Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Woops, totally thought I had linked mine already.

Here it is
Woops, totally thought I had linked mine already.

Here it is
They/Them FR+2
Hi! I just started one, and will be using a highly-modified version because of how specific the plot is ^^' hope that is okay with you~

Link

The rules are more or less the same, but as Delphine is the one that the plot pivots around, I'll be doing all I can to avoid her dying ^^'
Hi! I just started one, and will be using a highly-modified version because of how specific the plot is ^^' hope that is okay with you~

Link

The rules are more or less the same, but as Delphine is the one that the plot pivots around, I'll be doing all I can to avoid her dying ^^'
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
I've started up a Pinkerlocke, Empty Night, using modified rules (and some added behind-the-scenes rules to help me keep my storytelling consistent)- so far Pinkerton's only given me food, but hopefully I'll get a lore day soon!
I've started up a Pinkerlocke, Empty Night, using modified rules (and some added behind-the-scenes rules to help me keep my storytelling consistent)- so far Pinkerton's only given me food, but hopefully I'll get a lore day soon!
bGtWJCi.png +3 FR time | they/them | local fae lover 979ZHfz.png
I just started a Pinkerlocke, Temple of the Ends. I've used some modified rules, mostly because I want to do lore every day that I can (and because I want to avoid exalting my dragons if at all possible). Enjoy! :D
I just started a Pinkerlocke, Temple of the Ends. I've used some modified rules, mostly because I want to do lore every day that I can (and because I want to avoid exalting my dragons if at all possible). Enjoy! :D
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
got a brand new pinkerlocke! let's see how long i can keep it going for.
got a brand new pinkerlocke! let's see how long i can keep it going for.
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
Ahh, I completely forgot to link my Pinkerlocke here! Its been going for just over a month now and so far I've gotten so attatched to my dragons that I'm actually scared for them to die.

Here is the link
Ahh, I completely forgot to link my Pinkerlocke here! Its been going for just over a month now and so far I've gotten so attatched to my dragons that I'm actually scared for them to die.

Here is the link
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Just started mine, I don't really have much of a pinglist going yet but if anyone would like to be added please just ping me! I'm currently working on getting some graphics and making the page a bit prettier.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2747345
Just started mine, I don't really have much of a pinglist going yet but if anyone would like to be added please just ping me! I'm currently working on getting some graphics and making the page a bit prettier.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2747345
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I just made the thread for my first ever Pinkerlocke here. It won't be starting for a few more days, but I've got the prologue up. Excited to see how this goes!

It's still a little ugly, but I'm working on fixing it up.
I just made the thread for my first ever Pinkerlocke here. It won't be starting for a few more days, but I've got the prologue up. Excited to see how this goes!

It's still a little ugly, but I'm working on fixing it up.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Going to start this soon because I'm insane and love to suffer, just posting to make sure I can find this thread again!
Going to start this soon because I'm insane and love to suffer, just posting to make sure I can find this thread again!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Set one up, now I just have to wait for the dragons to un-Babify...
heres the link

I’m going to be using slightly modified rules because I’m focusing more on the story and the main villain, so.
Set one up, now I just have to wait for the dragons to un-Babify...
heres the link

I’m going to be using slightly modified rules because I’m focusing more on the story and the main villain, so.
approaching 100 projects (gone wrong)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13