1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Gaia

Can you put me on the pinglist please?

but why don't you ask akiri to make you one
@Gaia

Can you put me on the pinglist please?

but why don't you ask akiri to make you one
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621 LOL Wouldn't that be wonderful if I could do that xD I'd have a lair full of Gen1 Imps

Adding you to the pinglist
@Tiger33621 LOL Wouldn't that be wonderful if I could do that xD I'd have a lair full of Gen1 Imps

Adding you to the pinglist
@Gaia Pinglist, please?
@Gaia Pinglist, please?
celine%20sig.gif
@Gaia

If anyone can do it you can do it Gaia! Add me to the pinglist! =D
@Gaia

If anyone can do it you can do it Gaia! Add me to the pinglist! =D
@Shrine Thanks! You seem to have more confidence in this quest than I have, but it is reassuring and motiving! :)

Adding both of you to the pinglist
@Shrine Thanks! You seem to have more confidence in this quest than I have, but it is reassuring and motiving! :)

Adding both of you to the pinglist
@Gaia please add me to the pinglist!
@Gaia please add me to the pinglist!
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@LightningShatter Ofcourse! :)

I hope to make an update later today or otherwise tomorrow :)
@LightningShatter Ofcourse! :)

I hope to make an update later today or otherwise tomorrow :)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! The past week I've dipped my toes in money-making on Flight Rising, something I must admit I've gotten a bit rusty at. But I think the progress for the first week has been quite alright! Here's a bit of an overview on my activities in the past week: [b]Started a gem buying thread:[/b] I'm currently buying a lot of gems for 800treasure each. I will need the gems in the end anyways, but I'm hoping to do a bit of gem flipping for profit too when the gem price fluctuates. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2269790]link[/url]) [b]Revived my Swipp Swap Service:[/b] Back in the gold ol' days when I still had time to play FR 24 hours a day, I had a huge sales thread with all kinds of offers and services. The Swipp Swap Service was one of them, (I swap the familiar/apparel/skin for its ingredients and a fee, much like Pipp and Tripp) and even now I still sometimes get a PM from someone who's sick of waiting for Swipp to get their act together. The fee isn't much, but every little bit helps me towards my goal. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2271486]link[/url]) [b]Started selling food:[/b] As a massive hoarder, I've had trouble to part with my hard-earned treasure and loot for a long time. However, now that I've got this huge goal to work towards, it's time to start saying goodbye to some of that loot, starting with food. [b]Flipping fodder:[/b] As long as the gem:treasure ratio was favourable, I bought hatchlings priced for gems, and resold them for treasure. I also resold a couple of hatchings that were underpriced in treasure, although that was mostly to speed up the sales, rather than the profit. In between food selling and fodder flipping, and the occasional sale of sought-after swipp ingredients, I sold exactly 500 auctions, and had combined earnings of 802,093 treasure and 4,619 gems. [center][img]https://imgur.com/qnKHXTL.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Not all of this is profit, as especially with flodder flipping, I first had to spend some gems/treasure. So far I've only sold stacks of 2pt food items on the Auction House, as the price I get for the amount of foodpoints is best for those. But I only have about 130 stacks left to sell before I run out. I also have a couple of dragons still in my hoard, some I bred myself, some I sniped, that I plan on selling at the last moment in this Dom battle. Some of them will grow up this rollover, so I'll be able to sell them for adult prices too. [b]Updated totals:[/b] Current on-hand currency: ~18.8% (+0.6%) Hoard value: ~7.9% (-0.1% : Not 100% accurate - I only update my entire hoard value once a month. So far I've only deducted the value of the all the food I sold, but not added the value of my coliseum grinding) Total value amassed: ~26.7% (+0.5%) ..... That is less progress than I had hoped *cries* It's way more than I usually make in a single week, but still.. It'll take years this way! But I do have some more things planned. [b]Dragon fodder breeding mill[/b]: One thing I plan on doing once the dragon prices fall back down again is restarting my dragon fodder mill. Basically this is a set of 30 plentiful dragons, 15 breeding pairs. I have all 5 nests unlocked which means I will be able to breed and hatch a nest each day. Depending on my spare time, I'll either train and exalt them myself once they grow up, or sell them on the Auction House for $$$. [b]Selling cycled gem items[/b]: I will need to do some digging in my hoard, but I believe I have some older cycled out gem items collecting dust. I'll most likely start a separate sales thread for that, or sell them on the Auction House. I'll most likely post small updates here and there throughout the week, without the pinglist, and have a sort of wrap-up update like this once every week or every two weeks with the pinglist. Alright that's it for now! Thank you guys for the support and luck wishes! I think I'm going to need all the luck and support I can get to see this through to the end..! Pinglist: @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

The past week I've dipped my toes in money-making on Flight Rising, something I must admit I've gotten a bit rusty at. But I think the progress for the first week has been quite alright! Here's a bit of an overview on my activities in the past week:

Started a gem buying thread: I'm currently buying a lot of gems for 800treasure each. I will need the gems in the end anyways, but I'm hoping to do a bit of gem flipping for profit too when the gem price fluctuates. (link)

Revived my Swipp Swap Service: Back in the gold ol' days when I still had time to play FR 24 hours a day, I had a huge sales thread with all kinds of offers and services. The Swipp Swap Service was one of them, (I swap the familiar/apparel/skin for its ingredients and a fee, much like Pipp and Tripp) and even now I still sometimes get a PM from someone who's sick of waiting for Swipp to get their act together. The fee isn't much, but every little bit helps me towards my goal. (link)

Started selling food: As a massive hoarder, I've had trouble to part with my hard-earned treasure and loot for a long time. However, now that I've got this huge goal to work towards, it's time to start saying goodbye to some of that loot, starting with food.

Flipping fodder: As long as the gem:treasure ratio was favourable, I bought hatchlings priced for gems, and resold them for treasure. I also resold a couple of hatchings that were underpriced in treasure, although that was mostly to speed up the sales, rather than the profit.

In between food selling and fodder flipping, and the occasional sale of sought-after swipp ingredients, I sold exactly 500 auctions, and had combined earnings of 802,093 treasure and 4,619 gems.
qnKHXTL.png
Not all of this is profit, as especially with flodder flipping, I first had to spend some gems/treasure.

So far I've only sold stacks of 2pt food items on the Auction House, as the price I get for the amount of foodpoints is best for those. But I only have about 130 stacks left to sell before I run out.
I also have a couple of dragons still in my hoard, some I bred myself, some I sniped, that I plan on selling at the last moment in this Dom battle. Some of them will grow up this rollover, so I'll be able to sell them for adult prices too.

Updated totals:
Current on-hand currency: ~18.8% (+0.6%)
Hoard value: ~7.9% (-0.1% : Not 100% accurate - I only update my entire hoard value once a month. So far I've only deducted the value of the all the food I sold, but not added the value of my coliseum grinding)
Total value amassed: ~26.7% (+0.5%)

..... That is less progress than I had hoped *cries* It's way more than I usually make in a single week, but still.. It'll take years this way!
But I do have some more things planned.

Dragon fodder breeding mill: One thing I plan on doing once the dragon prices fall back down again is restarting my dragon fodder mill. Basically this is a set of 30 plentiful dragons, 15 breeding pairs. I have all 5 nests unlocked which means I will be able to breed and hatch a nest each day. Depending on my spare time, I'll either train and exalt them myself once they grow up, or sell them on the Auction House for $$$.

Selling cycled gem items: I will need to do some digging in my hoard, but I believe I have some older cycled out gem items collecting dust. I'll most likely start a separate sales thread for that, or sell them on the Auction House.

I'll most likely post small updates here and there throughout the week, without the pinglist, and have a sort of wrap-up update like this once every week or every two weeks with the pinglist.

Alright that's it for now! Thank you guys for the support and luck wishes! I think I'm going to need all the luck and support I can get to see this through to the end..!

Pinglist:
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter

earthbottom.png
@Gaia You're doing great, good luck! May I be added to the pinglist? :D
@Gaia You're doing great, good luck! May I be added to the pinglist? :D
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Moonsong48 Thank you! :) And of course, updating right away.
@Moonsong48 Thank you! :) And of course, updating right away.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52