Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Determination Challenge!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
I'm still doing Rank 1. This is my second day doing Forgotten Cave... And, whilst on the positive side, I'm going to get a lot of treasure from the sale of battle stuff (which is just what I need when I'm trying to save up for a Coatl breed change scroll), the familiar just won't drop. Gaaah.
I'm still doing Rank 1. This is my second day doing Forgotten Cave... And, whilst on the positive side, I'm going to get a lot of treasure from the sale of battle stuff (which is just what I need when I'm trying to save up for a Coatl breed change scroll), the familiar just won't drop. Gaaah.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@theplait13
I feel your pain! The Cave wanted me out quickly but then I got stuck in the Jungle for like four hours. I'm stuck in the Kelp Beds and I've spent maybe around 10 hours grinding to get a familiar ahaha

help me
@theplait13
I feel your pain! The Cave wanted me out quickly but then I got stuck in the Jungle for like four hours. I'm stuck in the Kelp Beds and I've spent maybe around 10 hours grinding to get a familiar ahaha

help me
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw
Good luck, Stealth! Hope you find a familiar soon!
@stealthclaw
Good luck, Stealth! Hope you find a familiar soon!
Well, I finally got a familiar in the Forgotten Cave...
Well, I finally got a familiar in the Forgotten Cave...
@Sesshin Whoo rank one done! Onto rank two! My previous post has a link to my spreadsheet so you can see all the previous ranks I've done (although I've only done the first one aha)
@Sesshin Whoo rank one done! Onto rank two! My previous post has a link to my spreadsheet so you can see all the previous ranks I've done (although I've only done the first one aha)
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@Malachai (pinging myself so i can find this again)
Starting with rank 1 (using this post to keep track of progress)
@Malachai (pinging myself so i can find this again)
Starting with rank 1 (using this post to keep track of progress)
@stealthclaw @Juxtapose

Hey hey! Congrats on completing Rank 1! :D You're doing awesome!

@stealthclaw @Juxtapose

Hey hey! Congrats on completing Rank 1! :D You're doing awesome!

yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
Day 2 of Rainsong Jungle. And guess what. No familiar yet.
Day 2 of Rainsong Jungle. And guess what. No familiar yet.
@Sesshin Ah-ha finally back in the swing of things. I haven´t been grinding these past few days, but the comeback was pretty successful to make up for it. XD On an unrelated note, would someone awesome let me copy a spreadsheet for this thing? I´m so very bad at those. >.> Now, progress: Waterway - [item=granite thresher][item=minor health potion] Arena - [item=longneck interloper][item=ward] MAJOR EDIT: O. M. G. I... I just went into the Rainsong jungle to go a bit further today. First battle. Silverbeast. I thought I wouldn´t even kill it. I did. And... and it dropped pet. I mean that´s my very first boss familiar people and I just can´t right now. Dropping my dear Zaira here because she´ll be taking care of it. For proof of ownership. @.@ X´D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11420701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114208/11420701_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sesshin
Ah-ha finally back in the swing of things. I haven´t been grinding these past few days, but the comeback was pretty successful to make up for it. XD

On an unrelated note, would someone awesome let me copy a spreadsheet for this thing? I´m so very bad at those. >.>

Now, progress:
Waterway - Granite Thresher Minor Health Potion
Arena - Longneck Interloper Ward

MAJOR EDIT:
O. M. G. I... I just went into the Rainsong jungle to go a bit further today. First battle. Silverbeast. I thought I wouldn´t even kill it. I did. And... and it dropped pet. I mean that´s my very first boss familiar people and I just can´t right now. Dropping my dear Zaira here because she´ll be taking care of it. For proof of ownership. @.@ X´D

11420701_350.png
@Watery21

Pinging self because it seems fun and I need motivations to get back into Coli~
@Watery21

Pinging self because it seems fun and I need motivations to get back into Coli~
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66