Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52
@gaia I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@gaia I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@Gaia
It's not a lot but I can give you 1000 gems for your quest. I believe in you~
@Gaia
It's not a lot but I can give you 1000 gems for your quest. I believe in you~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster Thank you so much for the kind gesture, but I'm afraid I cannot accept gifts as a moderator! :-( But your belief in me and your willingness to help is a great support to me already <3
@EgoLobster Thank you so much for the kind gesture, but I'm afraid I cannot accept gifts as a moderator! :-( But your belief in me and your willingness to help is a great support to me already <3
@Gaia dang. If there's anything I can do for you besides verbal motivation let me know! I'm sure there's some way I could help (:
@Gaia dang. If there's anything I can do for you besides verbal motivation let me know! I'm sure there's some way I could help (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
On my birthday, I also have a chest opening and hatch an egg. On my FR anniversary, I hatch a Fire Egg.
On my birthday, I also have a chest opening and hatch an egg. On my FR anniversary, I hatch a Fire Egg.
PQznZys.png
@gaia pinglist :3
@gaia pinglist :3
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. I kept you waiting for a bit because I didn't want to ping you all too soon after the chest opening. [center][img]https://imgur.com/ZGl2jrd.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]The past week and a half I've been mostly selling Fanned Cockroaches, required for the new Firefly gene. I managed to sell the Phoenix and other highlights form my chest opening too. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Other than the AH sales, I haven't managed to get much done, due to IRL stuff happening. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 9.4% (+ 0.4%) Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 50.4% (+ 0.4%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]As I said - really busy in RL. I'll try to be around at least for as long the festivities last, but next weekend I'll be super busy. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the Week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]5th anniversary!! Happy anniversary to everyone! Now the big question is - what do you think of the event? To be completely fair, I had hoped for more. A feature that was more engaging rather than an aesthetic update. Additionally I'm not a great fan of most of the eyes, and I don't like the fact there's no way to influence it or to revert it back to basic, should you come across a not-common eyed dragon. The familiar is absolutely gorgeous though, and TBH I want recolours in every flight's colours. I'm also not too hyped about the plans for the future. Lair tabs, yes! Sure, please! Hibernal Den? No, why?! Being able to store your dragons without them taking up lair space or eating food is going to be a complete disaster for the economy. Food has already become more difficult to sell lately, and it's only gonna be more difficult, once people don't need to feed the bulk of their dragons they only keep to dress up. I just want adventure mode :( It's been [b]5[/b] years! [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I kept you waiting for a bit because I didn't want to ping you all too soon after the chest opening.

ZGl2jrd.png

The past week and a half I've been mostly selling Fanned Cockroaches, required for the new Firefly gene. I managed to sell the Phoenix and other highlights form my chest opening too.

earthmid.png

Other than the AH sales, I haven't managed to get much done, due to IRL stuff happening.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 9.4% (+ 0.4%)
Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 50.4% (+ 0.4%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

As I said - really busy in RL. I'll try to be around at least for as long the festivities last, but next weekend I'll be super busy.

earthmid.png
Question of the Week
5th anniversary!! Happy anniversary to everyone!

Now the big question is - what do you think of the event?
To be completely fair, I had hoped for more. A feature that was more engaging rather than an aesthetic update. Additionally I'm not a great fan of most of the eyes, and I don't like the fact there's no way to influence it or to revert it back to basic, should you come across a not-common eyed dragon.

The familiar is absolutely gorgeous though, and TBH I want recolours in every flight's colours.

I'm also not too hyped about the plans for the future. Lair tabs, yes! Sure, please! Hibernal Den? No, why?! Being able to store your dragons without them taking up lair space or eating food is going to be a complete disaster for the economy. Food has already become more difficult to sell lately, and it's only gonna be more difficult, once people don't need to feed the bulk of their dragons they only keep to dress up.

I just want adventure mode :( It's been 5 years!

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
I'm going to be honest and say that I was expecting something more. Eyes are cool and all, but the whole thing could have been implemented better as a whole. I also don't have much time to grind for vials this weekend, as I am away from my computer starting tomorrow, which is a shame. Love the familiar though!
I'm going to be honest and say that I was expecting something more. Eyes are cool and all, but the whole thing could have been implemented better as a whole. I also don't have much time to grind for vials this weekend, as I am away from my computer starting tomorrow, which is a shame. Love the familiar though!
I was pretty mad about the eyes at first. I'm pretty picky about matching eyes, and having more options means I can be even more picky. Now I'm pretty happy with the eyes (except multi-gaze, man I hate those eyes on 99.9% of dragons), and I like 7/8 fire eyes a lot! Excited to see if my pairs get any cool eyes on their offsprings :) Ofc my fav already gened pair 1-egged me lol :'D

I fully agree with you on the new dragon storage stuff. Lair tabs are cool, but storing dragons that don't take up space or eat is going to kill what little is left of the food market. If I wasn't packing to move across country I would try to get rid of the food I have now with a bulk selling thread or something. Listing it all on AH seems like such a hassle, and I don't want to crash the price AH by listing it all there at once for a price that would sell really really quickly.

I absolutely love the familiar! it's really pretty <3

Overall I think the update is a little underwhelming, and I'm a little worried for the future. Eyes are nice, but on most adults it doesn't really show anyway.
I was pretty mad about the eyes at first. I'm pretty picky about matching eyes, and having more options means I can be even more picky. Now I'm pretty happy with the eyes (except multi-gaze, man I hate those eyes on 99.9% of dragons), and I like 7/8 fire eyes a lot! Excited to see if my pairs get any cool eyes on their offsprings :) Ofc my fav already gened pair 1-egged me lol :'D

I fully agree with you on the new dragon storage stuff. Lair tabs are cool, but storing dragons that don't take up space or eat is going to kill what little is left of the food market. If I wasn't packing to move across country I would try to get rid of the food I have now with a bulk selling thread or something. Listing it all on AH seems like such a hassle, and I don't want to crash the price AH by listing it all there at once for a price that would sell really really quickly.

I absolutely love the familiar! it's really pretty <3

Overall I think the update is a little underwhelming, and I'm a little worried for the future. Eyes are nice, but on most adults it doesn't really show anyway.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Good things first:
I love the familiar! And I made like 13kg from selling eggs and baldwin stuff today.

Bad things:
I dislike that they changed the old ones (I am even thinking about scraping a breeding project cause ice just doesn't look like what I want)
And I absolutely hate the randomness. Like, seriously? One of my flight reps already took 8 months and now to think that I'll have eyes messing with me too? Great thanks. I also don't like that the scatter things will retire. I am all in for profit but there needs to be a way to not be 100% dependent on rng and things you can't change.

Honestly I was exited about the Den thing. I've been wanting a way to keep my dragons out of the coli and breeding for ages (+ more fodder space). But you do have a point with the food that I never thought about... Welp looks like my main gem income will break down and I need to buy them. Not the biggest fan about that tbh (Jezz I used to sell 4 point stacks for 24 gems before the ah revamp and now they are like 10g)
Good things first:
I love the familiar! And I made like 13kg from selling eggs and baldwin stuff today.

Bad things:
I dislike that they changed the old ones (I am even thinking about scraping a breeding project cause ice just doesn't look like what I want)
And I absolutely hate the randomness. Like, seriously? One of my flight reps already took 8 months and now to think that I'll have eyes messing with me too? Great thanks. I also don't like that the scatter things will retire. I am all in for profit but there needs to be a way to not be 100% dependent on rng and things you can't change.

Honestly I was exited about the Den thing. I've been wanting a way to keep my dragons out of the coli and breeding for ages (+ more fodder space). But you do have a point with the food that I never thought about... Welp looks like my main gem income will break down and I need to buy them. Not the biggest fan about that tbh (Jezz I used to sell 4 point stacks for 24 gems before the ah revamp and now they are like 10g)
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52