Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
@Krycelli
I... I had no idea I would even place, oh my goodness! This was such a fun event from start to finish, thank you so much for hosting ^^ And congratulations everyone else who placed! I loved this little tour through Levitos.
As I'm a horribly impulsive dragon collector who needs more coli dragons, may I claim Gilded Gambit Oro? I'll PM you the details.

@Stanzascale
Nils: This truly is the WORST possible turn of events. *falls dramatically to the floor.* XD
His actual post will come after I hit the gym in an hour or so, I'd like to finish, as silly as it may seem. If you don't mind?
@Krycelli
I... I had no idea I would even place, oh my goodness! This was such a fun event from start to finish, thank you so much for hosting ^^ And congratulations everyone else who placed! I loved this little tour through Levitos.
As I'm a horribly impulsive dragon collector who needs more coli dragons, may I claim Gilded Gambit Oro? I'll PM you the details.

@Stanzascale
Nils: This truly is the WORST possible turn of events. *falls dramatically to the floor.* XD
His actual post will come after I hit the gym in an hour or so, I'd like to finish, as silly as it may seem. If you don't mind?
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde

XD Oh, Nils...
Take all the time you need. Krycelli did say to feel free to finish up any roleplaying. :)
@Rocwylde

XD Oh, Nils...
Take all the time you need. Krycelli did say to feel free to finish up any roleplaying. :)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@krycelli

o man can't believe i won! thanks for this awesome cyoa, i really enjoyed it!
  1. gilded gambit oro
  2. gilded gambit argento
@krycelli

o man can't believe i won! thanks for this awesome cyoa, i really enjoyed it!
  1. gilded gambit oro
  2. gilded gambit argento
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@Krycelli

Thanks for hosting this wonderful event!
@Krycelli

Thanks for hosting this wonderful event!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Krycelli

Omg, I won?! *squeals in excitement*

I'd love
Projected Perfection Oro with Jupiter, Saturn and Spines, please!
(I'll PM you with stats & stones in a bit, I need to find my favourite Coli guides and notes...)

Thank you for an awesome event! I didn't have the time or energy to roleplay, but I had so much fun reading through the story and browsing the thread! Congrats on a great first time ^w^
@Krycelli

Omg, I won?! *squeals in excitement*

I'd love
Projected Perfection Oro with Jupiter, Saturn and Spines, please!
(I'll PM you with stats & stones in a bit, I need to find my favourite Coli guides and notes...)

Thank you for an awesome event! I didn't have the time or energy to roleplay, but I had so much fun reading through the story and browsing the thread! Congrats on a great first time ^w^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Krycelli Oh my gosh I can't believe I was picked out! :o Thank you so much for running the event, it was so much fun to participate in and it made me really look forward to logging on every day to find out the next part :D

I'd like to pick the prize packs in order of

1. Midsummer Mystic Oro
2. Midsummer Mystic Argento
3. Midsummer Mystic Bronzo

Thank you again! :D
@Krycelli Oh my gosh I can't believe I was picked out! :o Thank you so much for running the event, it was so much fun to participate in and it made me really look forward to logging on every day to find out the next part :D

I'd like to pick the prize packs in order of

1. Midsummer Mystic Oro
2. Midsummer Mystic Argento
3. Midsummer Mystic Bronzo

Thank you again! :D
7PPXeIw.png
@Krycelli

I actually got selected for something? What is this madness! Thank you so much!

I had so much fun playing. I didn't get much time to finish my roleplaying with it, but I'll have to save my options and type them out at some point. Thank you so much for putting this event together!
@Krycelli

I actually got selected for something? What is this madness! Thank you so much!

I had so much fun playing. I didn't get much time to finish my roleplaying with it, but I'll have to save my options and type them out at some point. Thank you so much for putting this event together!

Congrats to all winners!

Also, does anyone know which mask would represent the mother-of-pearl mask best? I want to get it as a "souvenir" for this week.
Congrats to all winners!

Also, does anyone know which mask would represent the mother-of-pearl mask best? I want to get it as a "souvenir" for this week.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Krycelli
Definately did not expect to win, much less in first
I'd like to take Boisterous Brawler Argento, and thank you for running such an interesting event— it's nice to see people having so many opportunities to win prizes with both daily raffles and separate tour groups. :)
@Krycelli
Definately did not expect to win, much less in first
I'd like to take Boisterous Brawler Argento, and thank you for running such an interesting event— it's nice to see people having so many opportunities to win prizes with both daily raffles and separate tour groups. :)
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@nuttysaladtree @Thewarywatcher13

Your prizes have been distributed!
@nuttysaladtree @Thewarywatcher13

Your prizes have been distributed!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44