Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52
@Gaia I've been stalking this thread for a while now, would you mind adding me to the pinglist? X3

P.S. How do you resist the urge to impulse buy/deviate from your goal o.o I can't even save for that WC scroll lol
@Gaia I've been stalking this thread for a while now, would you mind adding me to the pinglist? X3

P.S. How do you resist the urge to impulse buy/deviate from your goal o.o I can't even save for that WC scroll lol
tUjSZIC.png
@Youmeanies Sure thing! :) (should be an update incoming soon. I'm quickly trying to finish my hoard spreadsheet)

And luckily I've never really had the urge to impulse buy anything. I guess it helps that I am really strict with my lair (Gen1s only), don't really use apparel, and don't use skins are accents at all. I think those are really the only things you can impulse buy on this site..

I do sometimes impulse buy things that are meant to be for a profit.. For example last week, when all dragons were fully fed I went on a bit of a fodder buying spree. And yes, that cost me I think a good 200k treasure then, but it will earn me at least a million revenue once I exalt all the little beasties during LvE.
@Youmeanies Sure thing! :) (should be an update incoming soon. I'm quickly trying to finish my hoard spreadsheet)

And luckily I've never really had the urge to impulse buy anything. I guess it helps that I am really strict with my lair (Gen1s only), don't really use apparel, and don't use skins are accents at all. I think those are really the only things you can impulse buy on this site..

I do sometimes impulse buy things that are meant to be for a profit.. For example last week, when all dragons were fully fed I went on a bit of a fodder buying spree. And yes, that cost me I think a good 200k treasure then, but it will earn me at least a million revenue once I exalt all the little beasties during LvE.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! I hope you're all having a good RBC! :) Time for another update. While my numbers this week are anything but impressing, I must admit they are a bit surprising. Despite all dragons being fully fed and not going hungry over time ('time-based decay' as Undel called it) for the major part of the week, I still sold some food! Not a lot, mind you. But some. And I sold some gem items for treasure again, which was also a nice change of pace. This week 19 auctions sold, for a total of 150 gems and the treasure profit (about 15% of the revenue) comes down to ~200k. [center][img]https://imgur.com/HrKL2uo.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] During the week I did a bit of grinding for Rockbreaker's Ceremony, that earned me some more hoard value. No luck with special loot though, and only 1 Woodland Turkey! What is up with that, RNG?! Now that it is December, it means it was also time for me to update my hoard spreadseet. Despite selling food and and reducing stuffs at Baldwin, I still gained a good chunk of value in the past month. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 26.3% (+/- 0.0%) Hoard value: 8.0% (+ 0.1%) Total: 34.3% (+ 0.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]The coming week I'll be really busy getting all this fodder in my lair leveled up. I got at least 60 more adults to go, and a couple of hatchlings that can grow up any day now. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905]My raffle[/url] is coming to a close as well. I hope/expect to get a bit of a surge in ticket purchases before the end (there's so many prizes yet to unlock!). While it won't actually be a profit that I'll be making (unless I suddenly sell [i]a lot[/i] of tickets) it will feel a bit like profit, because I already subtracted the costs from my profits in the previous weeks. Apart from that, I think it will be a very big silence before the storm named Night of the Nocturne is let loose. I'll continue to reduce apparel, familiars, materials and whatnot at Baldwin's as I have in the past weeks, and try to give my wrists some rest (while leveling fodder.... yeah didn't think that through) for the 2 weeks of non-stop grinding. Speaking off NotN; I wonder what the result of the poll was. And if bears are moved to Joxar's, will we get twice as many new familiars for NotN this time (or is that just me wishful thinking... xD)? And a little something I wanted to try out was a sort of a 'question of the week' thingy.. So my question to you this week is: What is a big thing you are saving up for right now? Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

I hope you're all having a good RBC! :)

Time for another update.

While my numbers this week are anything but impressing, I must admit they are a bit surprising. Despite all dragons being fully fed and not going hungry over time ('time-based decay' as Undel called it) for the major part of the week, I still sold some food! Not a lot, mind you. But some. And I sold some gem items for treasure again, which was also a nice change of pace.

This week 19 auctions sold, for a total of 150 gems and the treasure profit (about 15% of the revenue) comes down to ~200k.

HrKL2uo.png

earthmid.png

During the week I did a bit of grinding for Rockbreaker's Ceremony, that earned me some more hoard value. No luck with special loot though, and only 1 Woodland Turkey! What is up with that, RNG?!

Now that it is December, it means it was also time for me to update my hoard spreadseet. Despite selling food and and reducing stuffs at Baldwin, I still gained a good chunk of value in the past month.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 26.3% (+/- 0.0%)
Hoard value: 8.0% (+ 0.1%)
Total: 34.3% (+ 0.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

The coming week I'll be really busy getting all this fodder in my lair leveled up. I got at least 60 more adults to go, and a couple of hatchlings that can grow up any day now.

My raffle is coming to a close as well. I hope/expect to get a bit of a surge in ticket purchases before the end (there's so many prizes yet to unlock!). While it won't actually be a profit that I'll be making (unless I suddenly sell a lot of tickets) it will feel a bit like profit, because I already subtracted the costs from my profits in the previous weeks.

Apart from that, I think it will be a very big silence before the storm named Night of the Nocturne is let loose. I'll continue to reduce apparel, familiars, materials and whatnot at Baldwin's as I have in the past weeks, and try to give my wrists some rest (while leveling fodder.... yeah didn't think that through) for the 2 weeks of non-stop grinding.
Speaking off NotN; I wonder what the result of the poll was. And if bears are moved to Joxar's, will we get twice as many new familiars for NotN this time (or is that just me wishful thinking... xD)?

And a little something I wanted to try out was a sort of a 'question of the week' thingy..
So my question to you this week is: What is a big thing you are saving up for right now?

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies

earthbottom.png
@Gaia
you get so much treasure from selling gem stuff for treasure, correct? 0: man, i'd never have the courage for that tbh, i'd be so scared no one would buy and i'd loose money haha

i'm also excited for NotN, not just for the fun of it (my favorite festival actually) but for the money!! you should really make sure you won't loose your wrists before then, youll need them-

i guess up until this point i've been saving for seven WC scrolls. i'm almost there, it's been slow because i've been really lazy these past few months B^) but i'm thinking about vaulting those gems for when they cycle in and then starting at new year, i think i'll start officialy saving for spirtes or some retired things. all these threads i've been reading in this forum get me inspired- we will see!

i hope you'll have some great profits next week! >:3c
@Gaia
you get so much treasure from selling gem stuff for treasure, correct? 0: man, i'd never have the courage for that tbh, i'd be so scared no one would buy and i'd loose money haha

i'm also excited for NotN, not just for the fun of it (my favorite festival actually) but for the money!! you should really make sure you won't loose your wrists before then, youll need them-

i guess up until this point i've been saving for seven WC scrolls. i'm almost there, it's been slow because i've been really lazy these past few months B^) but i'm thinking about vaulting those gems for when they cycle in and then starting at new year, i think i'll start officialy saving for spirtes or some retired things. all these threads i've been reading in this forum get me inspired- we will see!

i hope you'll have some great profits next week! >:3c
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Gaia
Nothing in particular, really, but sort of genes for my progens.
@Gaia
Nothing in particular, really, but sort of genes for my progens.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
What is a big thing you are saving up for right now?

I'm not saving up for anything big, but i'm rather saving up for a bunch of medium things :3
i am very very close to having all my gen1's gened (but i still need to save up for 2 gem genes,,, so thats a big project now that i think about it ^v^' )
but when i've finally gened them, i need to save up for all the outfits i have planned :D I think that will take quite some time~
What is a big thing you are saving up for right now?

I'm not saving up for anything big, but i'm rather saving up for a bunch of medium things :3
i am very very close to having all my gen1's gened (but i still need to save up for 2 gem genes,,, so thats a big project now that i think about it ^v^' )
but when i've finally gened them, i need to save up for all the outfits i have planned :D I think that will take quite some time~
underskrift.png
Sending a scroll right over~
Sending a scroll right over~
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
My big time goal is a boolean and I am determined to achieve this. I'm just not sure if I should get my missing retired items first or just go all in. Currently I'm gradually picking up cheap items but that hits my savings pretty hard.
My big time goal is a boolean and I am determined to achieve this. I'm just not sure if I should get my missing retired items first or just go all in. Currently I'm gradually picking up cheap items but that hits my savings pretty hard.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@toxipraline It is really scary! Right now the lucky thing for me is; I am holding a raffle to give away all genes and breed change scrolls, including gem scrolls. I bought the scrolls for the raffle, but as long as the raffle is still going on, I try to sell them for treasure.
If it wasn't for the raffle, I don't think I would've dared to do it. Especially now that there are a lot more people that discovered this niche of the market and are lowering the prices drastically. If I sell 1 scroll in a week, that is now really lucky, while a month or 2 ago, I easily sold 5 scrolls a day.
But yeah, in the end I need the scrolls for the raffle anyway.. So it is not as scary. Other gem items I only try to flip if the cycle. But even that can sometimes backfire. Look at NotN apparel bundles. Even the gem bundle sells for less than the original price right now :(

And I am waiting for the NotN profit big time! I've did a lot of research (forum search) to see what prices certain items sold for last year, and heavily invested in those. if the market does what I expect it to do, I'll be making massive profits later this month! ^^

Goodluck with the WC scrolls and sprites. I had actually expected them to cycle in last month or so.. Last time WC scrolls cycled in was February, and in the past years they've cycled about 2 times a year..

@LightningShatter I did some snooping around, and I really like the gene plans you have for your progens! Especially Jaguar/Peregrine/Runes for Nebulus <3 Goodluck with saving up for those scrolls!

@Neptunite I must ashamedly admit that some of my 4-year old Gen1s still aren't gened yet! ^^' But in the end, genes and outfits together, also amount to quite a hefty amount! Goodluck with saving up for that! :)

@Rainforest Wouldn't that be something! ^^'

@Katargo Ohhh the Boolean.. That's a tough one.. It is difficult to say what the price of retired items will do and what will be better to chase first..
And yeah it is easy to ovelrook how hard small expenditures can hit your savings..! I try to not spend anything unless it is investing for profits. I've paused all my gene projects and 'completionist tendencies' for now too. I used to buy all the vistas that came out to complete the collection, but for now I'm not doing that anymore. Those vistas are hella expensive, and for now they're here to stay so no need to buy them now. I can always buy them afterwards.

Goodluck with your goals! I wish I could give some tips about whether to first save for the Boolean or first other retired items, but I genuinely don't know what would be best :(
@toxipraline It is really scary! Right now the lucky thing for me is; I am holding a raffle to give away all genes and breed change scrolls, including gem scrolls. I bought the scrolls for the raffle, but as long as the raffle is still going on, I try to sell them for treasure.
If it wasn't for the raffle, I don't think I would've dared to do it. Especially now that there are a lot more people that discovered this niche of the market and are lowering the prices drastically. If I sell 1 scroll in a week, that is now really lucky, while a month or 2 ago, I easily sold 5 scrolls a day.
But yeah, in the end I need the scrolls for the raffle anyway.. So it is not as scary. Other gem items I only try to flip if the cycle. But even that can sometimes backfire. Look at NotN apparel bundles. Even the gem bundle sells for less than the original price right now :(

And I am waiting for the NotN profit big time! I've did a lot of research (forum search) to see what prices certain items sold for last year, and heavily invested in those. if the market does what I expect it to do, I'll be making massive profits later this month! ^^

Goodluck with the WC scrolls and sprites. I had actually expected them to cycle in last month or so.. Last time WC scrolls cycled in was February, and in the past years they've cycled about 2 times a year..

@LightningShatter I did some snooping around, and I really like the gene plans you have for your progens! Especially Jaguar/Peregrine/Runes for Nebulus <3 Goodluck with saving up for those scrolls!

@Neptunite I must ashamedly admit that some of my 4-year old Gen1s still aren't gened yet! ^^' But in the end, genes and outfits together, also amount to quite a hefty amount! Goodluck with saving up for that! :)

@Rainforest Wouldn't that be something! ^^'

@Katargo Ohhh the Boolean.. That's a tough one.. It is difficult to say what the price of retired items will do and what will be better to chase first..
And yeah it is easy to ovelrook how hard small expenditures can hit your savings..! I try to not spend anything unless it is investing for profits. I've paused all my gene projects and 'completionist tendencies' for now too. I used to buy all the vistas that came out to complete the collection, but for now I'm not doing that anymore. Those vistas are hella expensive, and for now they're here to stay so no need to buy them now. I can always buy them afterwards.

Goodluck with your goals! I wish I could give some tips about whether to first save for the Boolean or first other retired items, but I genuinely don't know what would be best :(
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. Another very quiet and slow week. Only 8 auctions sold this week, which were all small stacks of food, so the profits aren't too impressive. [center][img]https://imgur.com/6ILLfc0.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] Other than the endless relisting of unsold auctions, I have been leveling up fodder like mad this week. But those were exalted after my 'week' ended, so those profits will be included in next week's totals. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 26.3% (+/- 0.0%) Hoard value: 8.0% (+ 0.0%) Total: 34.3% (+ 0.0%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]The coming week I'll will be incredibly busy with both RL work and LvE activities. While I hope to make some profit still, I do think I might end up having to break even, or even take a loss for Earth to claim the victory. But we'll have to see. In the mean time, brewing transmutations, and selling things on the AH will continue as normal. (Fun fact, I already sold more now, one day into the week, than I did all of last week! xD [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]With Light vs Earth taking place this week, I'm interested to hear what you think about Dominance? Do you like it? Do you participate in it often? What roles do you take on if you do? Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

Another very quiet and slow week. Only 8 auctions sold this week, which were all small stacks of food, so the profits aren't too impressive.

6ILLfc0.png

earthmid.png

Other than the endless relisting of unsold auctions, I have been leveling up fodder like mad this week. But those were exalted after my 'week' ended, so those profits will be included in next week's totals.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 26.3% (+/- 0.0%)
Hoard value: 8.0% (+ 0.0%)
Total: 34.3% (+ 0.0%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

The coming week I'll will be incredibly busy with both RL work and LvE activities.
While I hope to make some profit still, I do think I might end up having to break even, or even take a loss for Earth to claim the victory. But we'll have to see.

In the mean time, brewing transmutations, and selling things on the AH will continue as normal.
(Fun fact, I already sold more now, one day into the week, than I did all of last week! xD

earthmid.png
Question of the week
With Light vs Earth taking place this week, I'm interested to hear what you think about Dominance?
Do you like it? Do you participate in it often? What roles do you take on if you do?

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu