Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52
Crazy profit!

as for the question:
We don't really celebrate halloween in Denmark either, but i really like chocolate covered marshmallows (they're always shaped like bananas or mushrooms for some weird reason? :p)
While we don't celebrate halloween, we do have a similar holiday here called "fastelavn" where children dress up and ask for candy :3

(oh and: we also have "pepernoten" thou they're called "pebbernødder" in danish :3)
Crazy profit!

as for the question:
We don't really celebrate halloween in Denmark either, but i really like chocolate covered marshmallows (they're always shaped like bananas or mushrooms for some weird reason? :p)
While we don't celebrate halloween, we do have a similar holiday here called "fastelavn" where children dress up and ask for candy :3

(oh and: we also have "pepernoten" thou they're called "pebbernødder" in danish :3)
underskrift.png
@Gaia

Oh-oh wow! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Gaia

Oh-oh wow! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Add me to your pinglist please. :>
Add me to your pinglist please. :>
XBVaZV2.pngP14WdnQ.gif FzrNsOR.png pYQ3oQC.gif Ice-Network.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Best of luck to you!
Could I be added to the pinglist? Best of luck to you!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Adding all of you on the pinglist; thank you for the interest. Another update is incoming in a few days. :D
Adding all of you on the pinglist; thank you for the interest. Another update is incoming in a few days. :D
@Gaia Pinglist please and good luck!!
@Gaia Pinglist please and good luck!!
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hello everybody, The month november really flew by. I can't say I'm unhappy about it; the dark months of the year generally aren't my favourite. Plus every day that passes, brings Night of the Nocturne one day closer. But before we get too carried away, let's reflect on how the past month went. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Ziwp6mU.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I am pleasantly surprised at another very fruitful month in the Auction House. Triple digit auction sold and 5 digit profits. (Remember a few weeks/months ago when I could only get profits of 200 or 300 gems maximum, for weeks on end?! Argh, that was frustrating!) The proceeds aren't fully profits though; I've done a lot of reselling scrolls; mostly Wildclaw scrolls, but I've sold a treasure MP gene or two for gems as well. Additionally I sold some Purple sludge, which was selling for a lot, some food here and there, and I managed to squeeze some apparel sales in as well. A chunk of the profits also came from the heated Dominance battle between Ice and Lightning, during which I trained a whole bunch of dragons and sent them to their Merc teams or the Public Buy. And I sold another Gen1 I had levelled to 25. Somewhere I am kinda sad this one ended up selling, because I had been considering keeping him. But I guess since I kept relisting him all this time, I didn't want him that badly after all. I'll get over it, I reckon! All in all a very, another decent month. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I'm on the fence regarding my coliseum luck. While I definitely got some worthwhile loot, it doesn't feel proportional in relation to the amount of time I spent farming there. But I won't complain too loud; I've had worse months for sure! [item=Rally][item=Vista: Training Fields II][item=Primary gene: Python][item=Primary gene: Python][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Thunderstomp][item=Rockback Charger][item=Unhatched Plague egg][item=Rockback Charger][item=Unhatched shadow egg][item=Rockback Charger][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Archer crate][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Woodland Turkey Crate][item=Permafrost Crate][item=Woodland Turkey Crate][item=Eliminate][item=Black Wolf Crate][item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [font=Garamond][size=4]I was absolutely delighted when the Thunderhead Savanna hit. To be honest, I had been expecting a new venue for months, so I was slightly disappointed we didn't get one sooner. But, we finally got one, and the art is beautiful. In about a week I had hunted down all familiars, completing my bestiary once again. Funnily enough it wasn't the bosses I was having a hard time with. It was just your regular Coursing Skira that refused to come home with me. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Thanks to Constellation being released, the sales of raffle tickets picked up for a bit. We're beyond the 50% mark, finally, and now creeping slowly towards 55%. In the past days the amount of entrants has slowed down a bit again, sadly. Hopefully NotN will bring some change to that. I may have forgotten about Glimmer & Gloom a few days, due to being so busy IRL, but I still managed to pull it off most days of the month. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] [size=4][font=garamond] On-hand currency: 43.5% (+ 6.1%) Hoard value: 10.7% (+ 0.3%) Investments: 22.0% (- 2.0%) Total: 76.2% (+ 4.4%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Oh boy, the plans for next month... What can I say? Prior to NotN I want to find a balance between levelling fodder to help Earth's conquest push during the second week of December, while also giving my hands/wrists enough rest to prepare for the mayhem farming during NotN later that month. During NotN, I'm going to create a new challenge that will put [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2338275#post_2338275]my NotN/Strange Chest Challenge from last year[/url] to shame. My goal this year is 100 eggs! It is very ambitious, probably even impossible. But that's what I need to keep engaged. Last year I completed my challenge after the first few days, which afterwards takes away a lot of the motivation I had. ?Additionally, this year I'm even more hard-pressed to make a good profit. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2269777/12#post_31077166]Last year was very profitable indeed[/url]. The most sales I'd ever had up until that time. But they pale in comparison to the profits from October and November. And despite preparing for this event basically all year, I can't help but feel a bit unprepared. I hope I can make a good jump on my progress during NotN. Perhaps I should also set a goal for myself profit-wise... I'll think on it for a bit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]So.. Night of the Nocturne.. I am superexcited, but, as I said before, I somehow feel unprepared, despite preparing since the moment last year's NotN ended. I think the coming two weeks will be painfully slow, as we wait for NotN to crawl closer, because I can't wait. The familiars, the chest openings, the eggs. All the eggs! But also the familiars. Inanimate objects aren't my favourite style, but the staff somehow pulls it off to make them look amazing. I'm incredibly curious to see what kind of familiars they've come up with this year. And more familiars means I'll be able to bond for more chests too. What about you guys? How do you prepare for NotN? Do you even prepare at all? And are you excited? Have you set any goals for yourself? [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everybody,

The month november really flew by. I can't say I'm unhappy about it; the dark months of the year generally aren't my favourite. Plus every day that passes, brings Night of the Nocturne one day closer. But before we get too carried away, let's reflect on how the past month went.

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
Ziwp6mU.png

I am pleasantly surprised at another very fruitful month in the Auction House. Triple digit auction sold and 5 digit profits. (Remember a few weeks/months ago when I could only get profits of 200 or 300 gems maximum, for weeks on end?! Argh, that was frustrating!)

The proceeds aren't fully profits though; I've done a lot of reselling scrolls; mostly Wildclaw scrolls, but I've sold a treasure MP gene or two for gems as well. Additionally I sold some Purple sludge, which was selling for a lot, some food here and there, and I managed to squeeze some apparel sales in as well. A chunk of the profits also came from the heated Dominance battle between Ice and Lightning, during which I trained a whole bunch of dragons and sent them to their Merc teams or the Public Buy. And I sold another Gen1 I had levelled to 25. Somewhere I am kinda sad this one ended up selling, because I had been considering keeping him. But I guess since I kept relisting him all this time, I didn't want him that badly after all. I'll get over it, I reckon!

All in all a very, another decent month.

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
I'm on the fence regarding my coliseum luck. While I definitely got some worthwhile loot, it doesn't feel proportional in relation to the amount of time I spent farming there. But I won't complain too loud; I've had worse months for sure!

Rally Vista: Training Fields II Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Vista: Training Fields Veteran's Eye Scar Thunderstomp Rockback Charger Unhatched Plague Egg Rockback Charger Unhatched Shadow Egg Rockback Charger Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Archer Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Woodland Turkey Crate Permafrost Crate Woodland Turkey Crate Eliminate Black Wolf Crate Secondary Gene: Morph

I was absolutely delighted when the Thunderhead Savanna hit. To be honest, I had been expecting a new venue for months, so I was slightly disappointed we didn't get one sooner. But, we finally got one, and the art is beautiful.

In about a week I had hunted down all familiars, completing my bestiary once again. Funnily enough it wasn't the bosses I was having a hard time with. It was just your regular Coursing Skira that refused to come home with me.

earthmid.png
Other activities

Thanks to Constellation being released, the sales of raffle tickets picked up for a bit. We're beyond the 50% mark, finally, and now creeping slowly towards 55%. In the past days the amount of entrants has slowed down a bit again, sadly. Hopefully NotN will bring some change to that.

I may have forgotten about Glimmer & Gloom a few days, due to being so busy IRL, but I still managed to pull it off most days of the month.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 43.5% (+ 6.1%)
Hoard value: 10.7% (+ 0.3%)
Investments: 22.0% (- 2.0%)
Total: 76.2% (+ 4.4%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Oh boy, the plans for next month... What can I say?

Prior to NotN I want to find a balance between levelling fodder to help Earth's conquest push during the second week of December, while also giving my hands/wrists enough rest to prepare for the mayhem farming during NotN later that month.

During NotN, I'm going to create a new challenge that will put my NotN/Strange Chest Challenge from last year to shame. My goal this year is 100 eggs! It is very ambitious, probably even impossible. But that's what I need to keep engaged. Last year I completed my challenge after the first few days, which afterwards takes away a lot of the motivation I had.

?Additionally, this year I'm even more hard-pressed to make a good profit. Last year was very profitable indeed. The most sales I'd ever had up until that time. But they pale in comparison to the profits from October and November. And despite preparing for this event basically all year, I can't help but feel a bit unprepared. I hope I can make a good jump on my progress during NotN. Perhaps I should also set a goal for myself profit-wise... I'll think on it for a bit.

earthmid.png
Question of the month
So.. Night of the Nocturne..
I am superexcited, but, as I said before, I somehow feel unprepared, despite preparing since the moment last year's NotN ended. I think the coming two weeks will be painfully slow, as we wait for NotN to crawl closer, because I can't wait. The familiars, the chest openings, the eggs. All the eggs! But also the familiars.

Inanimate objects aren't my favourite style, but the staff somehow pulls it off to make them look amazing. I'm incredibly curious to see what kind of familiars they've come up with this year. And more familiars means I'll be able to bond for more chests too.

What about you guys?
How do you prepare for NotN? Do you even prepare at all? And are you excited? Have you set any goals for yourself?

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
I am super stoked for NotN, it's my favorite event here on FR and I actually have some preparation in motion for this year. Even I'm shocked at myself for this.

My goal is to save 10,000,000t and however many gems I can get to fund my egg hoarding goal this year. I am about 45% of the way through my goal right now so I'm not doing bad all things considered. When NotN arrives, I'm going to be hitting the coli hard and aiming for 300 Noc Eggs and 20 Noc Scrolls. Hopefully I can achieve my goals, then have a massive mass hatch January 1st.
I am super stoked for NotN, it's my favorite event here on FR and I actually have some preparation in motion for this year. Even I'm shocked at myself for this.

My goal is to save 10,000,000t and however many gems I can get to fund my egg hoarding goal this year. I am about 45% of the way through my goal right now so I'm not doing bad all things considered. When NotN arrives, I'm going to be hitting the coli hard and aiming for 300 Noc Eggs and 20 Noc Scrolls. Hopefully I can achieve my goals, then have a massive mass hatch January 1st.
*stares mouth agape at the treasure you've made* Wow! Congrats that's an amazing amount of treasure.

Oh! This will be my second NOTN. (wow time flies) I'm gonna prepare by making lots of goop!

As for goals hmm... I think I wanna save treasure.

And I'm really excited because I finally got one of my dream dragons c:
*stares mouth agape at the treasure you've made* Wow! Congrats that's an amazing amount of treasure.

Oh! This will be my second NOTN. (wow time flies) I'm gonna prepare by making lots of goop!

As for goals hmm... I think I wanna save treasure.

And I'm really excited because I finally got one of my dream dragons c:
This is going to be my first NotN, so I don't have any plans specifically laid out. I know I'm going to hoard a bunch of Baldwin materials to brew up some NotN items and I've got a festival guide to help me figure out where I'm going to farm.

From there, it's just collect collect collect for me. I'm not entirely sure if I should create any item/currency goals for NotN because I have no idea what would be reasonable for me. I guess I'll just create mediocre goals for myself and make them bigger the more I go along? I don't know..

But I am very excited for NotN. It seems very profitable to me, and it has some amazing items I'd love to get my hands on.
This is going to be my first NotN, so I don't have any plans specifically laid out. I know I'm going to hoard a bunch of Baldwin materials to brew up some NotN items and I've got a festival guide to help me figure out where I'm going to farm.

From there, it's just collect collect collect for me. I'm not entirely sure if I should create any item/currency goals for NotN because I have no idea what would be reasonable for me. I guess I'll just create mediocre goals for myself and make them bigger the more I go along? I don't know..

But I am very excited for NotN. It seems very profitable to me, and it has some amazing items I'd love to get my hands on.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52