Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114
Got my last familiar drop from the GW at last...now I have to go back through & hit the new/revamped venues.
Got my last familiar drop from the GW at last...now I have to go back through & hit the new/revamped venues.
YsUBlZc.png
@rocketgirl2 - Yay! Congrats!
@rocketgirl2 - Yay! Congrats!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup Thanks! How's the apparel hunt going?
@HSoup Thanks! How's the apparel hunt going?
YsUBlZc.png
I feel like I'm having some kind of memorial in the Coliseum right now. Reflecting on all the time I've wasted in there.

Perhaps it'll give me a parting gift of some of the familiars I still need from the Training Fields
I feel like I'm having some kind of memorial in the Coliseum right now. Reflecting on all the time I've wasted in there.

Perhaps it'll give me a parting gift of some of the familiars I still need from the Training Fields
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@rocketgirl2 - Its going okay. I think it is the nature of all coli challenges to be a bit frustrating at times. In Blooming Grove I still haven’t found the Wing and the Tail pieces. But all the other pieces have dropped 3 or 4 times each. On the flip side I’ve had 1 vista, 2 eliminates and 3 eggs drop.

In Volcanic Vents I still need the Wing and the Cape. I don’t spend near as much time in the Vents as I do the Grove though, so I don’t feel frustrated in there yet. =D

@Ciphers - I hope it gives you a great parting gift!
@rocketgirl2 - Its going okay. I think it is the nature of all coli challenges to be a bit frustrating at times. In Blooming Grove I still haven’t found the Wing and the Tail pieces. But all the other pieces have dropped 3 or 4 times each. On the flip side I’ve had 1 vista, 2 eliminates and 3 eggs drop.

In Volcanic Vents I still need the Wing and the Cape. I don’t spend near as much time in the Vents as I do the Grove though, so I don’t feel frustrated in there yet. =D

@Ciphers - I hope it gives you a great parting gift!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup That's for sure - but at least you got some nice drops to keep you going while you search. Hope you get what you need from the Grove soon!
@HSoup That's for sure - but at least you got some nice drops to keep you going while you search. Hope you get what you need from the Grove soon!
YsUBlZc.png
I had been passively running this one with the Workshop Wednesday! So here's an aggregation of it. [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/0236375b269a1524788e2069da82194e/tumblr_inline_nxavchQfBu1qea7nc_500.png[/img] [size=5][color=Steelblue][b][font=Georgia]Golem Workshop[/b][/color][/size] [font=Georgia][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/106#post_32042902](Back to Main)[/url][/font][/center] [columns][item=Sentinel Mith] [center][ [b]X[/b] ][/center][nextcol] [item=Spellbound Golem] [center][ [b]X[/b] ][/center][/columns] [center][font=Georgia]Notable Loot:[/font] [item=Health Potion] x3[item=Sentry Squawker] x2[item=Monkey Wrench][item=Mistral Minion] x2[item=Toolbox] x2[item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash]
I had been passively running this one with the Workshop Wednesday! So here's an aggregation of it.
tumblr_inline_nxavchQfBu1qea7nc_500.png

Golem Workshop
(Back to Main)
Sentinel Mith
[ X ]
Spellbound Golem
[ X ]
Notable Loot:
Health Potion x3 Sentry Squawker x2 Monkey Wrench Mistral Minion x2 Toolbox x2 Dark Bolt Mist Slash

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Feels bad//

I literally have 3 venues waiting on completion ;w; So , I must start on pg 55 work my way down this list no more starting new ones until I can complete this ~_~

Incompleted
Woodland Path - Pg 50
Blooming Grove - Pg 80
Volcanic Vent - Pg 99

~~~~~~
Completed
Training Fields - March 19 2018 - Pg 55
Sandswept Delta complted - February 19, 2017 - Pg 13
Redrock Cove Completed - Decemeber 17th 2017 - Pg 52
Feels bad//

I literally have 3 venues waiting on completion ;w; So , I must start on pg 55 work my way down this list no more starting new ones until I can complete this ~_~

Incompleted
Woodland Path - Pg 50
Blooming Grove - Pg 80
Volcanic Vent - Pg 99

~~~~~~
Completed
Training Fields - March 19 2018 - Pg 55
Sandswept Delta complted - February 19, 2017 - Pg 13
Redrock Cove Completed - Decemeber 17th 2017 - Pg 52
siggy.png
@Vixxey - You can do it! Those are great venues for loot. I hope you get lots of good stuff as you collect the rest of the fams you need. =D
@Vixxey - You can do it! Those are great venues for loot. I hope you get lots of good stuff as you collect the rest of the fams you need. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Ty <3 the 2 above I need less than 5 ! So working on this and will keep on after Volcanic vent I will move onto to my nemesis The Scorched Forest >:( and keep on in line no more skipping about :o
Ty <3 the 2 above I need less than 5 ! So working on this and will keep on after Volcanic vent I will move onto to my nemesis The Scorched Forest >:( and keep on in line no more skipping about :o
siggy.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114