Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 430 431
@SoaringLynx

Best of luck to you! I'm about to embark on a journey for the acolytes myself :)
@SoaringLynx

Best of luck to you! I'm about to embark on a journey for the acolytes myself :)
[font=calibri]Okay, I've never done this before, so I'm kinda scared... Anyways, this is my quest for Thresher Flatfins. Originally, I was going to save up for Windbound Plumage, but seeing as I can hardly obtain 10kT a week and spend dragon cash faster than I can make it, I decided to start off smaller. So... BUCKLE UP, KIDS THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE CRAZY, LONG QUEST THAT HAS A 70% CHANCE THAT I WILL GIVE UP HALFWAY THROUGH BUT LETS DO IT ANYWAY TO SEE HOW FAR I GET BECAUSE ONE OF MY DRAGONS NEEDS FLATFINS. ----- [font=calibri][Day 1] [center][font=calibri]@kairo's quest for... [font=Mistral][color=0086ce][size=6][size=5]Thresher Flatfins[/size][/size][/color][/font] [item=thresher flatfins][/center] [indent][font=calibri]• Current LAH price: 1,500g/1,300,000t • Current funds: [b]69,898t & 44g[/b] • Current level of regret: 23/100 and rising This quest will be updated every other day. In the event that I am unavailable due to travel, personal reasons, etc., updates will resume the day that I am once again available and have the time to continue this quest. Any donations [s]and emotional support[/s] are greatly appreciated! [center][font=calibri][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/391#post_26643836][Day 3][/url] « [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/391#post_26677566][Day 5][/url] « [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/391#post_26718489][Day 7][/url] « [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/391#post_26741833][Day 8; completed!][/url]
Okay, I've never done this before, so I'm kinda scared... Anyways, this is my quest for Thresher Flatfins. Originally, I was going to save up for Windbound Plumage, but seeing as I can hardly obtain 10kT a week and spend dragon cash faster than I can make it, I decided to start off smaller. So...
BUCKLE UP, KIDS THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE CRAZY, LONG QUEST THAT HAS A 70% CHANCE THAT I WILL GIVE UP HALFWAY THROUGH BUT LETS DO IT ANYWAY TO SEE HOW FAR I GET BECAUSE ONE OF MY DRAGONS NEEDS FLATFINS.

[Day 1]

@kairo's quest for...
Thresher Flatfins
Thresher Flatfins

• Current LAH price: 1,500g/1,300,000t
• Current funds: 69,898t & 44g
• Current level of regret: 23/100 and rising

This quest will be updated every other day. In the event that I am unavailable due to travel, personal reasons, etc., updates will resume the day that I am once again available and have the time to continue this quest.

Any donations and emotional support are greatly appreciated!

9CxYF0H.png
[center][size=6]Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest![/size] Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar [s]addict[/s] collector! I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/193#post_21721887]Chapter 1: Small Beginnings![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/227#post_22255881]Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/241#post_22497124]Chapter 3: Fire in September![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/261#post_22947993]Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/273#post_23288102]Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/287#post_23598267]Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/325#post_24374780]Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/337#post_24735729]Chapter 8: Marzal Harvest![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/377#post_25457939]Chapter 9: Volcanic Eruption![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/388#post_25894147]Chapter 10: All That Glitters![/url] [/center] [size=4]Obtained this month[/size] [columns] [item=Bubbling Goblin] 23rd Apr. [nextcol] [item=Dire Hyena] 12th Apr. [nextcol] [item=Hippojay] 11th Apr. [nextcol] [item=lurefish] 11th Apr. [nextcol] [item=Longjaw lurefish] 11th Apr. [nextcol] [item=Cherry blossom caterpillar] 1st Apr. [nextcol] [/columns] [size=4]Curretly targeting[/size] [item=Stone Borer] [b]Time farmed:[/b] ~12.00 hr [b]Frost Delver encounters:[/b] 12 [b]Stone Borer encounters:[/b] 15 [b]Noteable loot:[/b] [item=scrapmetal tracker]x3 [item=chromefeather lookout]x3 [item=Toolbox]x26 [item=coppercoil creeper]x3 [item=unhatched Light Egg] [item=steelhound] [item=monkey wrench]x2 [item=clattercog engineer] [item=Spellbound golem] [item=construction Mith] [item=black iron creeper]x2 [item=copper filigree wing guard] [item=ambush] ----- [size=4]Total list of missing familiars:[/size] Coli: [item=Stone Borer][item=spiney whale][item=Dreadram][item=Hydra] Gathering: [item=Tender Larail][item=Wasteland collector] Kickstarter and Beta: [item=Bone Fiend][item=Skycat][item=Golden Idol][item=Cog frog][item=Boolean] [size=1]Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend![/size] A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3 Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest!

Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar addict collector!
I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive.

Chapter 1: Small Beginnings!
Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues!
Chapter 3: Fire in September!
Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears!
Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends!
Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands!
Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery!
Chapter 8: Marzal Harvest!
Chapter 9: Volcanic Eruption!
Chapter 10: All That Glitters!

Obtained this month
Bubbling Goblin
23rd Apr.
Dire Hyena
12th Apr.
Hippojay
11th Apr.
Lurefish
11th Apr.
Longjaw Lurefish
11th Apr.
Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
1st Apr.

Curretly targeting
Stone Borer
Time farmed: ~12.00 hr
Frost Delver encounters: 12
Stone Borer encounters: 15
Noteable loot:
Scrapmetal Tracker x3 Chromefeather Lookout x3 Toolbox x26 Coppercoil Creeper x3
Unhatched Light Egg Steelhound Monkey Wrench x2 Clattercog Engineer
Spellbound Golem Construction Mith Black Iron Creeper x2 Copper Filigree Wing Guard
Ambush

Total list of missing familiars:

Coli:
Stone Borer Spiney Whale Dreadram Hydra

Gathering:
Tender Larail Wasteland Collector

Kickstarter and Beta:
Bone Fiend Skycat Golden Idol Cog Frog Boolean
Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend!

A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3

Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[center]Hi guys! My eventual goal is to have all of the familiars, but I'll use this space to track my saving for specific ones. [br] [quote] [columns][item=nature sprite][center][size=2][b]Complete![/b][/size][nextcol] [columns][item=water sprite][center][size=2][b]Complete![/b][/size][nextcol] [columns][item=wind sprite][center][size=2]94,054/3,400,000[/size] [/quote] @pudgesnail[/center]
Hi guys! My eventual goal is to have all of the familiars, but I'll use this space to track my saving for specific ones.

Quote:
Nature Sprite
Complete!
Water Sprite
Complete!
Wind Sprite
94,054/3,400,000

@pudgesnail
+3 FR || Personal Quests
vCPT6OV.pngL4wWAT0.gif
[font=calibri][Day 3] [center][font=calibri]@kairo's quest for... [font=Mistral][color=0086ce][size=6][size=5]Thresher Flatfins[/size][/size][/color][/font] [item=thresher flatfins][/center] [indent][font=calibri]• Current LAH price: 1,250g/1,300,000t • Current funds: [b]180,458t & 60g[/b] • Current level of regret: 29/100 and rising Wow, I don't think I've ever obtained so much treasure that quickly. Since day 1 I have earned around [b]110,000t.[/b] Still very far off from my goal, but it's one step closer! Any donations [s]and emotional support[/s] are greatly appreciated!
[Day 3]

@kairo's quest for...
Thresher Flatfins
Thresher Flatfins

• Current LAH price: 1,250g/1,300,000t
• Current funds: 180,458t & 60g
• Current level of regret: 29/100 and rising

Wow, I don't think I've ever obtained so much treasure that quickly. Since day 1 I have earned around 110,000t. Still very far off from my goal, but it's one step closer!

9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri][Day 5] [center][font=calibri]@kairo's quest for... [font=Mistral][color=0086ce][size=6][size=5]Thresher Flatfins[/size][/size][/color][/font] [item=thresher flatfins][/center] [indent][font=calibri]• Current LAH price: 1,460g/1,750,000t • Current funds: [b]183,248t & 892g[/b] • Current level of regret: 21/100 and falling *does a little dance* Some of my auctions sold, and now I have over 800g!! Whoo! Though the AH prices have risen for the Flatfins, we're getting super close! Can't believe I've obtained so much gems in only a few days, and I haven't given up yet (how, I don't know). Any donations [s]and emotional support[/s] are greatly appreciated!
[Day 5]

@kairo's quest for...
Thresher Flatfins
Thresher Flatfins

• Current LAH price: 1,460g/1,750,000t
• Current funds: 183,248t & 892g
• Current level of regret: 21/100 and falling

*does a little dance* Some of my auctions sold, and now I have over 800g!! Whoo! Though the AH prices have risen for the Flatfins, we're getting super close! Can't believe I've obtained so much gems in only a few days, and I haven't given up yet (how, I don't know).

9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri][Day 7] [center][font=calibri]@kairo's quest for... [font=Mistral][color=0086ce][size=6][size=5]Thresher Flatfins[/size][/size][/color][/font] [item=thresher flatfins][/center] [indent][font=calibri]• Current LAH price: 1,250g/1,750,000t • Current funds: [b]1,081,886t & 3g[/b] • Current level of regret: 36/100 and rising Well, I didn't make too much progress. Just converted my gems to treasure, really. I did earn a little extra cash by hoard-selling, but other then that, I got nothing. The AH prices for these things are just changing constantly, and aaaaaaaa. Too much stress. ;w; And apparently I've scared off everyone from posting this thread. xD No one's been posting, and I feel like I'm violating some rule by triple-posting? Well, I guess we'll just wait and see what'll happen. Any donations [s]and emotional support[/s] are greatly appreciated!
[Day 7]

@kairo's quest for...
Thresher Flatfins
Thresher Flatfins

• Current LAH price: 1,250g/1,750,000t
• Current funds: 1,081,886t & 3g
• Current level of regret: 36/100 and rising

Well, I didn't make too much progress. Just converted my gems to treasure, really. I did earn a little extra cash by hoard-selling, but other then that, I got nothing. The AH prices for these things are just changing constantly, and aaaaaaaa. Too much stress. ;w; And apparently I've scared off everyone from posting this thread. xD No one's been posting, and I feel like I'm violating some rule by triple-posting? Well, I guess we'll just wait and see what'll happen.

9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo - let me know if I'm in the way and I'd be glad to delete/repost!

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but it feels seem kinda silly for me to make a whole new thread just to store my project notes.
It's just Kim's list of ongoing projects

My Forum Threads (for reference)
Holiday Themed Not-A-Hatchery
Fodder Swap - pretty dragons that are scheduled for exalting unless someone wants them.

Gene Projects:
Darcy - needs a scry
Bennet - needs a scry
Emma - needs a scry
Knightley - maybe?

Coli Levelling:
train Wickham & Lydia to level 25
(train Darcy, Bennet & Leiloni to level 25)
train up Harp as a Rooster
train up Scion as a Meditate Monk

Themed Nests:
one-time nests that hatch on a special day
Earth Day: in nest April 17; hatch April 22 - hatchlings available for sale!
Fortune Dragons: in nest June - hatch during Brightshine Jubilee?
Darcy & Bennet: in nest August - hatch the week before FlameForger's Festival
- gene them up first!

Dragons with Special Birthdays::
The plan is to make themed bios for these guys with events that happened on their birthdays ... then either sell them or swap them.
November 2nd: Dia de los Muertos (Rosebud)
March 14th: Pi Day (BoysenberryPie)
April 1st: April Fools' Day (Dusk)
April 16th: Easter (got a bunch of these)

Writing
Fancy up this post a bit?
Make a sales thread for the holiday nests.

Old Threads/Projects:
In case I need to find them again
Old food-buying thread when I came back from hiatus
Old sales thread for 7-digit dragons, most of them are sold, now merged into the lair cleanout thread.
Old sales thread for Pi-Day nests, now merged into the Holiday Nests thread
I'm not even sure what this one was, just general dragon sales?
March for Science themed dragons, interest check (no interest, so I ended up not doing this one)
[Colorwheel Random Dragon Hatchery[

Old Challenges:
Pre-Brightshine 10 Drop Coli Challenge (Light flight only)
2017 Wavecrest Saturnalia Coli Drop Challenge (Light flight only)
2017 Trickmurk Coli Drop Challenge (Light flight only)
@Kairo - let me know if I'm in the way and I'd be glad to delete/repost!

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but it feels seem kinda silly for me to make a whole new thread just to store my project notes.
It's just Kim's list of ongoing projects

My Forum Threads (for reference)
Holiday Themed Not-A-Hatchery
Fodder Swap - pretty dragons that are scheduled for exalting unless someone wants them.

Gene Projects:
Darcy - needs a scry
Bennet - needs a scry
Emma - needs a scry
Knightley - maybe?

Coli Levelling:
train Wickham & Lydia to level 25
(train Darcy, Bennet & Leiloni to level 25)
train up Harp as a Rooster
train up Scion as a Meditate Monk

Themed Nests:
one-time nests that hatch on a special day
Earth Day: in nest April 17; hatch April 22 - hatchlings available for sale!
Fortune Dragons: in nest June - hatch during Brightshine Jubilee?
Darcy & Bennet: in nest August - hatch the week before FlameForger's Festival
- gene them up first!

Dragons with Special Birthdays::
The plan is to make themed bios for these guys with events that happened on their birthdays ... then either sell them or swap them.
November 2nd: Dia de los Muertos (Rosebud)
March 14th: Pi Day (BoysenberryPie)
April 1st: April Fools' Day (Dusk)
April 16th: Easter (got a bunch of these)

Writing
Fancy up this post a bit?
Make a sales thread for the holiday nests.

Old Threads/Projects:
In case I need to find them again
Old food-buying thread when I came back from hiatus
Old sales thread for 7-digit dragons, most of them are sold, now merged into the lair cleanout thread.
Old sales thread for Pi-Day nests, now merged into the Holiday Nests thread
I'm not even sure what this one was, just general dragon sales?
March for Science themed dragons, interest check (no interest, so I ended up not doing this one)
[Colorwheel Random Dragon Hatchery[

Old Challenges:
Pre-Brightshine 10 Drop Coli Challenge (Light flight only)
2017 Wavecrest Saturnalia Coli Drop Challenge (Light flight only)
2017 Trickmurk Coli Drop Challenge (Light flight only)
p0MYJUx.gif
@Kairo [s]Emotional support coming atcha~[/s] Keep going!!! You're super close and that's pretty amazing. I never get anywhere with my quests lol, so great job! [s]I feel like this is an appropriate image;[/s] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/1sSWWMNnaZLlm/giphy.gif[/img]
@Kairo
Emotional support coming atcha~

Keep going!!! You're super close and that's pretty amazing. I never get anywhere with my quests lol, so great job!

I feel like this is an appropriate image;
giphy.gif
@SoaringLynx
Thank you!! I think I actually just finished my quest. One of my auctions sold for 700 gems, and I'm pretty sure that's enough to get me what I need!!!
@SoaringLynx
Thank you!! I think I actually just finished my quest. One of my auctions sold for 700 gems, and I'm pretty sure that's enough to get me what I need!!!
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 430 431