?

Would you prefer to breed them or for me to take them? I have lair and nesting space if so.
@Tiger33621

How about Gale, Zaphenale or Souline?

Would you prefer to breed them or for me to take them? I have lair and nesting space if so.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
This is an interesting little story idea. Very sweet and a good lore reason for the challenge!
I assume we're operating on the idea that dragons reproduce by a magic kiss (which would actually explain so much). Which is cute in and of itself.

The intro text was a bit vague though... What exactly is the nature of Skif's curse? Is she in a sleeping beauty coma? Temporarily lost her soul (whatever that means)?
@Loreka
This is an interesting little story idea. Very sweet and a good lore reason for the challenge!
I assume we're operating on the idea that dragons reproduce by a magic kiss (which would actually explain so much). Which is cute in and of itself.

The intro text was a bit vague though... What exactly is the nature of Skif's curse? Is she in a sleeping beauty coma? Temporarily lost her soul (whatever that means)?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingeer

At the time I hadn't quite decided what I wanted to happen to her with this curse. I thought all of this out one night when I couldn't sleep and in the morning got to writing this thread before I forgot it all. It took me a long time to decide the true love's first kiss thing as all I was coming up with before was somebody coming upon my lair with a curse which just doesn't work with my lair at all.

I toyed with different things - sleep being the most obvious one - but then thought that would leave no room for another dragon to interact with her. I kind of imagine her with some sort of physical ailment to her looks as I imagine her (and Maggie) as two young somewhat superficial dragons who learn their lesson after this. Maggie drags Skif along to all sorts of things she doesn't really want to do, and she's the one who gets it in the neck everytime.

I'll go back and mention that somewhere now though, I'm not really a big writer/storyteller so it doesn't come naturally to me and this took a lot as it is.

Oh and whatever happens between dragons, it's definitely gotta be magic.

Thank you for asking anyway - kind of cleared this up in my mind a bit more and after waiting for a mate and the breeding cooldowns, it slips my mind that this is a thing :)
@Paladingeer

At the time I hadn't quite decided what I wanted to happen to her with this curse. I thought all of this out one night when I couldn't sleep and in the morning got to writing this thread before I forgot it all. It took me a long time to decide the true love's first kiss thing as all I was coming up with before was somebody coming upon my lair with a curse which just doesn't work with my lair at all.

I toyed with different things - sleep being the most obvious one - but then thought that would leave no room for another dragon to interact with her. I kind of imagine her with some sort of physical ailment to her looks as I imagine her (and Maggie) as two young somewhat superficial dragons who learn their lesson after this. Maggie drags Skif along to all sorts of things she doesn't really want to do, and she's the one who gets it in the neck everytime.

I'll go back and mention that somewhere now though, I'm not really a big writer/storyteller so it doesn't come naturally to me and this took a lot as it is.

Oh and whatever happens between dragons, it's definitely gotta be magic.

Thank you for asking anyway - kind of cleared this up in my mind a bit more and after waiting for a mate and the breeding cooldowns, it slips my mind that this is a thing :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I see. :) Since she's such a pretty pastel shimmery baby, maybe her scales lost all their color and sheen or something. I have a couple males I'd be willing to provide, by the way! I have Regulus, an exiled prince, who tries maybe a bit too hard to be princely. Everyone knows princes are supposed to kiss damsels to break curses, right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35779250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357793/35779250_350.png[/img] [/url] and Aquilius, an adorkable alchemist who's been unlucky in love. Although, in his case, I'm not sure if I want to involve him this early - I actually kind of like the idea of him finding his true love and getting a fairy tale happily-ever-after, so I'm toying with maybe waiting until Skif reaches 95+ hatchlings (if that ever happens) to give him a shot at being "the one". :) Of course, he'll probably have plenty of competition there. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35072474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350725/35072474_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Loreka
I see. :) Since she's such a pretty pastel shimmery baby, maybe her scales lost all their color and sheen or something.

I have a couple males I'd be willing to provide, by the way!

I have Regulus, an exiled prince, who tries maybe a bit too hard to be princely. Everyone knows princes are supposed to kiss damsels to break curses, right?

35779250_350.png

and Aquilius, an adorkable alchemist who's been unlucky in love. Although, in his case, I'm not sure if I want to involve him this early - I actually kind of like the idea of him finding his true love and getting a fairy tale happily-ever-after, so I'm toying with maybe waiting until Skif reaches 95+ hatchlings (if that ever happens) to give him a shot at being "the one". :)
Of course, he'll probably have plenty of competition there.

35072474_350.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38