Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've started a Pinkerlocke of my own here!
I've started a Pinkerlocke of my own here!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Running a pinkerlocke with a few altered rules here!
Running a pinkerlocke with a few altered rules here!
qcJiXy7.gif
edit: starting my PinkerLocke January 2nd!
edit: starting my PinkerLocke January 2nd!
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
I'm starting my Pinkerlocke with some altered rules here today!
I'm starting my Pinkerlocke with some altered rules here today!
shadow_small.png
Started my own Pinkerlocke today here called The Hollow Spire. Some alt rules! Barebones currently, will fill out and pretty up once I’m not exclusively mobile.
Started my own Pinkerlocke today here called The Hollow Spire. Some alt rules! Barebones currently, will fill out and pretty up once I’m not exclusively mobile.
Got the forum for my own pinkerlocke here, I'll be starting it tomorrow :)
Got the forum for my own pinkerlocke here, I'll be starting it tomorrow :)
I made/ fixed my forum where I will be running my own pinkerlocke. Here is a link to the thread, have changed the rules a bit. Already kinda sweating nervously, since my previous attempts ended up in defeats. (Or I chickened out)

Through Shadows, through the sands of time
I made/ fixed my forum where I will be running my own pinkerlocke. Here is a link to the thread, have changed the rules a bit. Already kinda sweating nervously, since my previous attempts ended up in defeats. (Or I chickened out)

Through Shadows, through the sands of time
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
question.......for the food coli rules, if a dragon faints during a match, does the event end immediately there, like with death streak rules? or do you keep going with remaining awake dragons? or do you select another random dragon and keep going until all rounds are complete?

any option seems valid to me, but im curious if a general consensus has been made?
question.......for the food coli rules, if a dragon faints during a match, does the event end immediately there, like with death streak rules? or do you keep going with remaining awake dragons? or do you select another random dragon and keep going until all rounds are complete?

any option seems valid to me, but im curious if a general consensus has been made?
DRAGONS !
I started my first one! ^^

A Strange Place
I started my first one! ^^

A Strange Place
This looks fun! I'll give it a try
This looks fun! I'll give it a try
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13