Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Masquerade Mayhem Mafia - Done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Done through here, let me know if I missed you.
Done through here, let me know if I missed you.
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari

Replacement please! If you don't get enough players, I'm willing to be switched to a player slot too!
@Stanari

Replacement please! If you don't get enough players, I'm willing to be switched to a player slot too!
2rHLxZD.png
@Stanari Hello! I'd like to sign up please!
@Stanari Hello! I'd like to sign up please!
@Stanari I'd like to be a spectator, please!
@Stanari I'd like to be a spectator, please!
qesQFkT.gif
People join as players plz
People join as players plz
uCR5SCW.png
@Stanari

Hi. This is cool. I'm probably going to be busy, and so to err on the side of caution, I'd like to spec.
@Stanari

Hi. This is cool. I'm probably going to be busy, and so to err on the side of caution, I'd like to spec.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Stanari
Hey~! What time will EoTD be?
@Stanari
Hey~! What time will EoTD be?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@widmo
I haven't finalized it yet but lockdown should be around 21:30-00:30 (probably shorter). That means end of actual play at 21:30 and EoD post up around rollover (a conservative estimate, to be fair).
@widmo
I haven't finalized it yet but lockdown should be around 21:30-00:30 (probably shorter). That means end of actual play at 21:30 and EoD post up around rollover (a conservative estimate, to be fair).
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari
Alright, this should work, sing me up as a player, please.
@Stanari
Alright, this should work, sing me up as a player, please.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Stanari

Okay, I know I said I was gonna spec before, but now I'm finding I have enough time to play. So, if it is possible, could I be moved from spec to player, please?
@Stanari

Okay, I know I said I was gonna spec before, but now I'm finding I have enough time to play. So, if it is possible, could I be moved from spec to player, please?
cFdHcSd.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15