Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
here you go through all venues collecting all familiars, excluding notn familiars as they dont drop traditionally, and you can also skip bosses if you want to

you can try to collect every single familiar, or you can try to go only just for ones you dont have yet. you can go out of order, do another venue if you want, whatever, theres no strict rules. basically do whatever you want, but try to get every normal familiar somehow

also please dont delete posts! it messes up links to posts of previous venues as they end up on a different page than the one they were in. thank you!

for a list of familiars check the game database
here you go through all venues collecting all familiars, excluding notn familiars as they dont drop traditionally, and you can also skip bosses if you want to

you can try to collect every single familiar, or you can try to go only just for ones you dont have yet. you can go out of order, do another venue if you want, whatever, theres no strict rules. basically do whatever you want, but try to get every normal familiar somehow

also please dont delete posts! it messes up links to posts of previous venues as they end up on a different page than the one they were in. thank you!

for a list of familiars check the game database
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
hey if someones the first please ping me so i can get two alerts from subscribing and bein g pinged.
hey if someones the first please ping me so i can get two alerts from subscribing and bein g pinged.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

Does it count if you already have one of the familiars or do you have to get it again?

what am I getting myself into
@PixelSpiral

Does it count if you already have one of the familiars or do you have to get it again?

what am I getting myself into
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@TheShadeTaken you should get every single one, no matter if you have it or not
but i think i will make a mode where you get only the ones you dont have
@TheShadeTaken you should get every single one, no matter if you have it or not
but i think i will make a mode where you get only the ones you dont have
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

When do you think that mode will be available...??? :'D
@PixelSpiral

When do you think that mode will be available...??? :'D
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@TheShadeTaken several minutes ago
you can start
@TheShadeTaken several minutes ago
you can start
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
I want to try but I'm scared
@PixelSpiral
I want to try but I'm scared
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@NanoRaptor dont be scared
you can level your dergs while you're doing this
@NanoRaptor dont be scared
you can level your dergs while you're doing this
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
Alrighty! I'm gonna do it!
@PixelSpiral
Alrighty! I'm gonna do it!
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
Here goes then. ):0 I will be going for the ones I don't already have. [quote=Training Fields] [b]Familiars needed:[/b] Coral Carpenter Amaranth Moth [X] Bumble [X] [b]Coral Carpenter [ ][/b] Crimson Emperor [X] Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse [X] Death's-Head Stag [X] Ember Mouse [X] Emerald Webwing [X] Glowing Pocket Mouse [X] Leafy Moth [X] Luna Mith [X] Ruby Webwing [X] Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse [X] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=meditate][item=natural acuity fragment][item=leafy pack]x11[item=emerald webwing][item=natural might fragment]x2[item=leafy moth][item=magical might fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=minor health potion]x6[item=bolster][item=death head crate](I get a skin crate before I can manage to get a freaking bee?)[item=diseased acuity fragment][item=reflect][item=haste][/quote]
Here goes then. ):0 I will be going for the ones I don't already have.
Training Fields wrote:
Familiars needed: Coral Carpenter

Amaranth Moth [X]
Bumble [X]
Coral Carpenter [ ]
Crimson Emperor [X]
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse [X]
Death's-Head Stag [X]
Ember Mouse [X]
Emerald Webwing [X]
Glowing Pocket Mouse [X]
Leafy Moth [X]
Luna Mith [X]
Ruby Webwing [X]
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse [X]

Notable Loot:
Meditate Natural Acuity Fragment Leafy Pack x11 Emerald Webwing Natural Might Fragment x2 Leafy Moth Magical Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x6 Bolster Death Head Crate (I get a skin crate before I can manage to get a freaking bee?) Diseased Acuity Fragment Reflect Haste
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114