Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52
@Cakeless Here I am thinking 100 eggs is already overambitious and you come in dropping that bomb. Holy heck; 300! Is that even possible?!
I wish you the best of luck, though! It'll be amazing if you can achieve your goal. And I'd be super stoked to see your hatch; could you ping me when it happens?

I'm still debating on whether I should take a few days off from work to make my goal happen. Last year I did take those days off and I 'only' reach 57 eggs.. I want to get twice as many this year.. But on the other hand, I want to save my holidays for a month-long trip to New Zealand next year..

@blitzhund All that treasure is from selling Wildclaw scrolls! It's amazing how fast it adds up! (In the end it does mean that only about 10 million of it is actual profit..)
Congrats on getting your dream dragon! Which one is it? Did you buy it, bred it, hatched it? :)

@Jinoga Yes, if you are properly prepared (got all the right materials stocked up), NotN can be super profitable. Although I guess, since people are buying the materials we hoarded, there's also a bunch of folks out there for whom NotN is an incredibly expensive event. Still, it is the most fun recurring event, imho. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :D I'd love to hear how yours went once it's over ^^

One tip from me: when Pipp or Tripp offers a Strange chest swap; don't do it. In two weeks time all swaps will pop up at Swipp's more than enough times. With 1kt or 2kt per swap with his daughters, the amount you spend can get really high really fast without you even noticing. Take the patient route and only swap with Swipp :)
@Cakeless Here I am thinking 100 eggs is already overambitious and you come in dropping that bomb. Holy heck; 300! Is that even possible?!
I wish you the best of luck, though! It'll be amazing if you can achieve your goal. And I'd be super stoked to see your hatch; could you ping me when it happens?

I'm still debating on whether I should take a few days off from work to make my goal happen. Last year I did take those days off and I 'only' reach 57 eggs.. I want to get twice as many this year.. But on the other hand, I want to save my holidays for a month-long trip to New Zealand next year..

@blitzhund All that treasure is from selling Wildclaw scrolls! It's amazing how fast it adds up! (In the end it does mean that only about 10 million of it is actual profit..)
Congrats on getting your dream dragon! Which one is it? Did you buy it, bred it, hatched it? :)

@Jinoga Yes, if you are properly prepared (got all the right materials stocked up), NotN can be super profitable. Although I guess, since people are buying the materials we hoarded, there's also a bunch of folks out there for whom NotN is an incredibly expensive event. Still, it is the most fun recurring event, imho. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :D I'd love to hear how yours went once it's over ^^

One tip from me: when Pipp or Tripp offers a Strange chest swap; don't do it. In two weeks time all swaps will pop up at Swipp's more than enough times. With 1kt or 2kt per swap with his daughters, the amount you spend can get really high really fast without you even noticing. Take the patient route and only swap with Swipp :)
I bred my dream dragon!: He's this lil fella: (hope you don't mind me posting his adorable face here) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47177873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471779/47177873_350.png[/img] [/url] YUP YUP! I bet they do, I remember last year I was saving up 2k gems to get a WC scroll!
I bred my dream dragon!:

He's this lil fella: (hope you don't mind me posting his adorable face here)

47177873_350.png

YUP YUP! I bet they do, I remember last year I was saving up 2k gems to get a WC scroll!
@blitzhund No don't mind at all! Such a handsome fellow <3 I love it when the combination of colours fits so well that it feels natural, even (or rather especially) if it isn't an XXX dragon. Another thing I love is when the eye colour of the dragon matches a part of the body. And it seems one of the shades of the Petals primary matches the eyes.. Perfect!
@blitzhund No don't mind at all! Such a handsome fellow <3 I love it when the combination of colours fits so well that it feels natural, even (or rather especially) if it isn't an XXX dragon. Another thing I love is when the eye colour of the dragon matches a part of the body. And it seems one of the shades of the Petals primary matches the eyes.. Perfect!
Yes exactly! I love blending different/similar colors, especially when the genes work so well! .. Though I'm going to be making him an iri/shim/opal xD

Eep! Thank you for listening x3.
Yes exactly! I love blending different/similar colors, especially when the genes work so well! .. Though I'm going to be making him an iri/shim/opal xD

Eep! Thank you for listening x3.
@Gaia

Thank you! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I wanted to ask you something; from personal experience, what do you think should be the material I should stock up on the most, and what should I focus on when it comes to brewing items (after my collection is done ofc)?
@Gaia

Thank you! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I wanted to ask you something; from personal experience, what do you think should be the material I should stock up on the most, and what should I focus on when it comes to brewing items (after my collection is done ofc)?
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Gaia Well, 300 is the amount that would be perfect for me, since I could split that up into three separate mass hatches per month. It just depends on the drop rates and how much RNG loves me this year. I have the time spare luckily, so that helps a ton. I'm also lucky in that I don't really desire anything else apart from eggs, I'll be selling/trading off everything apart from the familiars I need for my bestiary and maybe one or two pieces of apparel.

I've made a note of your name for my January hatch! In terms of your time off, do you have weekends off anyway? Perhaps you can just allocate those weekends to grinding rather than taking the extra time away if you want to use those days for another time.
@Gaia Well, 300 is the amount that would be perfect for me, since I could split that up into three separate mass hatches per month. It just depends on the drop rates and how much RNG loves me this year. I have the time spare luckily, so that helps a ton. I'm also lucky in that I don't really desire anything else apart from eggs, I'll be selling/trading off everything apart from the familiars I need for my bestiary and maybe one or two pieces of apparel.

I've made a note of your name for my January hatch! In terms of your time off, do you have weekends off anyway? Perhaps you can just allocate those weekends to grinding rather than taking the extra time away if you want to use those days for another time.
@Jinoga; I would try and brew as many strange chests as possible. There's two strange chest brews available, one for a single chest, and one for two chests. The double chest brew might be more time efficient, but the difference is only 10 minutes, and the yellow stuff for the single chest brew will be a lot cheaper/easier to come by than the reds required for the double brew. I would focus on single chests during the day, and throw in a 2xchest brew when you go to sleep or need to be AFK for 3 hours or more.

Apart from strange chests, the cobwebs of one of the apparel sets is very popular. They will sell for a pretty penny a few months after NotN has ended. As I am noticing now, the familiars, other apparel pieces, and vistas don't sell for a whole lot, so unless you're planning on using them yourself, I wouldn't bother brewing too many extra pieces of those.

@Cakeless; Yes I have weekends off thankfully! And I just remembered I'll be in the hospital for a small surgery Thursday the 20th, taking sick leave the entire Thursday and Friday. Monday the 24th I'll be off 2 hours earlier than normal, and the 25th and 26th are national holidays, so I'll be off on those days too. Technically I would only need to use like 3 or 4 of my own holidays to have 2 weeks completely off, but since it'll be very quiet at the office I kinda hope I can sneak in some coli grinding at work.. shhh
@Jinoga; I would try and brew as many strange chests as possible. There's two strange chest brews available, one for a single chest, and one for two chests. The double chest brew might be more time efficient, but the difference is only 10 minutes, and the yellow stuff for the single chest brew will be a lot cheaper/easier to come by than the reds required for the double brew. I would focus on single chests during the day, and throw in a 2xchest brew when you go to sleep or need to be AFK for 3 hours or more.

Apart from strange chests, the cobwebs of one of the apparel sets is very popular. They will sell for a pretty penny a few months after NotN has ended. As I am noticing now, the familiars, other apparel pieces, and vistas don't sell for a whole lot, so unless you're planning on using them yourself, I wouldn't bother brewing too many extra pieces of those.

@Cakeless; Yes I have weekends off thankfully! And I just remembered I'll be in the hospital for a small surgery Thursday the 20th, taking sick leave the entire Thursday and Friday. Monday the 24th I'll be off 2 hours earlier than normal, and the 25th and 26th are national holidays, so I'll be off on those days too. Technically I would only need to use like 3 or 4 of my own holidays to have 2 weeks completely off, but since it'll be very quiet at the office I kinda hope I can sneak in some coli grinding at work.. shhh
@Gaia how many yellow/reds exactly are used for strange chests? Its my first NotN
@Gaia how many yellow/reds exactly are used for strange chests? Its my first NotN
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
@Oakendrake: The single chest brew requires 2x yellow goo, ooze and sludge, 12 mimic powder (which drops from NotN enemies in the coliseum) and 1 copper muck, plus some treasure (1200t I think?). The double chest brew requires 1 red goo, ooze and sludge, 1 silver muck and 1 gold muck plus 2400t

I wish you good luck with NotN! Make sure to check the guides forum, there's a bunch of guides listing all brews, swipp swaps, enemies in the coliseum etc. It'll be a great help :)
@Oakendrake: The single chest brew requires 2x yellow goo, ooze and sludge, 12 mimic powder (which drops from NotN enemies in the coliseum) and 1 copper muck, plus some treasure (1200t I think?). The double chest brew requires 1 red goo, ooze and sludge, 1 silver muck and 1 gold muck plus 2400t

I wish you good luck with NotN! Make sure to check the guides forum, there's a bunch of guides listing all brews, swipp swaps, enemies in the coliseum etc. It'll be a great help :)
@Gaia That sounds like a perfect plan! I also wish you well for your surgery, and a speedy recovery!
@Gaia That sounds like a perfect plan! I also wish you well for your surgery, and a speedy recovery!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52