Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | mist's lists.
1 2
introduction.
Hello! I am Mist, but you can call me Hamilton too if you wish, on a quest to actually get stuff done. You can probably yell at me if I'm not updating this or getting stuff done, it's a lazy summer and I'll need motivation XD

So without further ado, here are my quests!
introduction.
Hello! I am Mist, but you can call me Hamilton too if you wish, on a quest to actually get stuff done. You can probably yell at me if I'm not updating this or getting stuff done, it's a lazy summer and I'll need motivation XD

So without further ado, here are my quests!
fJ1MNlM.png
[font=courier new][size=5]my wishlist![/font][/size] ----- [Font=Georgia]I always need to get stuff! Here they are! But first I'll post my highest priority: [item=Viper's Tail Guard] [item=white katana] [item=bloodscale tail guard] [item=leather aviator jacket] [item=katana] [Item=Filigree Rapier] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief] [font=Georgia] x6 [Item=white breeches] [item=silver seraph wing ornament] [Item=fancy waistcoat] [item=white Renaissance shirt] [item=green Renaissance shirt] [Item=bleak birdskull legband] [item=gray plague doctor mask] ----- [Font=Georgia][B]apparel.[/b] [item=filigree Rapier][Font=Georgia] x2 [item=teardrop Pearl earrings][Font=Georgia] x2 [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=white breeches] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief][Font=Georgia] x6 [item=black aviator coat] [item=diaphanous Sylvan lattice] [item=night sky bundle] [item=entertainer trunk] [item=Time-Turner's Hourglass] [item=frustrating menagerie] [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] [font=Georgia]Any and all Gem MP or retired apparel! [Font=Georgia][B]battle items.[/b] [Item=Eliminate] [item=tincture of dissolution] [Font=Georgia]x3 [Font=Georgia][B]specialty.[/b] [Item=vista: lantern forest] [item=vista: twilight Firefly] [item=vista: night sky] [item=vista: solar] [item=vista: Pearlcatcher dragons] [item=scroll of renaming] [item=breed change: nocturne] [item=secondary gene: seraph] [item=tertiary gene: scales] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [Font=Georgia]ANY MARKETPLACE GEM GENES [Font=Georgia][b]other.[/b] money. lots of it. and gems. art (especially the signature arts and pixels) I also appreciate any and all UM accents/skincents! And any KS stuff, of course >:) [B]My aesthetic is pixels, vaporwave, glitches, anything divine, and birds/feathers! UM accents following those themes are going to be cherished and loved if gifted![/b] [B]my ultimate dream![/b] [Item=Windbound Plumage] [Font=Georgia]and any KS items! >:D ----- [Font=Georgia]Donations are [I]always[/I] appreciated! If you want to sell something to me, please tell me! :D
my wishlist!
I always need to get stuff! Here they are! But first I'll post my highest priority:
Viper's Tail Guard White Katana Bloodscale Tail Guard Katana
Filigree Rapier Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief x6
White Breeches
Silver Seraph Wing Ornament
Fancy Waistcoat White Renaissance Shirt
Green Renaissance Shirt
Bleak Birdskull Legband Gray Plague Doctor Mask

apparel.
Filigree Rapier x2 Teardrop Pearl Earrings x2 Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap White Breeches Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief x6 Black Aviator Coat Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice Night Sky Bundle Entertainer Trunk Frustrating Menagerie Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Any and all Gem MP or retired apparel!

battle items.
Eliminate Tincture of Dissolution x3

specialty.
Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Twilight Firefly Vista: Night Sky Vista: Solar Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons Scroll of Renaming Breed Change: Nocturne Secondary Gene: Seraph Tertiary Gene: Scales Scroll of Eternal Youth
ANY MARKETPLACE GEM GENES

other.
money. lots of it. and gems.
art (especially the signature arts and pixels)
I also appreciate any and all UM accents/skincents! And any KS stuff, of course >:)
My aesthetic is pixels, vaporwave, glitches, anything divine, and birds/feathers! UM accents following those themes are going to be cherished and loved if gifted!

my ultimate dream!
Windbound Plumage
and any KS items! >:D

Donations are always appreciated! If you want to sell something to me, please tell me! :D
fJ1MNlM.png
finish dat lore!!1!
I'm making a read-through lore thing so you can look at my permas and be carried throughout the lair as you click on them! (Awful bad description ew).

So far what I have done:
3/38 permas!

That's a long way to go. At least they're short! :D

Next dragon up:
Meena!

Apart from that, I also need to come up with clan lore now that I'm going through a lair purge. I don't even have a name for my clan XD if anyone has any suggestions, hmu
finish dat lore!!1!
I'm making a read-through lore thing so you can look at my permas and be carried throughout the lair as you click on them! (Awful bad description ew).

So far what I have done:
3/38 permas!

That's a long way to go. At least they're short! :D

Next dragon up:
Meena!

Apart from that, I also need to come up with clan lore now that I'm going through a lair purge. I don't even have a name for my clan XD if anyone has any suggestions, hmu
fJ1MNlM.png
outfits.
This will be for the monstrosities outfits that I create that I want/need to finish! Some of the apparel I need will be up on the wishlist. If they're not... I'm just lazy :P

As of now my priority is all the Impractical Jokers fandragons!

current goals.
The Duelmaster
GEOORRGE WASHINGTON

Murr from IJ
Joe from IJ

Queen of Ravens
outfits.
This will be for the monstrosities outfits that I create that I want/need to finish! Some of the apparel I need will be up on the wishlist. If they're not... I'm just lazy :P

As of now my priority is all the Impractical Jokers fandragons!

current goals.
The Duelmaster
GEOORRGE WASHINGTON

Murr from IJ
Joe from IJ

Queen of Ravens
fJ1MNlM.png
fandragon goals!

I'm obsessed with a bunch of fandoms, so you know what that means!
Fandragons!
Currently I'm working on getting some Hamilton fandragons. Here is a list:
Hamilton (finished!)
• Burr (need to complete outfit)
Lafayette (finished!)
King George (finished!)
• Angelica (need to complete outfit)
Eliza (finished!)
• (and) Peggy (need to complete outfit)
• Washington (need to complete outfit)

I am also working on getting Impractical Jokers fandragons. I currently have the outfits planned, but don't have all the apparel or any dragons.
Q (finished!)
• Murr (need to get dragon)
Sal (finished!)
• Joe (need to get dragon)
fandragon goals!

I'm obsessed with a bunch of fandoms, so you know what that means!
Fandragons!
Currently I'm working on getting some Hamilton fandragons. Here is a list:
Hamilton (finished!)
• Burr (need to complete outfit)
Lafayette (finished!)
King George (finished!)
• Angelica (need to complete outfit)
Eliza (finished!)
• (and) Peggy (need to complete outfit)
• Washington (need to complete outfit)

I am also working on getting Impractical Jokers fandragons. I currently have the outfits planned, but don't have all the apparel or any dragons.
Q (finished!)
• Murr (need to get dragon)
Sal (finished!)
• Joe (need to get dragon)
fJ1MNlM.png
And one more once more to measure the good
And one more once more to measure the good
fJ1MNlM.png
Ok ok onemore
Signature collecting?????
Ok ok onemore
Signature collecting?????