Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52
I'm hoping for either Scorched Forest or Bamboo Falls redux too.. Some new apparel maybe? To go along with the new familiars that would also come. Would be awesome to have some new stuff to grind for.
I'm hoping for either Scorched Forest or Bamboo Falls redux too.. Some new apparel maybe? To go along with the new familiars that would also come. Would be awesome to have some new stuff to grind for.
I'm hoping for Bamboo Falls, some of the enemies don't even move! They stare into my soul...
I'm hoping for Bamboo Falls, some of the enemies don't even move! They stare into my soul...
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Bamboo falls would be neat. I do really love some of the familiars there so I'd like to see what else they might come up with. :)
Bamboo falls would be neat. I do really love some of the familiars there so I'd like to see what else they might come up with. :)
[quote name="Katargo" date="2018-03-03 02:31:09" ] Honestly I'd wish one of the higher venues would get a redux. I am tired of sacrificing training time to hunt down familiars. Thankfully I have the new bosses but I am still missing two regular ones and it just takes so much time. I'd also wish they would connect the venues with their most fitting festival. It was weird to grind for eternal snow in the volcanic vents. [/quote] Some higher level venues getting a revamp would be nice too, although I think it is less likely, since most higher level venues are quite new. They could still receive an update in familiars to get their totals up to 26 as well. (And the Mire might deserve a bit of a revamp as well, to make it look more plague-y) And yes, it would be nice if the mob encounters would be tweaked a bit to make the elemental alignment more dominant. And it would be nice of for example a wind venue was updated right before the wind holiday, rather than updating the water venue right before a shadow holiday. [quote name="LightningShatter" date="2018-03-03 06:14:05" ] some of the enemies don't even move! They stare into my soul... [/quote] They haunt me in my dreams! O_O [quote name="Cakeless" date="2018-03-03 05:51:51" ] I'm hoping for either Scorched Forest or Bamboo Falls redux too.. Some new apparel maybe? To go along with the new familiars that would also come. Would be awesome to have some new stuff to grind for. [/quote] Yes, apparel sets! I reckon the Arena and/or Waterway should be getting a set soon too.
Katargo wrote on 2018-03-03 02:31:09:
Honestly I'd wish one of the higher venues would get a redux. I am tired of sacrificing training time to hunt down familiars.
Thankfully I have the new bosses but I am still missing two regular ones and it just takes so much time.
I'd also wish they would connect the venues with their most fitting festival. It was weird to grind for eternal snow in the volcanic vents.

Some higher level venues getting a revamp would be nice too, although I think it is less likely, since most higher level venues are quite new. They could still receive an update in familiars to get their totals up to 26 as well. (And the Mire might deserve a bit of a revamp as well, to make it look more plague-y)

And yes, it would be nice if the mob encounters would be tweaked a bit to make the elemental alignment more dominant. And it would be nice of for example a wind venue was updated right before the wind holiday, rather than updating the water venue right before a shadow holiday.

LightningShatter wrote on 2018-03-03 06:14:05:
some of the enemies don't even move! They stare into my soul...

They haunt me in my dreams! O_O

Cakeless wrote on 2018-03-03 05:51:51:

Yes, apparel sets! I reckon the Arena and/or Waterway should be getting a set soon too.
*shimmies into the thread to leave good luck wishes* <3
*shimmies into the thread to leave good luck wishes* <3
shop_banner.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. This week was started out really good, but slowed down to a snail's pace a few days in. [center][img]https://imgur.com/uykFn72.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]A total of 309 auctions sold, for proceeds of 2 million treasure and 3464 gems! I've decided to try my hand again at reselling gem items for treasure. I feel horribly naked with so little treasure on hand, so I felt this might be a good way to move some gems to treasure, and maybe make a tiny bit of profit (using a higher exchange rate compared to when I'm buying gems for treasure). However, that does mean that the 2million is not all profit! I also sold a bunch more Baldwin items during the last day of the festival. And that was basically when my sales came to a halt. I sold a couple more food items during the week, but that was mostly it. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] As I said, I've been trying to resell gem items for treasure - However I am counting the price of the gem items I bought as part of my 'on hand' treasure, because otherwise it'd seem as if I made a huge loss. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 2.6% (+ 0.6%) Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 42.3% (+ 0.6%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]I hope that the gem items I'm trying to resell will finally sell. But otherwise I expect this to be a very quiet week. It's busy at work, I'm gonna give Dappervolk a try, and I'm saving my exalt fodder for when we have the exp bonus next weekend. So yeah, mostly AH sales it is! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]So..... Bounty of the Elements! There's a lot of questions I could think of for this, but I think for now I'm gonna keep it general. What is your overal feeling/reaction to this event? While I am very excited for the staff that they can finally open up registration permanently, and there's still the possibility for more updates that have not yet been revealed, I have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed after all the hype around the deity gifs. Aequorin did already say in one of the hype threads it wasn't a new breed or adventure mode (I was really hoping for the latter), but yeah,, I had hoped for more to do or obtain for Bounty of the Elements, more to gain for existing, active players, than has been announced so far. I do hope that the lore books will lead to something, and that this event will give way for more events that are other than just the monthly festivals! We need some variety [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Forelle Thanks for the goodluck wishes! <3
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. This week was started out really good, but slowed down to a snail's pace a few days in.

uykFn72.png

A total of 309 auctions sold, for proceeds of 2 million treasure and 3464 gems! I've decided to try my hand again at reselling gem items for treasure. I feel horribly naked with so little treasure on hand, so I felt this might be a good way to move some gems to treasure, and maybe make a tiny bit of profit (using a higher exchange rate compared to when I'm buying gems for treasure). However, that does mean that the 2million is not all profit!

I also sold a bunch more Baldwin items during the last day of the festival. And that was basically when my sales came to a halt. I sold a couple more food items during the week, but that was mostly it.

earthmid.png

As I said, I've been trying to resell gem items for treasure - However I am counting the price of the gem items I bought as part of my 'on hand' treasure, because otherwise it'd seem as if I made a huge loss.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 2.6% (+ 0.6%)
Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 42.3% (+ 0.6%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

I hope that the gem items I'm trying to resell will finally sell. But otherwise I expect this to be a very quiet week. It's busy at work, I'm gonna give Dappervolk a try, and I'm saving my exalt fodder for when we have the exp bonus next weekend. So yeah, mostly AH sales it is!

earthmid.png
Question of the week
So..... Bounty of the Elements!
There's a lot of questions I could think of for this, but I think for now I'm gonna keep it general. What is your overal feeling/reaction to this event?

While I am very excited for the staff that they can finally open up registration permanently, and there's still the possibility for more updates that have not yet been revealed, I have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed after all the hype around the deity gifs. Aequorin did already say in one of the hype threads it wasn't a new breed or adventure mode (I was really hoping for the latter), but yeah,, I had hoped for more to do or obtain for Bounty of the Elements, more to gain for existing, active players, than has been announced so far.

I do hope that the lore books will lead to something, and that this event will give way for more events that are other than just the monthly festivals! We need some variety

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support.

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx

@Forelle Thanks for the goodluck wishes! <3
I feel you on the underwhelmed part. Strangely I am not much of a lore person on here (in every other game I live for the lore but here... Idk) so really the only things that interest me is the familiar and the 50% xp. Apart from that its more like 'yeah I guess?' and honestly I am more interested in the coli revamp than that.
For me it'll feel like just another weekend where we happen to get more xp *shrug*
I feel you on the underwhelmed part. Strangely I am not much of a lore person on here (in every other game I live for the lore but here... Idk) so really the only things that interest me is the familiar and the 50% xp. Apart from that its more like 'yeah I guess?' and honestly I am more interested in the coli revamp than that.
For me it'll feel like just another weekend where we happen to get more xp *shrug*
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo Perhaps it's because the lore is not a large part of the actual game-play..? I'm sure if/when adventure more/questing is released, that will actually incorporate lore, or if they ever decide to do lore events, the lore will become a lot more interesting.

But apart from the beastclans being added to Dominance, most lore hasn't really influenced what I do.. The tooltips make for a good laugh every once in a while though!
@Katargo Perhaps it's because the lore is not a large part of the actual game-play..? I'm sure if/when adventure more/questing is released, that will actually incorporate lore, or if they ever decide to do lore events, the lore will become a lot more interesting.

But apart from the beastclans being added to Dominance, most lore hasn't really influenced what I do.. The tooltips make for a good laugh every once in a while though!
I'm not hugely into lore myself, so I'm a little underwhelmed for the most part. I'm excited for the coli revamp though - and the bonus xp that comes with the event. I'm really hoping that we get a new breed at least some time this year, it's what I'm really holding out for at this point.
I'm not hugely into lore myself, so I'm a little underwhelmed for the most part. I'm excited for the coli revamp though - and the bonus xp that comes with the event. I'm really hoping that we get a new breed at least some time this year, it's what I'm really holding out for at this point.
@Gaia
I'm excited for the Bounty of Elements event, just a bit bummed about what week it falls on. I won't be able to do much because I'm on break this week. And next week my calendar is crazy.
@Gaia
I'm excited for the Bounty of Elements event, just a bit bummed about what week it falls on. I won't be able to do much because I'm on break this week. And next week my calendar is crazy.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52