Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52
@Gaia -Hello! Sorry long time no talk ^^;. Oh WOW O_O that's a great loot you got there! :3 I've been having a lot of luck selling gems as well. I hope to get some at least in the 1ks!

Also I LOVE the new gene?! *now I have to re - do some gene plans, hurr*

@Gaia -Hello! Sorry long time no talk ^^;. Oh WOW O_O that's a great loot you got there! :3 I've been having a lot of luck selling gems as well. I hope to get some at least in the 1ks!

Also I LOVE the new gene?! *now I have to re - do some gene plans, hurr*

Well I sold my last eliminate this week and decided to also sell my pile of other battle stones. Made an overall profit of ~8kg and 11mT. Yeah I know that thinking "what if I need them one day?" but honestly the trainers I need have been stoned for ages and I'll never stone all of my dragon (waste of money in my opinion) so when the prices skyrocketed I just went for it. I'll never need all 11 anyway and if I ever need one again, well than I'll just buy one.

I really like the new gene with yellow colors. One of my dragons is finally getting a tert cause all other genes just made her ivory to bright on the black primary and secondary. Apart from that I'll probably need a few weeks to decide if I like it or not, as always.
Well I sold my last eliminate this week and decided to also sell my pile of other battle stones. Made an overall profit of ~8kg and 11mT. Yeah I know that thinking "what if I need them one day?" but honestly the trainers I need have been stoned for ages and I'll never stone all of my dragon (waste of money in my opinion) so when the prices skyrocketed I just went for it. I'll never need all 11 anyway and if I ever need one again, well than I'll just buy one.

I really like the new gene with yellow colors. One of my dragons is finally getting a tert cause all other genes just made her ivory to bright on the black primary and secondary. Apart from that I'll probably need a few weeks to decide if I like it or not, as always.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. [center][img]https://imgur.com/hsl0q7f.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]The quietness continues. I sold a bit more than last week, but still only 25 auctions. I manage to sell Filigree for treasure two more times, for a bit of gem-to-treasure conversion at a favourable rate. About 15% of that treasure is actual profit. It does seem as if food sales are very slowly picking up again, the other 23 sold auctions of this week were food. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] I finished up the training customers I had left, finished the never-ending list of fodder in preparation of EvN, and am now back to training Gen1s to level 25. I already have a person interested in two of the Gen1s I have, so getting those to to level 25 is my main priority. The price of green goo, ooze, and sludge was not worth it at all this week, so I didn't try and spice my profits up by selling those. Hopefully next month... Today is also the last day of the month so I counted up all the stuff in my hoard. To be honest, after all the grinding I've done, the results are kind of disappointing. But it does make sense. I've got my lair filled to the brim with fodder, and I even have some friends holding fodder for me, that I provided with a stash of food as well. A lot of the hoard value that I expected to have gained this month got lost in all the food eaten by the fodder. I can't wait for EvN to get all the fodder out of my lair. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 3.3% (+ 0.2%) Hoard value: 8.3% (+ 0.1%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 43.1% (+ 0.3%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week I guess I'll continue to train any fodder that grows up and Gen1s to sell once they are lv25. Other than that I don't have any plans for the upcoming week. I'll continue to brew Baldwin stuff and hope for a content update.. :) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Which pillar is your favourite? All exalt pillars have been released, and well.. What do you guys think? To be honest, I like all of them! But I think.. Wind and Water are my favourites. What about you guys? Bonus question: what kind of crazy stunts do you think the staff will pull for this year's April Fool's (tomorrow!!)? I honestly have no clue, but I do hope the item we'll be getting will finally be a familiar again. We've gotten apparel 3 years in a row! [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly ------------------------------------------ @mayanaz It depends.. I believe that you 'need money in order to make money'. If I still need to save up another 400k gems, and I don't have a single penny left, I cannot do things like investing or flipping. For example, right now I have a solid 250k gems invested in Wildclaw Scrolls. An investment that will hopefully yield me at least 75k gems profit (for basically 0 effort other than waiting) So it entirely depends on the timing. I might start an actual buying thread once I have 400k or 500k saved up, but I don't expect to get any immediate hits. Imperial scrolls are few and far in between, so by the time I find a seller, I may have already saved up another 100k.
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

hsl0q7f.png

The quietness continues. I sold a bit more than last week, but still only 25 auctions. I manage to sell Filigree for treasure two more times, for a bit of gem-to-treasure conversion at a favourable rate. About 15% of that treasure is actual profit.

It does seem as if food sales are very slowly picking up again, the other 23 sold auctions of this week were food.

earthmid.png

I finished up the training customers I had left, finished the never-ending list of fodder in preparation of EvN, and am now back to training Gen1s to level 25. I already have a person interested in two of the Gen1s I have, so getting those to to level 25 is my main priority.

The price of green goo, ooze, and sludge was not worth it at all this week, so I didn't try and spice my profits up by selling those. Hopefully next month...

Today is also the last day of the month so I counted up all the stuff in my hoard. To be honest, after all the grinding I've done, the results are kind of disappointing. But it does make sense. I've got my lair filled to the brim with fodder, and I even have some friends holding fodder for me, that I provided with a stash of food as well. A lot of the hoard value that I expected to have gained this month got lost in all the food eaten by the fodder. I can't wait for EvN to get all the fodder out of my lair.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 3.3% (+ 0.2%)
Hoard value: 8.3% (+ 0.1%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 43.1% (+ 0.3%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week I guess I'll continue to train any fodder that grows up and Gen1s to sell once they are lv25.

Other than that I don't have any plans for the upcoming week. I'll continue to brew Baldwin stuff and hope for a content update.. :)

earthmid.png
Question of the week
Which pillar is your favourite?

All exalt pillars have been released, and well.. What do you guys think? To be honest, I like all of them! But I think.. Wind and Water are my favourites. What about you guys?

Bonus question: what kind of crazy stunts do you think the staff will pull for this year's April Fool's (tomorrow!!)? I honestly have no clue, but I do hope the item we'll be getting will finally be a familiar again. We've gotten apparel 3 years in a row!

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support.

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly

@mayanaz It depends.. I believe that you 'need money in order to make money'. If I still need to save up another 400k gems, and I don't have a single penny left, I cannot do things like investing or flipping. For example, right now I have a solid 250k gems invested in Wildclaw Scrolls. An investment that will hopefully yield me at least 75k gems profit (for basically 0 effort other than waiting)

So it entirely depends on the timing. I might start an actual buying thread once I have 400k or 500k saved up, but I don't expect to get any immediate hits. Imperial scrolls are few and far in between, so by the time I find a seller, I may have already saved up another 100k.
The Wind pillar is my fav by far. It's so pretty!
I'm really disappointed with the fire one, not the pillar itself, but the purple background really throws me off.
They are all nice (and a big improvent from the old one), I don't think I dislike any of them, even if I'm a little disappointed in the fire one (I think I had too high expectations for it since it's my own flight).

I have been thinking a lot about what they might do this year for April Fools, but I haven't had any good ideas. I'm hoping for familiars of some kind (like the bunnies in 2014).
The Wind pillar is my fav by far. It's so pretty!
I'm really disappointed with the fire one, not the pillar itself, but the purple background really throws me off.
They are all nice (and a big improvent from the old one), I don't think I dislike any of them, even if I'm a little disappointed in the fire one (I think I had too high expectations for it since it's my own flight).

I have been thinking a lot about what they might do this year for April Fools, but I haven't had any good ideas. I'm hoping for familiars of some kind (like the bunnies in 2014).
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
It's weird how the sales really haven't risen with the open registration, i was hoping it would.

Maybe older players (with more money) are dropping off in the other end? (I myself have stopped playing more or less)

But to your question; I think the new pillars was a great addition, personally i liked the lightning one the best :) Water is a close second
It's weird how the sales really haven't risen with the open registration, i was hoping it would.

Maybe older players (with more money) are dropping off in the other end? (I myself have stopped playing more or less)

But to your question; I think the new pillars was a great addition, personally i liked the lightning one the best :) Water is a close second
underskrift.png
@Neptunite That's very possible. The hunt for Imperial Scrolls is one of the few things that keeps me occupied these days.. I hope we'll get a new breed soon, that spices things up, even if it is only temporarily. And perhaps some more feature updates. I'm still impatiently waiting for questing/adventure mode. That one might be a game-changer, but last I heard in one of the weekly Q&A's the feature was not even in a sort of playable state yet, that the admins couldn't comment on what they liked about the feature...

*sigh* anyways! I'll keep relisting my food on the AH, and in the mean time kill some time playing other games and catching up on One Piece ^^"

@Meowesty Yeah I can definitely understand that throwing you off! To be quite honest, the weird purply things that don't look like gems, and apparently aren't meant to be gems on the Earth pillar really throw me off.. They look like glowing frog eggs, which have nothing to do with Earth xD While the rest of the image is great, that one makes me like Earth the least. Which is a shame, 'cause that's my flight! xD I guess people are most critical towards their own flight's art, so perhaps it is no surprise we both like ours the least!
@Neptunite That's very possible. The hunt for Imperial Scrolls is one of the few things that keeps me occupied these days.. I hope we'll get a new breed soon, that spices things up, even if it is only temporarily. And perhaps some more feature updates. I'm still impatiently waiting for questing/adventure mode. That one might be a game-changer, but last I heard in one of the weekly Q&A's the feature was not even in a sort of playable state yet, that the admins couldn't comment on what they liked about the feature...

*sigh* anyways! I'll keep relisting my food on the AH, and in the mean time kill some time playing other games and catching up on One Piece ^^"

@Meowesty Yeah I can definitely understand that throwing you off! To be quite honest, the weird purply things that don't look like gems, and apparently aren't meant to be gems on the Earth pillar really throw me off.. They look like glowing frog eggs, which have nothing to do with Earth xD While the rest of the image is great, that one makes me like Earth the least. Which is a shame, 'cause that's my flight! xD I guess people are most critical towards their own flight's art, so perhaps it is no surprise we both like ours the least!
I really like shadow, light and arcane.

Personally I think they will do something with the imps. Maybe turn them into chicken or something. I would love to see some more silly apparel.
I really like shadow, light and arcane.

Personally I think they will do something with the imps. Maybe turn them into chicken or something. I would love to see some more silly apparel.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. I'm afraid this update will be rather brief, as I didn't get much done this week. (You gotta love it when colleagues promise stuff to customers, and then shove all the workload onto your plate..) [center][img]https://imgur.com/lorLrNf.png[/img][/center] Anyways, food sales picked up. I didn't even realize I had completely run out of some food types, and the moment I listed some new stacks, they sold! Still altogether the profit isn't to impressive. But I'll take it. [font=Garamond] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] I tried to squeeze in some exalt fodder training here and there, but the big push won't start until tomorrow, so there's no profit to be had for this week yet. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 3.5% (+ 0.2%) Hoard value: 8.3% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 43.3% (+ 0.2%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week finally the big Earth vs Nature Earth Day push will take place! I've been prepping for months. (I probably started too early, cause I lost quite a bit of food keeping all the fodder fed) All the hard work will finally pay off the coming few days! For now though, I still have a bunch of fodder left to train, so I better get back to that! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]The hint words - what do you think they mean? Firefly - My initial idea was either a familiar or apparel, but I saw someone else say it might be a tertiary gene to accompany bee and wasp, and I thought that was very clever! (Despite just having gotten a tertiary gem gene...) Roulette - A new fairgrounds game or Trading Post post. You pay a bit of cash, and you have the chance to get nothing or win big..! Wheel - ... I don't know this one.. I really hope it has something to do with traveling, moving places, questing maybe. But why would dragons, that can fly, need carts with wheels? Superb - this one is the weirdest of all! I love how the hint words are always cryptic and it isn't obvious what it refers too, but this one might be a bit too.. generic! I have no clue, so I guess we'll have to wait and see! [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I'm afraid this update will be rather brief, as I didn't get much done this week. (You gotta love it when colleagues promise stuff to customers, and then shove all the workload onto your plate..)

lorLrNf.png

Anyways, food sales picked up. I didn't even realize I had completely run out of some food types, and the moment I listed some new stacks, they sold! Still altogether the profit isn't to impressive. But I'll take it.

earthmid.png

I tried to squeeze in some exalt fodder training here and there, but the big push won't start until tomorrow, so there's no profit to be had for this week yet.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 3.5% (+ 0.2%)
Hoard value: 8.3% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 43.3% (+ 0.2%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week finally the big Earth vs Nature Earth Day push will take place! I've been prepping for months. (I probably started too early, cause I lost quite a bit of food keeping all the fodder fed) All the hard work will finally pay off the coming few days! For now though, I still have a bunch of fodder left to train, so I better get back to that!

earthmid.png
Question of the week
The hint words - what do you think they mean?

Firefly - My initial idea was either a familiar or apparel, but I saw someone else say it might be a tertiary gene to accompany bee and wasp, and I thought that was very clever! (Despite just having gotten a tertiary gem gene...)
Roulette - A new fairgrounds game or Trading Post post. You pay a bit of cash, and you have the chance to get nothing or win big..!
Wheel - ... I don't know this one.. I really hope it has something to do with traveling, moving places, questing maybe. But why would dragons, that can fly, need carts with wheels?
Superb - this one is the weirdest of all! I love how the hint words are always cryptic and it isn't obvious what it refers too, but this one might be a bit too.. generic! I have no clue, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
Firefly: I'm thinking apparel, or a tertiary gene that makes a dragon glow.

Roulette: New Fairgrounds game for sure!

Wheel: New Trading Post dragon, with a cart that has wheels. I have no clue.

Superb: New breed or whatever Lightweaver does to "fix" imps.

Firefly: I'm thinking apparel, or a tertiary gene that makes a dragon glow.

Roulette: New Fairgrounds game for sure!

Wheel: New Trading Post dragon, with a cart that has wheels. I have no clue.

Superb: New breed or whatever Lightweaver does to "fix" imps.

I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Firefly - Probably a familiar?
Roulette - Maybe a new fairgrounds game.
Wheel - No clue, to be honest...
Superb - Also no clue. This one is pretty cryptic...
Firefly - Probably a familiar?
Roulette - Maybe a new fairgrounds game.
Wheel - No clue, to be honest...
Superb - Also no clue. This one is pretty cryptic...
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52